Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (2017/06/17)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 NGT48 STU48 Team 8

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#81 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:05 AM

eh .. actually .. they could have just easily build a better stage with shelter ..
Basically it rain almost every year during SSK .. and the fans had never minded standing in the rain .. They can easily include disposal raincoats for the fans in their entrance goodie bags..
As long as the girls are sheltered .. they can still go on ..
Basically .. I can only say "what are they thinking !!!"

#82 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:58 AM

Concert is canceled. The result event will be held in another location without audience. Fuji TV broadcast will happen as planned. Sky Perfect TV broadcast will probably change the start time, but whether this is the case hasn't been officially announced yet.

Sky Perfect TV will be broadcasting "AKBG Request Hour Set List Best 100 2017 100~76th" in place of the concert. And then result event normally.

Internet killed common sense.

#83 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:58 AM

https://mobile.twitt...358518286483457

Mio crying after she reads the news

#84 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:48 PM

^idk why she would post that.................

Piss poor reaction from management. I can't believe they did not foresee this outcome, we all did the moment we heard "Okinawa" and "Outdoors". The least they could do is round up all the girls and relocate them all to the same venue so they can watch the results together. What a mess. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#85 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:21 PM

^ a fan posted this. I think its from her showroom

#86 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:26 PM

The least they could do is round up all the girls and relocate them all to the same venue so they can watch the results together. What a mess.

And who's saying they aren't doing this? It's still happening at a different location without live audience, the time hasn't changed. No official word saying that all the girls taking part in the election wouldn't be present.

#87 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:09 PM

Or, why can't they improvise and do what they do with the preliminary results? Take a bunch of guests to each of the theaters, have each group perform songs individually for a "concert", and then show video stream from all of them on LIVE ON DEMAND and ta da! Show the election results with an audience.

That would be better than no audience and just a gathering of girls imo.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#88 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:31 PM

It's already being televised with Sky Perfect TV from 16:15-19:00JST and then on Fuji TV from 19:00 onwards. Also would be quite pointless to move the girls back from Okinawa.

#89 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:54 PM

https://twitter.com/...734179203260416

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#90 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:08 PM

Lol that is so bad.

And on this week's Odekake, Sasshi explains how she remembers vividly the view/sounds/basically everything from the 1st place chair. I hope she wins again because I don't want anyone to experience taking 1st for the 1st time in this condition.

#91 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:12 PM

Just so you know, that tent is used for public viewing for the fans already at Okinawa, with a capacity of about 600 in their supposition. Just like the public viewings that will be at the theaters.

It's not the place where the girls will be.

#92 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

Thought it was for the girls, thanks for the correction.

#93 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:40 PM

I hope Sashi doesnt win again. It will turn a totally boring and dull sousenkyo even more boring. I would like Mayu to win again since she implied its her last ssk and will probably grad soon. Sure she doesnt deserve such half assed ssk but it will be better than having the same winner for 3 years or someone new winning and not experiencing it properly.

#94 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

Mother nature won. They shot themselves in the foot, they planned the event on the open space on the rainy/stormy area.

Someone should get FIRED.

who won?

#95 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:30 PM

The least they could do is round up all the girls and relocate them all to the same venue so they can watch the results together. What a mess.

And who's saying they aren't doing this? It's still happening at a different location without live audience, the time hasn't changed. No official word saying that all the girls taking part in the election wouldn't be present.

I never said they weren't going to do that. As you said, we don't know whether the girls will be there or not, which is why I said it's the least they could do. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#96 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:44 PM

As long as there's no official word otherwise, the assumption should be that all of the girls taking part in the election will be there. So I didn't say we don't know, I said that there's no reason to believe they wouldn't all be there.

#97 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:00 AM

To lighten up the mood a little here, is it a good idea if we discuss predictions? Anyone's predictions change because of the prelims? lol

My hopes:

Komiharu makes it to senbatsu (I wanted to vote for her but I couldn't)

Aoitan ranks into undergirls

Yuihan makes it to Kami 7

More NMB/NGT girls rank this year

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#98 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

It is happening now. It is on the showroom , getting into the senbatsu now.

Tops NGT members ranked quite high, Ogino will be in the senbatsu rank.

#99 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:50 PM

First i was happy for Miorin.
Then I got sad for Mio.
And then even sadder for Mayu. The saddest ssk for me. I cant comment without sounding bitter towards the winner.

#100 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:04 PM

er.. I am surprise its awfully quiet here after the SSK
I didn't get to watch as my wife wanted me to go shopping with her ..
I didn't even look at the news much as it would not be nice to go out with my wife and my mind be on something else ..

I hope I didn't give away too much ..
Anyway ..
For me .. this is an amazing year .. while many of my non-48G idols seem to mess it up for me ..
It just went super right for me it seem this year for 48G .. I think 48G is coming back strong on me ..

This year is the first year that all the girls I support in 48G got a place .. its amazing ..
it seems my inner feeling on my selection of idols to support is right .. I thought I was wrong but I guess it just take time ..
sorry .. trying not to be insensitive ..
But I do not have a NMB48 oshimen .. and there is a girl I like from there but for some reason .. I can never call it even though I do not have a NMB48 oshimen ..
I guess .. I am also right not to select her ..

But I got to give it to her .. I think that is a amazing way to hand Shukan Bushun a take down .. now the news wouldn't sell .. cause everyone knows ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users