• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#61 Motifive

Motifive

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:39 PM

^Yeah, I can settle with that he did play a crucial part but its the "too perfect" that I have qualms with. But yeah, only they know the truth but seeing how many KSS I'm following now these days, someone is doing a really good job on adding them to the program lol.

I think what was meant is that there's a very strong image of Tsunku not going with the girl you'd expect or the type of girl the wota want (whether it's for their looks or their talent) that's been established from the 4th generation audition onward. 

Omitani Anna was the fan favorite for 4th gen and certainly the most polished and confident of all the entries despite her age. The wota wanted her to be a double ace with Gomaki as they were both the same age and both gyaru type, even the hosts of ASAYAN said they expected to see her pass, but she didn't make it. For the 6th generation audition they held a fan vote and none of the ten girls who ranked except for Sayu (8th place) and Reina (9th place) made it as finalists. The fan vote was never brought up again. Then there's Kikkawa Yuu. And I recall most people thinking Riho wouldn't even make it into 9th gen because she was 'too good' for Morning Musume.

I believe Tsunku has even said he doesn't pick girls who look like idols right off the bat, which can certainly be interpreted as 'too perfect', during the second 7th generation audition.

#62 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

^Yeah, that's something I would disagree with. Maybe it depends how we suppose to interpret it but having that as an criteria, being "too perfect" is unfair to the potential girls. Basically, to meet Tsunku's "image" (this is how we are interpreting it), they need to make sure to not to be too pretty/cute or dance too good, or Tsunku wont select you. See how that doesn't make sense? They would actually have to devalue themselves with what they are born with and what they have achieved, so they aren't "too perfect". But as I said, we don't really know that's the case.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#63 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:28 AM

Hooo, this girl hasn't made it big just yet but you can tell she's got the mindset of a pro, her performance and behaviour just make it clear that she is a child of the entertainment industry through and through.

If UF lets this one go, they either have some crazy hot bullets in their mag or are simply foolish.
Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#64 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

it's miimi's turn @25:32 ^_^

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#65 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:23 PM

Seriously can't get over her. She's so confident in her presence, she has an adorably calming voice, and incredible smile, and she can sing too! Everything about her screams perfect idol. She's one of my favorites. Can't wait for her debut.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#66 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:36 PM

^Yeah, I think she could be one of the lucky ones to get in Ichioka Reina's new group.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#67 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

Last year Up-Front groups performed together at "Girls Festa 2016", in Hirakata Park in Osaka .... and i wonder where´s Wally Miimi? :P

XimNUQyn.jpg

#68 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:15 PM

I think I've spotted her, good luck everyone. ;)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#69 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:06 AM

^

^

Oh my, so difficult and I'm lazy :lol:

Anyways, Minami's new profile pictures are great, love the outfit and her smile is great as always :P

Okamura%20Minami-734236.jpg

Okamura%20Minami-734235.jpg

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#70 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:35 AM

:good:

blog,%20Inoue%20Rei,%20Okamura%20Minami-

『うとうとです...』井上玲音

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#71 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:10 PM

Ooh that archive of her is great! A very late thank you zeroyon! <3

#72 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:28 PM

I won't be able to around here tomorrow and yeah, I think it's the 20th in Japan already, no? Anyways...

Happy Birthday to Miimi~

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#73 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:15 PM

It is!

Happy 13th Birthday Miimi!  :wub: 

CJIJVf_XUAAEG0_Lm.jpg

Old picture, but a cute one. I smell a speedy debut for this angel

#74 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:50 PM

Happy birthday, Okamura-chan. Excuse me for my delay. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#75 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:32 PM

Ooh that archive of her is great! A very late thank you zeroyon! <3

No Problem! ^-^

So, I was finally able to see Miimi live, at the H!P Kenshuusei concerts at Zepp Nagoya today. She put on a really, really great performance, with excellent singing, dancing, and expressions. 

It seems like H!P management might be taking notice of her potential as well, because she was in the center for a few songs, and had a few important parts.
For example, when she sang Massara Blue Jeans with 5 other Kenshuusei, she had the most lines, including the solo part in the song near the end that Maimi sings when C-ute performed it (it's the big block in pink on this page) .

I really hope she has a bright future ahead, and gets to debut soon! :)

EDIT:

Also, here are some pics of her photocards.

I would have scanned them instead of taken pics of them... but my scanner broke recently (it was over 10 years old...)

dMEcW8L.jpg

q1fBRcT.jpg

CtGdjNr.jpg

cpNqHuJ.jpg

hSimEaX.jpg

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#76 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:55 PM

tr6Irit.jpg

Cute mimi!!!

#77 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:58 AM

she has the c h e e k s 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#78 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:22 AM

I listened to the Shindan Test, and I found Minami's singing really good ! Her voice is kinda similar to Nonaka Miki's for me ^_^

#79 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:53 AM

Aghhhhhh she has so much stage presence. I feel like Morning Musume is in her future, but I'd really be happy regardless as long as she debuts! (btw her hair was sooooooo long and there was so much of it in her performance, I wonder if she was wearing extensions lol, it was like half her body weight in hair)

#80 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:20 AM

Congrats to Miimi debuting in Kurumi and Momohime's group along with Kokoro and Yuhane!

When Makoto announced the debuting members today at Zepp Tokyo, Miimi was the only one bawling her eyes out because she was so happy (´;ω;`)

They were all told sometime before this live that they will be debuting, so hopefully we will see their initial reactions on Harosute.
Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users