Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (2017/06/17)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 NGT48 STU48 Team 8

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#41 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:05 PM

MAYU MAYU MAYU I will root for her until the end

Yuka fans are pretty determined huh... are these Yukirin wota?

Miichan didnt even rank Yikes. But a lot can change in the end.

#42 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:15 PM

^I highly doubt this is Yukirin wota's doing. 

Honma Hinata and Takakura Moeka ranked 5th and 7th respectively. If anything I would say Rie's votes went to them, considering her rank at 92. 

There are some girls I expected to see higher (Nakai, Komiharu, Mion, Renacchi) and some girls who didn't even rank (Miorin, Tanochan, Katomina), but i'm sure everything will balance out in the end. Looks like the "top 4" of this election didn't try as hard as previous years. All their fans probably thought it would be a breeze, but 48twitter is going crazy right now lol.
Overall, a great showing from NGT, and NMB too! Hopefully they both keep up this momentum until the end. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#43 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:02 PM

Full list, with info, and number of votes given: 

Spoiler

#44 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

As a note, Ogiyuka currently has 5,000 more votes than Kitarie had at the final last year so it cannot just be a case of passed on votes especially with Honma Hinata and Moeka ranking.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#45 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:42 PM

There are some articles that NGT mobile glitched (free votes and lower sub fee than the others)

Prelims announcement video. Watch while you can:

#46 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

If that were true more than just 3 NGT members would be high.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#47 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:11 PM

Hello, I am not a fan and don't support AKB48G but I confess I slightly follow some of its members because of this event and the effect it has over the next releases. I find it very fascinating, and now that I've seen the reliminary results this morning, I'm completely amazed, if Ogino yuka wins this election it would be a huge news, even if she just win by the power of money she would get a lot of attetion as the one who impended the 3 wins in a row of Rino. I still think that Rino will win with a not hug difference with Mayu. But now with this happening things are know unpredictable and exciting of course. It would be interesting to see a new center and of course a sixth front line member from the current AKB48G members, altoguh if Mion reaches Kami 7 then Yuka would be the 7th front liner.

Morning Musume'19

#48 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:13 AM

There are some articles that NGT mobile glitched (free votes and lower sub fee than the others)

Management already checked the votes and said nothing seemed to be wrong with it. Yuka got those votes hair and square. 

^I'm certain she won't win (i think it might finally be jurina's year if sasshi fans still aren't fired up by this defeat lol), but she'll be in senbatsu for sure, and if her fans can keep the momentum up, she has a shot at kami 7. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#49 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:49 AM

^Just the fact the she could be in the senbatsu would be a big thing. And who knows what could happen, my crazy guess for the center is Suda Akari since in the election history the member who gets her first AKB center by the election is the one who has been just once in the Kami 7 previuosly XD

Morning Musume'19

#50 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:15 AM

People waiting until the 15th or 16th to do a mass voting splurge. Seeing how preliminaries are and then bulk buy or whatever lol

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#51 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:14 AM

According to the management there was no foul play.

https://www.akb48.co...kyo49th/news/34

#52 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

Some analysis (large screenshots):

Spoiler

Basically it's almost impossible, near miracle. If it was someone from the last year's Kami 7 or even just Senbatsu like Mion I would believe it. But Ogino? She is rather popular within NGT, doesn't sell out handshakes like Nakai and just debuted. It's even weirder to put Takakura Moeka in the Prelims Kami 7 when she is known as a weirdo and hardly sells out any handshakes. (You could say Tomu ranked high without selling much handshakes, but she ranked up gradually so her fans had an idea of how hard to vote with each ssk)

Are NGT fans that rich? I mean NGT's debut single did meh on Oricon and they already spent tons of cash to make 3 NGT songs high on Request Hour. Are they endless wells of money?

I still believe it was a glitch in the system that management is covering. It makes sense they would, because this ssk sparks the biggest public interest since Sashi's first win in 2013. Why would they admit it's just a mistake when they can milk more money from casuals and fired up Mayu Sashi Jurina fans this way? 

#53 opium

opium

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:47 AM

Hello! I looked at the program guide and found that there was going to be a broadcast of the concert^^ https://www.bs-sptv.com/program/3136/

#54 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:36 PM

Super happy for Ogiyuka, hoping she makes kami 7, she might just rekindle my akb48 fandom (I've been a sakamichi group girl for most of this year)

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#55 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:38 PM

well it is a surprise .. but its funny to me .. XD
Typically .. fans who would vote a lot and for the senbatsu place fighters .. does not vote a lot during the preliminary ..
The reasons are pretty obvious .. its a lot of voting, they need time to buy votes, and its better to hold back and deceive your opposing fans ..

So basically .. the fans who would vote a lot at the preliminary are fans of newcomers or underdog .. because they know she would have no chance for the top placing or even making a place ..
So they try their best to push everything they got for the preliminary so that at least they make their girl look mighty fabulous until result day .. :P
Its funny to me .. because that's what I think the NGT48 fans did .. they wanted to make their girls happy and look good for the preliminary but accidentally overkill the voting .. XD
I guess the fans or all of us didn't know that NGT48 are getting that hot ..

Ogiyuka's senbatsu placing is almost guaranteed now .. but .. it get interesting here
as fans who are fighting senbatsu placing for their girls will have to up their vote .. knowing that what they initially planned may not be enough ..
So there is still a chance Ogiyuka being knock out of senbatsu ..

