Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 48th "Negaigoto no Mochigusare" (2017.05.31)

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#41 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:37 AM

"Negaigoto no Mochigusare" (5/31 release)

Tracklist :

Type A:
1. Negaigoto no Mochigusare
2. TBA(Center: Sashihara Rino)
3. TBA(Center: Watanabe Mayu)
4-6. Off Vocal

Type B
3. TBA(Center: Matsui Jurina)
4-6. Off Vocal

Type C
3. TBA(Center: Yamamoto Sayaka)
4-6. Off Vocal

Theater Edition:
3. TBA(STU 48)
4-6. Off Vocal

Sumber : http://akb.kingrecor.../cd/001685.html

No team songs...
The one single where centers litterally dont matter has the same usual centers

#42 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:38 PM

<_< Fabulous. Good job, management.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#43 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

hmm .. I just wonder ..
does people want team songs because they want to see the AKB teams members in a song ..
or do they just don't want to see the sister group girls ..
So would it be good to have AKB teams songs with girls from sister group dominating the whole song as we do have elite sister groups girls in all AKB the teams ?

To me ..
I like them having sister group senbatsu in the coupling but they got to tweak the centers ..
when I was still a mainly 48G fan a few years ago ..
They did a single when they have sister group senbatsu but the centers are all junior members ..
and promoted the junior members a bit ..

oh .. its Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru in 2013 .. that was so long ago
they had Party is over with Owada Nana as center, Escape with Yamada Mizuho, Kimi to Deatte Boku wa Kawatta with Shibuya Nagisa and Wink wa Sankai with Yabuki Nako
It seem to work as all these junior girls did get a place in SSK later ..
But of course sadly .. 48G didn't know how to follow up and continue to push them .. but went on to push the other girls individually in their own group ..
I think they thought they want balance but they actually tip the balance against them in the end I think ..

I don't know about NMB48 ..so I dunno how is Shibuya Nagisa doing ..
But I know that Yabuki Nako has been drop from HKT48 senbatsu despite the fact that she debut in a position for SSK last year and its a high 28th in undergirls ..
And for Owada Nana .. it is just sad that she turn rogue .. but if they had keep her busy .. she would not have gone down ..
I felt that when they did it right when they did the Mukaichi Mion and her rivalry ..
But them being senbatsu for 2 single Naanya got drop when Mion continued then Mion took center and Naanya fail to even make senbatsu ..
I think that was the turning point where she just totally gave up

and of course the Yamada Mizuho thing which killed my 48G fandom ..
the same .. they place her in senbatsu for 1 SKE single then drop her ..
To make turn worse she never made senbatsu again despite doing very well in SSK that year ..
I think she too gave up ..

Given all this .. I hope they don't strike Nako another time .. which may result in her giving up

But in all these .. I hope they will do it again and introduce a new set of newcomers and does it right this time ..
But it seem they always lack consistency and continually ..
So this is what we got now .. they basically ran out of ideas and went back to their powerhouse ..

Alright .. I basically just wanted to say what kind of coupling setup I want for AKB48 single ..
but guess I ended up ranting .. sorry .. :P

#44 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:16 AM

Oh I like this arrangement! It's sounds really cute. 

#45 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:09 AM

People want team songs because there's members that haven't appeared in a single since the last team songs.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#46 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:49 AM

^ well .. i didn't check..
but if you look at AKB48 history from like the 1st single .. how about the 1st indies ..
how often does AKB48 had all their members in their single?
Basically how often AKB48 have full teams on coupling in their single?
its just something that does not happen often and its pretty much a novelty ..
I did a rough check and seem that all teams songs in coupling only appear 9 times out of the 48 major singles ..
There teams songs only like make up 18.75% of AKB48 singles or 18% if you include indies ..
How is something that is such a novelty and seldom happen at 18.75% of all their singles can be such a big deal where it seem to be the main concern of the fans that it is a problem of management?

#47 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:28 AM

I mean I'm not sure what your point is, you asked why people wanted something and I told you why. I don't care about any of your analysis honestly. AKB48 has a lot more members now than it did in indies and things unfair back then are still unfair now.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#48 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:57 AM

^ well ya ..
the point is .. what we want does conflict with how AKB48 is setup now ..
It actually depend of fandom ..
If you are a Mayuyu or Sassahi fan .. the single set up is totally fine to you actually ..
However .. it is good that fans are slightly more diluted and not all are just focusing on the elites ..

