Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 48th "Negaigoto no Mochigusare" (2017.05.31)

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

This song has me stunned. I LOVE IT. I wasn't expecting it at all, especially that minor key that kinda crept up on me.

For the most part, the vocals were fantastic. A couple clunkers here and there, especially near the end, but I'll forgive them because those harmonies sounded pretty unusual and difficult. These girls aren't trained vocalists, so I'm proud of how well it turned out.

well .. i don't really like it when they go too far off with new ideas..
I believe that there is still a range where they can explore without going too far away from being idols ..
Just like Give me five! where they made a mess of it by making them play real instruments ..
I hope they does not do something like in this video .. it is great as a one off variety ..
but it is really hopelessly boring if they have it as a main single song ..
It is not a case if it is done well .. it is a case doing something out of their genre ..
Its like having an opera singer to start rapping a whole song .. its disfunctional .. XD
But unless they do a chair song like in the movie sister act (yup a really old movie as I am old) .. upbeat with dance .. then it would be within the range of what they are doing :)

#22 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:52 PM

In case you have a really poor memory (music starts at 2m mark): 

This song took everybody by complete surprise, and both its PV and song was of high quality. 

I don't see how trying out new things (like RIVER was for AKB48 at the time, or Sakura no Shiori, or Beginner, or UZA, or GIVE ME FIVE, or anything really) means that the group "goes too far away from being idols". It's my personal opinion and some may disagree (or agree), but if AKB48 were to become a carbon-copy of BiSH and other "shock" groups, then yes I would agree, that they have gone too far. But as of now, nothing the group has done has been "too far" really. 

Honestly I was afraid that the song would be terrible but it's not, it's really nice. It's certainly different from what you normally expect but at least it's not a song that sounds like any other song before it... 

#23 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:07 PM

I definitely got Shiori vibes from this song, but it's quite a bit more melancholy.. and I'm drawn to that sort of thing.

The performance coupled with the minor key was almost creepy in a very well-done way. It's very arresting.

I'm thrilled with the song so far :) I'm looking forward to the b-sides, now! SSK ballot single always has the best b-sides imo. Especially Sayonara Crawl and Labrador.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#24 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:18 AM

^
^ .. yup .. and it is a extremely boring song ..
look .. the selling point at that time is the MV .. and them going around to different places ..

but note that before this is river and after that is ponytail ..
so how often does this song get performance or even talk about after that?

If you talk about songs that built AKB48 to success from Oogoe Diamond to Beginner .. how often does Sakura no Shiori come into the conversation ?
I doubt there are much of us who became an AKB fan because of Sakura no Shiori .. XD
The song is forgettable but the MV ain't ..

But given the time and age now .. they are probably not going to have a notable MV since they already done many of those ..
It would be worse if even the song is forgettable ..

I know that this is a SSK voting single and it would sell well anyway ..
I just hope that the content will be enjoyable too :)

#25 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:52 AM

Anyone else surprised that there are only 3 types for this single? I mean this is for the SSK so I would have thought there would be at least 5 types.

#26 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:21 AM

I think Tsubasa wa Iranai had 3 versions also.

It is such a pretty song, and those notes are surely out of reach what I can do. I too thought of Sakura no Shiori. But it just doesn't make it for me as a SSK single :unsure:

It's the same for me as Tsubasa wa Iranai.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#27 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Anyone else surprised that there are only 3 types for this single? I mean this is for the SSK so I would have thought there would be at least 5 types.

i'm gonna assume its because since its the election ballot single, it weill sell no matter what, so there isn't much point in making multiple types of cds when almost everyone is only buying it for the voting ballot lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#28 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:58 AM

yeah it's a guarantee million seller

there is no point doing all the "extra" work lol

but if you is still baffled/annoyed/whatever by the "only 3 versions"

try counting LE A/B/C and RE A/B/C separately :ph34r:

preorder links

Limited Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Limited Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Limited Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP

6 types XD

feel better? :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#29 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:30 AM

I know that there's the limited and regular editions but the contents are the same and in rare cases so are the covers. So it is hard for me to justify buying all six, having types A-E would have been an automatic purchase. 

Felt like I was listening to the ending theme song to a Ghibli movie when I watched the video.

#30 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:07 AM

I hope for Team songs rather than sister groups mostly.

#31 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:43 PM

I hope for Team songs rather than sister groups mostly.

I think that's the general consensus from everybody, at this point. The Teams have changed so much with all the recent graduations, so I'm eager to hear new stuff from them.

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#32 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:47 AM

A reminder that team songs have not been a apart of an AKB single since Tsubasa wa Iranai :noo: If this one doesn't have one, I swear...

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#33 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

https://mobile.twitt...410356728733696

Some fans are saying this is the final arrangement of the song

#34 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

^ .. well.. the animated story is nice :)

#35 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:35 PM

It's not bad but I prefer the original, tbh :/

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#36 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

It's not bad but I prefer the original, tbh :/

I really like them both for different reasons. I like being able to distinguish the individual girls' voices and the polish of the harmonies in the faster one.

But I think the live choral version is stunning.

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#37 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

It sounds like an old fashion kids lullaby in that version. The animated video to go with it is adorable.

#38 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

This is one of those songs which the more you listen to, the better they get. It's really nice!

#39 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:00 AM

It's not the kind of song that I usually listen to, but it sounds really nice! It's a nice change of pace from the songs we've been getting out of the group recently so it's welcomed. The animation makes it a lot better too~

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#40 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:41 AM

2nd round hs sales

Yamamoto Sayaka (24.0/24.0)①
Miyawaki Sakura (24.0/24.0)②
Matsui Jurina (18.0/24.0)(1.0)