Name: Yamada Ichigo (山田苺)
Birthdate: July 15, 2005
Birthplace: Shizuoka, Japan
Bloodtype: O
Specialty: Furicopy, folding a crane using 0.4mm x 0.4mm origami paper
Hobby: Collecting miniatures, crafting
Looks Up To: Sayashi Riho, Hamaura Ayano
Trivia:
• First appeared in an announcement on the official website on March 6, 2017.
• Was formerly a member of the Akihabara indie idol group Onigo Musume (おにごっ娘), also known as Onigokko.
• Previously used the stage name Kosakura Ichigo (小桜苺).
• Uploaded dance covers to a YouTube channel before joining.
• Her favorite food is cucumber.
• Her favorite music is Hello! Project.
• Likes the swimming pool even though she can't swim.
• Her motto is "Impulsive Actions" (猪突猛進; Chototsumoushin).
• Her favorite sport is futsal.
• Thinks her charm point is her squishy cheeks.
• Her favorite school subject is art.
• Favorite sushi conveyer dish is kappa maki and melon.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

We have a Princess Peach now we've got a Strawberry the kirakira names are really starting to kick in. XD

EDIT: Also as it's being speculated elsewhere, there's a chance this could be Kosakura Ichigo formerly of Onigokko. We talked about her a bit in the 13ki audition thread and there was talk of her joining the KSS. So Kosakura may have just been a staged surname.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#3 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:17 PM

I really hope it's the same Ichigo because following her twitter (which was delete since). Her dancing covers were so fun to watch plus singing was adorable too. If that's her then I'll support and follow her as always!

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#4 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:21 PM

Ok if the info on the other members is right Matsunaga's birthdate is the 7th July 2005, and Nakayama's is the 20th July 2005. That means because of their order in the listings Yamada Ichigo must've been born between those dates. Kosakura Ichigo's birth date is 15th July 2005 right in that very narrow window of a few days. So I'm edging ever closer to the idea this is the same Ichigo, in fact it'll be pretty surprising it's not really. ^^;

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#5 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

So it is almost confirmed. A couple of videos of Ichigo girl. XD

#6 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

Omgggg all these new girls are so cute.

And possibly 3 of the new girls are born in July 2005? That's crazy lol.

It's also suuuuper weird seeing a girl this little dancing to a Kobushi Factory song.

I get a small Kassa vibe from her looks.  

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#7 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:44 PM

I think she looks like Riho.

Spoiler

#8 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Yes definitely, people seem to often say someone looks like Riho and I never get it...this time the Riho is strong.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#9 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

Wow you're right! When she does the closed mouth smile she looks A LOT like Riho

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#10 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:12 PM

omg I totally see the Riho-ness

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#11 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:16 PM

Omg she does look like Riho!! She's adorable

MizukiRina

Twitter

#12 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:54 AM

wooooo she really does ! I'm excited <3

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#13 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:34 AM

Hah, this whole batch of KSS look quite promising ^-^ They're all very pretty~ This one alongside Eguchi Saya & Okamura Minami looks the more interesting to me.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#14 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

So it is almost confirmed. A couple of videos of Ichigo girl. XD

Thank you for posting all these videos on each respective thread, it is always nice to be able to learn who the KSS are as soon as possible lol. Since she also has an established idol background, I'll be following her thread now. :good: (I at least hope people would learn more about her of who she is and not just be a fan of her because she looks like Riho lol.) ^^;

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#15 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:26 PM

Her dancing is infectiously over-energic (she's over qualified for the KSS! XD ) like @Momomochi says she did very fun dance covers, her Utakata was still my favourite and it's shame she took them down. But it looks very likely they went down because she'll be swapping H!P covers for the real thing so that's the best reason. There's also a photo circulating that looks like her at one of the Harocon at Sunplaza, and given the covers she did I think it's fair to say she's another H!P Idol-Wota. Still, fingers crossed it turns out to be her.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#16 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

She is a Riho clone.

https://idolmatsuri....35/idol_id/503/

wxOFKyU.jpg?1

#17 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

^Now I'm getting Hirose Ayaka (her cheeks and eye slants) vibes from her along with the Riho vibes lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#18 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:28 AM

100% confirmed, Kosakura is actually Yamada

r7bFFpx.jpg

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#19 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:38 AM

She is the one that called my attention the most but didn't want to jump in until it was confirmed and I'm glad it is really her!. She is so cute ;v; 

#20 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:44 AM

Now that she's confirmed, she's officially my favorite from this gen. XD

Attached Files

モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users