Photo

[05/03] C-ute BEST ALBUM - ℃OMPLETE SINGLE COLLECTION (Final Album)

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#21 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:17 PM

Early advertisement fliers for C-ute's upcoming Best Album which will include all of their A-sides in every edition (Three editions in total)

Regular Edition tracklist includes a coupling song collection and rare (unreleased) tracks. (Similar to Berryz final album)

Limited Edition A will include C-ute's recent dinner show in Cotton Club from on DVD.

Limited Edition B will include a Music Video collection from 'Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku' onwards.

yfUKuui.jpg

Credit to 910 percent

....Where is Saki in the photo?? :c11:

#22 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:02 PM

Near Mai. You can only see her skirt and her hand.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#23 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:06 AM

Compare to the original photo: 

C-ute_-_Cmaj9_lim_B.jpg

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#24 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:54 AM

I find it funny that both Berryz and C-ute ended at their 9th album. Too bad C-ute didn't round it off at 10. They could have made it if Up-front didn't have this new way of releasing albums, every two years or more.

On the bright side, at least their last original album was a damn good one - all original songs are fantastic! Berryz 9th wasn't so much for a hit for me, with only a few really good tracks in my opinion.

In regards to the MVs debate, I'd like to point out that Berryz also released Blu-Ray collections of their own as well, and still had all their MVs released on their final? So I don't think there's a real concrete reason for the decision. I think they just wanted to maybe make more room for other stuff, so that Berryz and C-ute's final collection albums weren't too similar in content. Berryz had all their MVs released, but maybe C-ute will have some other video content (as well as their Cotton Club performance - I don't think Berryz had anything like that one their release), so they went for 2012-2017's MVs... Which like I said, also happens to be C-ute's big turning point.

Kinda like how Airi chose pictures from her 2010-2017 photobooks for her upcoming PB collection. I don't get why she didn't choose to do all the PBs, but I guess she's got her reasons? Lol maybe she doesn't like her first few PBs that much.

#25 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

I just think the real success of C-ute came when they were a fivesome with that song - "Kimi....".

I wonder if the first 14 tracks will be the original ones containing the members who have left/graduated the group.

#26 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:39 PM

I'm just going to consider this fake until H!P actually confirms it.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#27 ai'deal aqira

ai'deal aqira

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1093 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

I really hope they include all MV's.... or at least just exclude indie's & album MV's

Apologize!..My english is not good.

#28 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:28 PM

^^ I think we can be pretty sure that some sort of final album will happen. Management wont skip opportunity to milk us one last time.  

#29 smtmissin

smtmissin

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:32 AM

I thought they could give us some new songs, but I guess they won't invest anymore in the girl and would rather milk what they already have, which is a shame.

maria2.png

#30 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:07 AM

C-ute announced a final album, to be released on 5/3 during their first night on their tour

#31 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:31 AM

This final Best Album is titled: ℃OMPLETE SINGLE COLLECTION

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7325/

#32 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:56 AM

Yup, and it seems the flyer is mostly on point.

Limited A has the COTTON CLUB live

Limited B is a PV Collection, though not confirmed if its Kimi Chari onwards or not.

Regular is 6 discs (2 for couplings and 1 for rarities)

#33 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:46 PM

preorder links (no AmazonJP yet)

Limited Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Limited Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition : CDJapan / Amazon JP

according to CDJapan, the PV collection in the LE B includes all 49 PVs (31 major + 4 indies)

℃OMPLETE SINGLE COLLECTION [Blu-ray付初回限定盤 B] / ℃-ute
2017年6月に解散を発表している℃-uteのラストアルバム! インディーズ作品を含む全A面コレクション49曲を収録。 初回生産限定盤BのBlu-rayには、全A面コレクション49曲のMUSIC VIDEOを収録。イベント抽選シリアルナンバーカード封入。

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#34 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

^ cdj's descr[topn says

C-ute brings the last album with 49 leading songs from their singles. This edition includes a Blu-ray, and it features all the 49 music videos for the leading songs of their singles released after the 18th single "Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku." Comes with an application card (valid only in Japan).

#35 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

yes, but their English description is not reliable (machine translation)

and this time not accurate at all (probably they forgot to update the info input for the English and the machine translation)

the Japanese description did said it includes all 49 A-sides PVs

初回生産限定盤BのBlu-rayには、全A面コレクション49曲のMUSIC VIDEOを収録。

and I double checked the description with Neowing http://www.neowing.c...oduct/EPCE-7329

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#36 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:28 PM

^ cdj's descr[topn says

C-ute brings the last album with 49 leading songs from their singles. This edition includes a Blu-ray, and it features all the 49 music videos for the leading songs of their singles released after the 18th single "Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku." Comes with an application card (valid only in Japan).

This wouldn’t make sense though, in order to have 49 Music Video’s it would have to be all 45 A-Sides from their Main Singles and their 4 Indie Singles. If you take away everything before “Kimi wa Jitensha…” it would only be 28 A-Sides remaining plus the 4 Indie ones.

Unless there is 13 versions of “Kimi wa Jitensha..” and they plan on including them over the earlier singles music videos. I know they released a lot of versions for “Kimi wa Jitensha…” but they would be classified the same as Close-Up Versions and Dance Versions that were released for most of the earlier singles.

[edit] Just double checked there is 23 versions for Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku

Edited by Sa-Mantha, 03 April 2017 - 04:47 PM.

#37 diamondfi

diamondfi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:56 PM

Hope they include some extra contests to the PV edition like they did with Berryz (praying for a final song too)

#38 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:17 PM

Yes, a final song is a must! Their last single is good but it wouldn't seem right to not have a goodbye song on this album...

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#39 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:48 AM

I really don't think we'll see one.

Berryz got Idol 10nen as their 10th anniversary song, and C-ute got Gamusha Life as theirs. Berryz had Towa no Uta, and C-ute had Singing (plus Ai wa Maru de had a lot of "thanks to the fans for supporting us" elements in the MV). Berryz got a massive final album boxset that included Love Together. C-ute gets a triple a-side with all songs being about their disbandment in one way or another, and a single collection with some rare songs and all their singles (like Berryz) plus b-sides (correct if I'm wrong but I don't think Berryz did that?).

Overall, I think C-ute got it good... As much as I would love an extra song, I'm also not expecting it. They got that final triple A and, even if it's not up to every fan's par, that's more than enough "We're disbanding, we love you, good bye forever!" that we need. I don't know how many times they can make a song about the same thing, that would be five songs (if you include Singing) that would be able their disbandment.

Unless the song wasn't about that, but that would be unlikely.

#40 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:19 AM

^ Berryz did include couplings and rarities in their final best album.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users