Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (2017/06/17)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 NGT48 STU48 Team 8

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#21 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:09 PM

Agreed. 

If anybody from STU48 has any kind of chance in the election, it will be #43 and #75, i.e., Mori Kaho and Sano Haruka. The level of fan-support at least shown on SR, is insane. If that can be translated into votes, they will rank.

Those two have deep pocket heavy backers. It would be something if they rank without even debuting yet. Management's plan to get more sell? we could have 2 millions copies single here.

#22 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

^ .. I got no idea what is this about .. where does this quote came from ..so I am speaking generally
So generally .. unless their high level of fan support are from non-48G fans and only fans recently became 48G fans or .. coincidentally .. the kami oshimen of a fan, graduated or not participating and they all happen to go for these girls .. there ain't going to be much impact ..
Ranking low is possible ..but flying pass the half way mark or even the 3/4 mark is near impossible ..

We must note that we 48G fans have different oshimen in different 48 group .. and many favs .. we can like many many girls and show huge support when they are separated ..
But come SSK .. most have to make a choice on 1 or at most 2 ..
the fans can go out and explore the world but SSK is the moment they come home ..
So to me .. like many girls who seem extremely popular but always seem to under-perform in SSK is because they are the 48G no.2, no.3, no.4 of many people .. which actually don't gather much votes ..
on the other hand .. we have girls who look less popular but always seem to do very well in SSK
To me .. when you settle on your kami, no.1 .. you don't really have to show anything anymore to anyone ..but to show up for your girl when it matters .. :)

#23 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

Nah, I don't think any STU member will rank, even the more popular ones, I really doubt it...

Anyway, like every year, I will vote for Kitarie and Mirurun.

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#24 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:33 PM

Tomu withdrew from ssk

#25 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

Actual announcement: 

http://ameblo.jp/aki...2265080247.html

#26 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:27 PM

what the heck 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#27 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:15 PM

Whaaaaaat. Why??  :omg:

Also, SKE48 Kenkyuusei Kawai Anna withdrew from both the election and SKE48...

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#28 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:43 PM

Kawai Anna is fired from SKE48 though. They just call it "graduation" in her case, since that sounds nicer. 

Example of what I'm talking about: 

http://i.imgur.com/C5203l9.jpg

There are many more pics like this. So yeah, Kawai Anna was fired, just like The Gang of Four in AKB48.

#29 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:35 PM

Oh, so it was that. I kinda saw it coming since she "withdrew" out of nowhere

TOP IDOLS

#30 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:27 AM

Can't believe Tomu withdrew, she has had a hard time getting a senbatsu spot and now with a very good chance to move up the rankings into top 10.

Are the trophies going to have an asterisk naming the number of "well-known/popular" members are not participating for whatever reason?

My predictions:

1. Sasshi will win again followed in a not so close second by Mayuyu then Sakura and Jurina

2. a member that ranked outside the top 25 will make the jump to senbatsu

3. around 3 Team 8, 4 NGT48, 0 STU48 (not including Sasshi and Nana), at most 9 NMB48, 15ish SKE48, HKT48 will have almost the same number as AKB48

#31 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:06 AM

well .. as bad as this sounds .. there is no better time to push your oshimen if she is a low rated member .. :)
So it seems the competition is hotting up and there is more to fight for now .. :)

#32 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:25 AM

Any translation of Tomu's resigning? :(

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#33 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:16 PM

SSK book is out so the posters are out.

They had special showroom to show off the posters.

#34 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:06 PM

Kodansha Mook's election prediction:

NEOBK-2085650.jpg?v=2

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#35 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

^ Im pretty sure thats the SSK guide book cover which is based on the Kouhaku senbatsu (minus the members who witdrew)

#36 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:54 PM

^that's exactly what it is lol 

nice to see that nmb still has 3 reps despite losing sayanee 

#37 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:20 AM

The kouhaku senbatsu? :blink: I always thought it was their election prediction. I got the mook back in 2015 and throughout it had predictions. Hmmm. Well then :arrow:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#38 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

It is that time of the year again. Showroom for SSK to June 16.

https://www.showroom..._sousenkyo_49th

It will be .... well you know it.

STU48 included. Interesting, they used the SSK poster picture for the member's room profile.

#39 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:35 PM

The kouhaku senbatsu? :blink: I always thought it was their election prediction. I got the mook back in 2015 and throughout it had predictions. Hmmm. Well then :arrow:

In past years, it might be considered as one... with a grain of salt. I think they put Myao once in the cover? lol

For the last Kouhaku they did this election like thing and only the top 48 appeared (RIVER), and the top 16 did Kimi wa Melody.
Many sort of disregarded the event as the prize was just that performance, but seeing how they've put Shiichan and Akarin in every senbatsu since and this mook... they're basically telling the fans the Kouhaku one is just as important, and it wouldn't surprise me if the next one was paid.

#40 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:52 PM

Preliminaries Results are a big WTF lmao

in spoiler 

Spoiler

Some extremely shocking results this prelim lol. I'm excited for the final results now, despite my two oshimen not participating. 

cr to ithebigc on twitter for announcing the results 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users