Generally to me .. looking at previous years elections ..
If they reach 10K during the preliminary .. they should be very safe for a place in the final result ..
This year .. I am not voting for the first time since I became a AKB48 fan in late 2010 ..
Last year .. I voted for SKE48 Goto Rara and fail to get her a place .. I have said that if I fail .. I would not vote this year ..
But this year the fact is .. I am in financial woes so I can only use whatever I have left to get what top on my priority for idols and AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo ain't top priority anymore ..
Furthermore .. I am stuck between SKE48 Goto Rara and AKB48 Hiwatashi Yui .. I can't decide and I do not want to do both .. so I just gave up :(

But its nice for me to see Rara getting 10489 so she should be pretty safe and it would be the first time she place ..
I am happy for her because all she wanted is to place :) .. Even though she is so pushed in SKE48 .. she is not getting even a simple placing result from previous elections..
For Hiwatan .. at 4741 .. I think she got no chance .. its just sad that she is a good idol and tried really hard and she is just so cute ..
But I guess .. 48G just have too many cute and hardworking girls .. so she is simply outmatched I guess :{

Guess its the wait to the result show for me .. but this year .. I didn't fight .. so I got no objective .. and this may mean the election may be less meaningful to me this year :(

#56 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:48 AM

Prelims announcement video. Watch while you can:

Managed to watch it before.

I enjoyed watching the NGT girl's reactions when one of their members names were announced. So touching :cold: <3 Will NGT surpass Sasshi? :good: lol

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#57 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:39 AM

The thing is the CD single ain't the only way to vote ..
https://www.akb48.co...senkyo49th/vote

If you look at it .. there are 21 ways to vote and the CD is only 1 of the 21 way ..
I will group the other 20ways in their category ..

Count-1
AKB48 FC is a yearly subscription membership which 48G fans should already have. The annual subscription is only at 480yen

Count-13
AKB48 Mail, Mobile, App, Net + SKE48 Mail, Mobile + NMB48 Mail, Mobile + HKT48 Mail, Mobile + NGT48 Mail, Mobile +STU mobile
These are all cheap service at around 300yen each ..
Basically at around 4000yen you can put in 13 votes and you can use the service for 1 month ..
Furthermore, fans would already have a couple of those service already if not all ..
4000yen is not expensive if you talk about monthly entertainment .. Its only around the cost of 2 movies and it can't even get you to 2 baseball games ..

Count-6
AKB48 + AKB48 revival + SKE48 + NMB48 + HKT48 + NGT48 on Demand
These are more expensive monthly services which obviously so as you get to watch their performance online for a month ..
I am not sure of the cost .. but I think it is around 3000yen .. but I am not sure about the info ..
So if its 3000yen .. it rather affordable considering a month of entertainment .. I would think fans should have at least 1 - 2 of these service

So if you look at it ..
A part-time waiter earns around 1000yen an hour in Japan (I think it is more than that but I keep it at 1000yen for simplicity)
So to put in a decent 15 votes its like 1 day work for a part-time waiter XD
An average fan can afford to vote at least 15 times without incurring extra cost from their normal expenses ..

All these are tag to their mobile number and in Japan basically everyone except kids have mobile phone ..
There are jokes about Japanese cannot live without their mobile phone ..
So there is no stopping a fan from using their parents, non-fan siblings and relative or non-fan friends to just go for the 13 votes Mail, Mobile service for 1 month ..
The simple reasoning for the cost of 4 single which is 4 votes .. you can turn it into 13 votes if you can get your hands on another mobile phone ..

I wiki Niigata Prefecture .. their population is 2,285,856 ..
to get 55K votes with all 13 service .. you would need around 4230 mobile phone ..
Seriously? .. with a population of 2,285,856 and it is impossible to get just 4,230?
If each fan manage to get just 10 mobile phone including his/her own .. you just need like 400 fans ..
You may think that 40K yen is expensive .. but the fans have 1 year to save up .. and going by my part-time waiter example, its 5 days work .. :P

I haven't even count the FC and on demand and CD single votes ..
It would make sense if you ask a phone from someone ..you would want be fast and do the subscribe, vote and cancel on the spot ASAP.. it should take less than an hour ..so it would all end up at the preliminary results
So it is not difficult at all if you got a group of fans or fan communities who really bother to plan, prepare and work at it ..

One may wonder why it only happen now ..
I think the NGT48 fan communities needed time to build and grow .. last year was too early ..
and last year .. the group is still full of uncertainty .. but now they already solidify after debut ..

#58 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

Completely blown away by the preliminary results and to be honest I don't know who I want to vote for now.

#59 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:51 AM

^ .. Vote for Goto Rara :D <3

#60 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:14 PM

CRAZY RESULTS. 

I see a lot of people saying these results are fake and tbh, I don't think they are, because if they were fake, why make it so obvious? I mean, knowing AKS they would have put a member they want to push like Hana, Yuiyui or Nakai in the first position and their votecount would be just slightly higher than Jurina's. But why Ogiyuka who is not really pushed and with THOSE votes? And not only that, there are also two another NGT members in Kami7. I want to believe this is just a rich man trolling everyone (at least he makes interesting SSK...).

Anyway, I'm happy and worried. Happy because of these surprising results but I'm scared Kitarie may not rank in Senbatsu. :unsure:  

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users