• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#101 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:06 AM

Congratulations to Riai, on her debut. I guess the management want to distribute the best girl to each group. Remember Karin, Rikako that everyone wanted them so badly to debut in MM, ended in other group. Maybe this is the same case. By the way, MM still have the ultimate weapon : Audition. People like Oda, Riho can be found from here (or maybe the other way around).

Btw Riai's thread should be moved to Angerme, JJ, CG thread.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#102 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:33 AM

I'm just happy that the girls I'm rooting for are making their debuts. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#103 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 04:00 PM

It's 7th July in Japan so ..

<3 <3 <3 Happy 14th Birthday Riai! <3 <3 <3

#104 Zucchipon

Zucchipon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 03:34 PM

Happy birthday Riai!

Also correct me if I am wrong but it seems her member colour might have been leaked according to this tweet

ErinaAkane Kaede

#105 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 03:49 PM

Happy Birthday Riai-chan!

^If it ends up being true and not just someone making a judgment call on a sign, that looks just slightly on the bluer side of teal on my monitor... or as H!P would call it, Emerald Green. Could be light blue though. J=J hasn't had either yet, and we could use some more blue representation.

#106 Zucchipon

Zucchipon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:29 PM

^Emerald green is what I'm thinking as well which if it turns out to be true I would be happy with it. The colour suits her a lot, not to mention it's also Masaki's colour who is the senpai she admires most.

Her and Yume start performing with Juice=Juice at the summer tour right? So I guess we'll know for sure soon

Edit: Her member colour is Royal Blue according to her blog!

ErinaAkane Kaede

#107 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:53 PM

I'm ok with this color!

#108 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:33 PM

There's that blue rep I wanted! Congrats Riai!

#109 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 02:20 PM

I am not sure when its up .. but I didn't see it being post ..
So I guess I post it .. her profile pic on the H!P web .. :D
3c3188e0c3e8c079df3e530ce8710b11457eb648

Btw .. Ain't like J=J member color suppose to represent a fruit as in the juice .. so what fruit or juice is Royal Blue? XD

#110 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:32 PM

Btw .. Ain't like J=J member color suppose to represent a fruit as in the juice .. so what fruit or juice is Royal Blue? XD

Though with the addition of Yanagawa Nanami and Dambara Ruru, which Yanagawa took the color medium blue, the group appears to have dropped the fruit concept. Wikia

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#111 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:50 PM

More popular is probably a more accurate interpretation of that data, although the two can often correlate. Sakura did manage to make it into Morning Musume from the KSS, even if her placement in the KSS was almost like a placeholder from her S/m audition until her MM coronation. Although subjective, one could still make the argument about Kaede the year she was selected for MM. Although Momona and Momohime tied for performance that year and Takase got the singing award, Kaede gave a surprising performance that was arguably better than Ruru's that year.

Although I think Riai will still have a strong future ahead of her in H!P and think she has a better chance than most to get into MM, she seems more of the strong type of performer that might make it into J=J now that it looks like there are one or two openings. I'd still love to be proven wrong and to see her in the 15th gen, but at current odds, I see it more likely that Nakayama might make it into the 15th gen this year based on aesthetics and what I'd more traditionally expect from the group. Matsunaga, Nakayama, Yonemura, and Hashisako all would make my shortlist for the 15th gen at present, but it seems unlikely that all four would make it into one gen with a public audition wrapping up. Doubly unfortunate for me, I also don't see Yonemura being as likely to get in either. If it were just two KSS that make it, my money would presently be on Nakayama Natsume and Hashisako Rin. If it were three, then I would see Riai's odds being much greater. If it were up to me though, Riai would be guaranteed a debut next month.

I was reading this post today. Boy, you definitely know H!P. You hit it right in the spot.

#112 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 08:08 PM

Mostly just with Riai and Rin getting debuts and on Riai's J=J debut being in the next month. Part of the fun is that H!P still has some surprises sometimes, so Rin making it into Angerme instead of MM and the KSS senbatsu unit being created weren't things I'd have predicted at the time. At this point though, I'm just hoping that one of the next surprises is to do something with Nakayama since I had hopes that she and Riai would debut fairly close together.

#113 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:06 PM

Though with the addition of Yanagawa Nanami and Dambara Ruru, which Yanagawa took the color medium blue, the group appears to have dropped the fruit concept. Wikia

Then it's time to change to group name .. It's in line with what they are doing to take away this part of the "legacy" left by Tsunku :P

#114 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:02 AM

Nah changing a group's name is just a huge risk and complicates things too much. You can be called whatever without having a particular concept really
It's the legacy you leave behind that makes your name memorable not the actual meaning for further reference note e.g. The Rolling Stones, The Sex Pistoles or Beyooooonds. With names for groups it's really just whatever works

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#115 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:13 PM

^ But but but .. Juice=Juice is the only group left which still follow exactly what Tsunku name them originally .. XD :P

#116 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 04:55 PM

I actually wouldn't mind a name change for JJ, it kind of feels like they need it..

#117 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:51 PM

Juice=Juice was made for Tsunku to play her "retro" songs. If you remember her first songs they all sounds really out of its time, and that's what I liked in the group.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#118 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 05:29 AM

Post these because Riai is in the performance ..
It's really a long wait for her to be integrated into the group .. :P

#119 Katsama

Katsama

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:32 AM

RIAI CHAN CUTE ^^

#120 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:16 PM

I can't wait listen her singing (high note)

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users