For me .. I wanted teams songs too as on a team level .. the girls I like would not only be guarantee an appearance but be more in front or more notable ..
However.. I really don't see it happening often so I think it is not reasonable to place a big deal on it because I am just setting myself up for the disappointment :)

#49 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:41 PM

I would like to see AKB girls get pushed within their own singles, and if team songs are what it's gonna take for them to do that, then i would prefer that. If management can push those AKB members with this set-up, then it's fine with me. I would rather see AKB members center the coupling songs, but it's Sasshi, Mayu, Jurina, and Sayanee, last years 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th respectively. It's justified. That's all I have to say on the matter. 

@Ares, Nagisa is 4th in NMB right now after Sayanee, Miru, and Fuuchan. 5th if you include the graduating Shuu. Nako is in the top 10 of HKT right now, so she's doing fine too. She was "dropped" from senbatsu along with the other half of main stay senbatsu girls, in favor of promoting their newest pushed members. The kept Naanya busy, but she choose her path, you can't blame management for that. There are people who are fans of those top 4 members who are still not impressed with this set up. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#50 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:25 PM

Ares13, 

You present this like if it's something that is perfectly fine depending on who you ask. It isn't perfectly fine. Do yourself a favor, look at the Japanese fandom for example to see that people are not happy with the way AKB48 is managed these days, and that includes the lack of team songs. 

This is very straight forward and not complicated.

#51 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:37 PM

@Ares, Nagisa is 4th in NMB right now after Sayanee, Miru, and Fuuchan. 5th if you include the graduating Shuu. Nako is in the top 10 of HKT right now, so she's doing fine too. She was "dropped" from senbatsu along with the other half of main stay senbatsu girls, in favor of promoting their newest pushed members. The kept Naanya busy, but she choose her path, you can't blame management for that. There are people who are fans of those top 4 members who are still not impressed with this set up.

cool about Nagisa ,, cos I really dunno ..
but if Nako is top 10 then the management sure ain't showing that ..
basically guess its alright if they drop them in a bunch which is new ..
But it would only be interesting if they kept the whole bunch down for another 2 HKT single .. then i will see your "she's doing fine" statement will stay .. :)

The interesting thing is .. Naanya ..
It became "they kept Naanya busy, but she choose her path, you can't blame management"
She was drop from senbatsu after 3 runs because the other sister group girls took her place .. and now you say it fine and can't blame the management?
but of course .. you are not responding to this .. you are responding to either because I said it is good to place sister groups in coupling which is not what you want, or because I blame Mion selection as center which I dunno if you favor Mion ..
But fact is ..what happen happened .. funny thing is .. if you just switch views point.. the whole situation seem to change when really does not ..
It is just simply to win the argument sadly ..

Ares13, 

You present this like if it's something that is perfectly fine depending on who you ask. It isn't perfectly fine. Do yourself a favor, look at the Japanese fandom for example to see that people are not happy with the way AKB48 is managed these days, and that includes the lack of team songs. 

This is very straight forward and not complicated.

I think it is straight forward .. basically we are just unhappy ..
I think it is the feeling that something is wrong or not right ..
So we go on a search to find the reason .. and start blowing things up at every corner we can pick on ..
Basically we choose to be unhappy .. by setting our expectations and sadly we know deep down that they would not meet it .. which result in unhappiness ..

but saying that .. we are humans too .. we are not perfect and even if we know it .. we will still do it ..I does that too ..
But I just hope that we can try to limit that instead of just letting it grow ..
what I am doing is just limiting it .. so that it would not be a cursing session for every single and release ..

#52 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

Naanya was dropped because she was not showing much interest and had poor behavior on handshake events. Mion on the other hand was pretty much doing great so management just decided to invest in her instead.

As for the management, if you say they are doing ok and making good decisions then you are probably sister groups fan and fan of the popular/pushed members only.

What I don't understand is why they keep recruiting huge masses of new AKB members when AKB has basically become sister group gathering point.

#53 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:20 PM

^ well my question is .. when did she start not showing much interest and had poor behavior on handshake ..
Is it before the single she was drop or before Mion get center ..
But do note that they know who is going to be in senbatsu of a single way before release probably months ahead .. so we must put that into consideration ..

But even with all these .. you got to realize a coupling of things ..
first, there are many AKB48 fans in my country and we are connected on facebook and we know each other ..
and the reviews I got for her ain't bad at all..

Then if that is not enough .. I went for the 2shot last year and even though I did not had a 2shot with her ..
I happen to be on the lane beside her lane which give a very good view of what is happening .. and she seem really good to me ..

and lastly .. it is not about Mion doing great or not ..
it is not about the management agreeing or us agreeing ..
and it is not only about Naanya agreeing ..
It's about the all the other AKB48 girls agreeing that she deserves to be center over such a short period and she only manage 44th in the previous year SSK ..
Tell me .. how many center in an AKB48 single actually did not get at least a senbatsu position in SSK prior to being center .. except for Janken single ..
This is AKB48 .. basically Mion got it before KojiHaru .. and I believe we can surely name many more prolific AKB48 girls who never got the center position .. so you see is there anything wrong?
But even if you don't .. all it takes is the other AKB48 girls to seeing it as wrong ..

