Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (2017/06/17)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 NGT48 STU48 Team 8

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#101 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:08 PM

Btw the scandals:

Suto Ririka announced she has a partner and is getting married before Bushun had the chance to.

Tano Yuka is caught with a guy.

#102 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:12 PM

concerning Tanochan (photos & the guy's name): https://twitter.com/...053740993695747

I am happy that my vote helped bringing Yuihan into Kami 7 :). Apart from that there were many happy moments, especially for the NGT48 members.

#103 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

I think Mayuyu actually saved AKB48 and 48G by announcing her graduation ..
and may have sacrifice for the group ..
She did it at a time you may call it their darkness moment ..
Can you feel it? .. we are not interested with who won ..
the event was bombed by the weather .. then the marriage news and the scandal ..

If she did not announce her graduation .. the only thing everyone can talk about is 48G being totally screwed up ..with poor planning and members dating and getting married ..
On the other note that it seem that Mayu always had the wrong timing ..
every time she seem to be getting the spotlight something will happen to diminish it ..
But this time I think it is for a cause even greater than her ..

#104 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

I think that Ririka hacked the system - all anyone can think of is "marriage", but I did not see a single mention of her leaving in any way, graduation or not.

Do you folks remember SDN48?  :sly:

Posted Image

#105 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:06 PM

Well I'm sure there will be a profound discussion with management in the very near future. :D

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#106 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:50 PM

Riripon pretty much took a shit on the entire election and really destroyed the mood. This is pretty much a disgrace in the history of 48G.

If she were to say anything at all, it would be announcing her graduation. But this, this pretty much was a slap in the face of all the other girls and the fans. I've seen Yuko with a reaction on social media that was interpreted as not being a happy one, likewise Takamina. Miichan on stage looked at Riripon like "WTF?", and well... This is just ridiculous. Chances of media covering all the happy little stories are now abysmally small, since media will cover Riripon's speech and scandal instead. And that is what people will remember from this election, Riripon's nonsense. 

She better leave the group as soon as possible. What a joke.

Well, also: Very happy with Seichan actually ranking in this year, and also getting her target goal of #32. So that was awesome...

#107 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:03 PM

Congrats to Moripo for ranking 31st. Honestly once Natsu, Aoitan, Meru got call I started to think the she might not rant this year especially since she was in the 90s in the early rankings.

Just some things:

Did most of Haruppi's votes go to Boss, who looks like a foot taller than the MC?

Where did Sayanee's and Yukirin's go?

10 members each for NMB and NGT but they don't feel the same.

As expected I found it too quiet. Silence Yay Silence Yay. An audience makes a real difference.

Can't tell if Ririka is serious or trolling, early her facial expression make it seem like a joke, other members laughing acting like its a variety show, then she has a more serious face. That said I'm pretty upset with her and she will have a huge backlash either way. Wonder if she would have done this if the event took place as planned. Haven't seen the speeches by Juri and Nana

Spoiler

Yup Yuko is not very happy. Amazing she has a hat to express her feelings so well and good thing she and none of the OGs were there.

Wish things would have gone better for Mayuyu, she probably didn't think her graduation announcement would be like this.

Need to watch the rest and look at the voting numbers before I comment anymore.

Yay Moripo

#108 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

So much lovely salt going around. <3

Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#109 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:58 PM

I'm disappointed with Komiharu's major fall :( Same goes for Aoitan too. She's just been a roller coaster in ranking.

I'm happy though that Yuihan did get Kami 7 rank. She deserves it.

Masana staying on par, as expected. Good job ^-^

So sad though for Shimada Haruka. She wanted one more election but nothing....

Congrats to NGT girls getting Senbatsu!! :respect:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#110 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

er.. guys on top .. you were joking about the Ririka marriage graduation thing to lighten the situation .. right?
Sadly .. it is very serious ..
But honestly .. which Riripon fan would want to attend her graduation? ..
there is more than 1 way to get out of it .. graduation is not the only way .. they can quit and just leave or get fired too

We all know Juri hit out at her in her award speech with something along the lines of being irresponsible and the fact that there are many girls who didn't get a position ..
Then I heard that someone snap the pic of the truck loads of CDs her fans got to vote for her at her fan campaign HQ and posted it out ..
and edited her Wikipedia profile to say something like her gift to her fans who voted her to 20th position is her marriage ..

For NMB48 is quite sad and sorry ..
Sayanee and Fuuchan didn't take part ..
which leave their highest placing at 12th Mirurun
then Akarin at 16th ..followed by Riripon at 20th..

This means that Riripon has the 3rd highest votes for NMB48 ..
It really show how much hope NMB48 fans place on her ..and she crush them on receiving her award..

#111 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

She's not gonna get a graduation, just the boot.

#112 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:25 PM

Ares13, 

It really is a sad situation, plenty of former and current 48G members have reacted quite negatively to Riripon's actions, and of course fans as well. 

There's a picture of the outer entrance door to the NMB48 theater being broken (glass on the door has been destroyed). The reactions to this have been very strong.

Riripon has before election - from what I can briefly recall from reading matomes - spent time on Twitter asking her fans to vote for her by using mobile services and buying CD's. 

And in return... fans gets this?! 

As much as this hit 48G as a whole pretty hard, I can only say NMB48 as group does not have a lot of potential right now.

#113 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:30 PM

The glass was smashed early in the morning and has nothing to do with Riripon. People just circulate fake news all day every day.

Wish I could say her announcement was fake news too.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#114 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:58 PM

I'm glad that she had the balls to come out and say it before Bunshun did. From the perspective of a fan, her fan, I 100% would rather hear those words come out from her own mouth, than read an article about it after the elections. I'm sad that she, along with many other girls, failed to respect the unofficial rules of 48 (no dating), and that she allowed for her fans to vote for her and push her as NMB's next ace, while knowing that she was getting married. As a fan, i'm disappointed in her actions. NMB have done so well this election without Sayanee, every NMB fan should have been feeling happy, but this has left an ugly mark on the group. 

As a human however, I'm happy that she has found the one she loves and is confident enough in her decision to announce her marriage. I wish nothing but the best or her in the future.

Some comments from Juri were unnecessary imo. I can accept any past/older member (yuko, takamina, mayu, sayanee, etc) voicing their concerns, but Juri? the girl just barely scrapped her way out of what could have been a bad scandal with kojimako, and she has the nerve to make a comment about Riripon? Stay in your lane girl. 

In other news, Very mixed feelings about Mayu's graduation announcement. I feel that it's her time to go, like with Yuko, Mayu has achieved everything she could possibly hope for in AKB. If she wants to improve herself anymore, she has to leave the very place that is preventing her to fly higher. At the same time, being a fan of AKB for years and loving Mayu through all of that time, it's really saddening to see her go. As I always do with graduates, I wish her the best in her future activities and hope that she graduates with no regrets.

As for the election itself, LOVED IT. 

NMB did amazingly, I'm so so proud of them (and fans because we did all the work lol). So happy to see NGT doing well too! Very nice showing from both groups. I'm sad Mayu or Jurina didn't win, simply because i like to see change, but i knew that would be the outcome from the get go. Happy for Naachan ranking up. Sad to see Mion and Mio ranking down. Happy to see Miorin and Orin rank in. Sad to see Tano fail to rank again. MIRU AND AKARIN. LIT. 

Overall, an interesting election indeed. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#115 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:04 PM

Sasshi is the first member to win three times in a row, right?

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#116 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:37 PM

yes

#117 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:47 PM

minaeshi, 

Yuko got criticized for announcing her graduation at Kouhaku, and Marikosama got criticized for announcing her graduation at election event. Both are gigantic compared to whatever Riripon is. They are legendary OG members. And yet they were heavily criticized for announcing these things in the wrong place, at the wrong time. 

And then we get Riripon, who confirms that indeed there is a scandal involving her, and she goes on to talk about marriage, effectively taking the biggest shit on this event that there's ever been. 