Think about it .. has there been any AKB48 girls who seem to have no intention to leave or even promise not to leave but seem to change her mind after the Mion center ..
well .. it maybe related or partially related or totally not related ..
it is just a case of thinking too much or not enough at all ..
So i guess this is all I got to say and I think its getting too far as it is just something I was ranting ..
It is mainly towards my unhappiness on how Yamada Mizuho is treated in SKE48 .. the rest are just something that seem consistent to what happen to Mizuho .. kind of ..
which is mainly random drop from senbatsu and unlikely center selection of their direct peers ..
So I would stop here .. I think it is went to far already ..sorry :)

#54 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:42 PM

cool about Nagisa ,, cos I really dunno ..
but if Nako is top 10 then the management sure ain't showing that ..
basically guess its alright if they drop them in a bunch which is new ..
But it would only be interesting if they kept the whole bunch down for another 2 HKT single .. then i will see your "she's doing fine" statement will stay .. :)

The interesting thing is .. Naanya ..
It became "they kept Naanya busy, but she choose her path, you can't blame management"
She was drop from senbatsu after 3 runs because the other sister group girls took her place .. and now you say it fine and can't blame the management?
but of course .. you are not responding to this .. you are responding to either because I said it is good to place sister groups in coupling which is not what you want, or because I blame Mion selection as center which I dunno if you favor Mion ..
But fact is ..what happen happened .. funny thing is .. if you just switch views point.. the whole situation seem to change when really does not ..

LOL wtf man

Do you even follow HKT? The single you are referring to was for an anime, therefore it was within their best interest to push the new members (4th gen KKS), promote their newest team (TII), and re push members who could use it. At the same time, they needed to maintain sales, which is why the top 4 (Sakura, Sasshi, Haruppi, Mio) were there, along with the recently pushed Hana. This lineup does not include the likes of mainstay senbatsu members Meru, Nako, Miku, Madoka, Natsumi, Aoi, Mai etc, so it is clear that this is a one time thing, and the next single will most likely not have this lineup. Nako is a management favorite, and Sasshi favorite. She's heavily pushed both within HKT and AKB activities. She's considered to be one of the next big members in HKT. So yes, she's doing fine, and will continue to do fine in the next two singles..... :)

Okay, the sister groups did not take her place. Do you know what happened? After being HEAVILY pushed by management during those 3 singles, AKB activities and concerts, and also getting a center position in Dendenmu Chu (along with Nako, I might add), she failed to rank into a high position in the senbatsu, at 75th. Her rival Mion, ranked at 44th. Despite that, management still decided to push her, giving her 3 songs in AKB single b-sides (while other girls only had the team songs), including 2 next generation senbatsu's and Takamina's graduation song. From then, she stopped showing interest in the group and generally looked like she wasn't trying. And then, she put on weight, which made her unattractive to wota. THEN, management decided to shift gears and push Mion more than Naanya, which resulted in Mion center for TwI. In the next elections, she ranked 62nd, her rival Mion, ranked in Senbatsu. And then, in october she got into a scandal, and in november, she started some dumb bullying rumor about the 15th generation. And THEN, she announced graduation, dragged some other members with her and left. So yeah, I am going to put the blame on management because other members would DREAM to get the amount of push she had gotten. She got that push, and then ruined her chance. So I struggle to find any sympathy in my heart for her. Whether you do or don't, is not important to me.

but of course .. you are not responding to this .. you are responding to either because I said it is good to place sister groups in coupling which is not what you want, or because I blame Mion selection as center which I dunno if you favor Mion ..

Do you not see me saying "I would rather see AKB members center to coupling songs"? I would MUCH rather see AKB members in their own singles. I don't want sister groups in coupling songs, so i don't know why you're trying to put words into my mouth. I have stated many time in many AKB threads that I am not a fan of having so many sister group members participating in AKB singles and talking the limelight away from them, when they have their own singles that they can shine in. However, I acknowledge that this is what mangement wants, and I don't get a say in what they do with the group, so I choose to not accept it, but not cry about it every time i see it happen.

And yes, I like Mion a lot. Do I favor her over Naanya? Yes. Because 1) She was my favorite 15th generation member from the start, even when Naanya was being pushed, and 2) She has never given me a reason to feel disappointed or resent her. If Mion did everything that Naanya did, I would feel the exactly the same way, if not worse because she is my favorite 15th gen member who I was rooting for. 

This literally makes no sense. 