Sometimes "keeping it real" is the dumbest thing you can do. The best she could've done, is to say nothing, then announce graduation in theater. If she has found true love - whatever that may be - then great, but she's also an idol. She has responsibilities. She is representing her company. What she did not only angered fans, but also current and former members of 48G. There's so many other ways she could've done this, but she went with the worst option possible. 

The more scandals an idol group has, the harder it gets to keep fans' interest. Naachan was quite right in pointing out the problems of AKB48/48G, and it cannot go on like this forever. If more girls emulated Naachan, things would take a turn for the better.

https://twitter.com/...023160558166016

https://twitter.com/...026665586929670

Blu-Cherri, 

Thanks for the correction.

#118 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:59 PM

Wow, this SSK was completely amazing, I really enjoyed it.

I'm curious about how this year results will affect the way of managing each group.

AKB has now 2 new Kami7 members (Ogino Yuka and Yokoyama Yui) who automatically become in potential frontliners of the group, they just need a center and It's done. Mukaichi Mion has to wait another year to see if she can reach senbatsu and Kami7 so she can become a frontliner.

SKE also won 2 potential frontliners (Souda Sarina and Furuhata Nao) who reached senbatsu this year, they'd probably get to be centers in the future.

NMB is the most benefited group from this SSK because one of its secondary centers (Shiroma Miru) reached senbatsu, so she becomes now a frontliner; also this group got a potential frontliner (Yoshida Akari) who is very known by general public.

HKT didn't get any benefit this year, none of its secondary centers (Tashima Meru, Tominaga Mio and Matsuoka Hana) reached senbatsu, and no potential frontliner for this year either.

NGT, WOW! NGT got 2 potentials frontliners (Ogino Yuka and Homma Hinata) who amazingly reached senbatsu this year and of them even reached Kami 7 it's pretty obvious that at leat obe of them will be a center for its next single.

STU, nothing to say aa expected.

In the case you wonder.
The terms I mentioned in this post (frontliners, secondary centers and potential frontliners), I use them on the 48G to examine who are the members from each 48G who are above the theater level and of course and the greatest representant members of their groups for the general audience and the entertainmet industry, because it's impossible to take into account all the members for the public eye.

Morning Musume'19

#119 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:57 AM

@Krusha, i respect that, however that doesn't change my views on her actions. the way she carried out her announcement is definitely questionable, and as the future ace of nmb and representative of the 48 groups, it was a selfish thing to do, but as i said, i would much rather hear it from her than anyone else.

#120 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:36 AM

I'm upset to hear the news of the glass being broken on NMB's door :(

Anyways, I've come to like Naachan more now due to her mature/strict comments on this matter. You go girl!

Just for fun, here's comparison of this elections senbatsu members votes and last years votes:

Rank/Member/2017 votes (2016 Rank/2016 votes/increase or decrease #)

#1 Sashihara Rino  246,376  (#1, 243,011 ) +3,365

#2 Watanabe Mayu  149,132 (#2, 175,613 ) -26,481

#3 Matsui Jurina 113,615 (#3, 112,341 ) +1,274

#4 Miyawaki Sakura  82,803 (#6, 78,279 ) +4,524

#5 Ogino Yuka  73,368 (#95, 9,403 ) +63,965

#6 Suda Akari  63,124 (#7, 69,159 ) -6,035

#7 Yokoyama Yui  58,314 (#11, 58,610 ) -296

#8 Souda Sarina  52,475 (#30, 28,369 ) +24,106

#9 Okada Nana  48,143 (#14, 43,318 ) +4,825

#10 Kitahara Rie  45,684 (#12, 50,190 ) -4,506

#11 Takahashi Juri  42,663 (#15, 40,648 ) +2,015

#12 Shiroma Miru  41,491 (#24, 29,983 ) +11,508

#13 Homma Hinata  41,230 (NEW, - ) - - -

#14 Furuhata Nao  40,202 (#29, 28,553 ) +11,649

#15 Takayanagi Akane  38,576 (#20, 33,176 ) +5,400

#16 Yoshida Akari  35,540 (#77, 13,512 ) +22,028

I hope this is correct. I'm sitting here bored so lol

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users