Win what argument? You said something wrong and I provided you with some facts. That is all. If that is what you call an argument then maybe forum discussions are not for you. 
---
And although this wasn't responding to me, I just need to correct this. 
Tell me .. how many center in an AKB48 single actually did not get at least a senbatsu position in SSK prior to being center
Shimazaki Haruka. Eien Pressure. A heavily pushed member.

.. except for Janken single..
Matsui Jurina. Ooge Diamond. Another heavily pushed member. She didn't even have a SKE major single debut yet. 

This is AKB48 .. basically Mion got it before KojiHaru 
Wrong. Kojiharu's first center was "Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?", Wcenter with Acchan. Her first solo center was Heart Ereki. 

.. and I believe we can surely name many more prolific AKB48 girls who never got the center position .. so you see is there anything wrong?
But even if you don't .. all it takes is the other AKB48 girls to seeing it as wrong ..

I think the other AKB members would much rather see a new generation AKB member, who will be carrying the group in the future, center the AKB single, than have a sister group member center it. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#55 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

Ares13,

Honestly, it's really tiresome to read your posts. For some reason, you manage to drain people's energy every time they try to read what you are writing. 

Whether it's H!P threads or 48G threads etc. people just react at your posts and wonders what's up with you. It's like that on a consistent, regular basis. 

One thing I'll say however, and it's that your walls of text are almost always from the basis of being thoroughly uninformed of what is actually going on with 48G and the fandom. You're completely disconnected from it. For example, the issue with Naanya is hardly controversial at all. There's a number of reasons why she was removed from senbatsu and stopped getting the ace-level of promotion. It's solely her own responsibility. And I'm not even talking about her scandal, which was recent. There's plenty of reference material to go through, something as obvious as theater performances as one, where she compared to her early days, just stopped caring, and is hardly even dancing, just standing there and half-assing it. There's girls who struggle to even get a permanent fixture on teams. Do you think Naanya's attitude to the theater as one example, is commendable? A good example for other girls? That's just the theater...

It's just baffling how little you pay attention to things. Maybe you're not that interested in the workings of 48G or the Japanese fandom - which mind you - is perfectly fine! But, it's a little sketchy when you so often say the things you do. That's when things become dissonant. Because you have these strange claims that just does not correspond with reality. This is also why it's so annoying to read your posts. People see all the things you write, things you present as if they're facts, and they know that's just not how it is, and some - perhaps innocently - thinks it will be useful to engage you on those points, and correct you, share information, etc. But then you just keep at it, and it's like talking to a rock. Pointless, in other words. And I really would recommend that you stop this, because it's not conducive to discussion, at all.

#56 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:47 PM

Is it pretty safe to assume that the coupling songs are sister group songs even with NGT missing?

^

:good:

#57 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:34 PM

Tell me .. how many center in an AKB48 single actually did not get at least a senbatsu position in SSK prior to being center
Shimazaki Haruka. Eien Pressure. A heavily pushed member.

.. except for Janken single..
Matsui Jurina. Ooge Diamond. Another heavily pushed member. She didn't even have a SKE major single debut yet.

well this is really a creative way of answering a question .. by breaking them into 2 and addressing them separately XD

==========================
^
^
@Krusha

2 parts to it ..

Firstly, it always trouble me as I think I've been around so long that people tend to judge me first than what I write ..
Honestly, I don't hold grudges and I don't remember who I had run-ins with ..
I actually thought of writing to you, for me to close my account and start a new one with a new identity so that I could avoid all these trouble ..
But there are threads that I have 1st post and I really want to maintain them ..

Secondly, you are right about me not being into this fandom thing..
simply .. I have always wrote about the sin and folly of fans ..
1) being a fan of your own fandom ..
2) being a fan of other fan fandom or in other words being an "idol fan" fan instead of an "idol" fan..
I do not want to explain on that because I think you are of high intellect to understand that ..

In the end .. it is a case where I think I am doing a favor to others when others really don't want it ..
I will change my style here again .. and be more normalize and mild in my post from now on :)

#58 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:51 PM

4th Round Handshake sales

Big Image

Spoiler

Rara sold out 18 slots that's really good! Well we should wait for resales to know for sure, but I'd be happy if she managed to up her fanbase. Haruppi also has slots which means she will come back I guess.

#59 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

5th round: 

avcrYgU.png

BOWRuHp.png

72kAFbn.png

CzWDUgE.png

#60 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

So.... no team songs on the ballot single.... and most of my favorites are sitting out from SSK....

It's like 2017 is TRYING to make me stop caring. SSK without Tomu is not SSK.

I feel bad :-/ I especially love this a-side, but nothing else about this single's package really gets me excited for the group.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users