Okamura%20Minami-715562.jpgOkamura%20Minami-715561.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#42 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

^Bright smile.  ^-^ She kind of reminds me of Maachan, just a little bit.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#43 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:06 PM

^^ She looks really beautiful. :)

The newest KKS generations seems be the most beautiful of the recent years.

#44 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:10 PM

^I think also that they are getting better makeovers too from the staff. It's like they are already getting their idol transformation. :good: And yeah, all of the new KSS are really adorable this time around. XD But are they also talented? :P

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#45 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:47 AM

I' ve got a feeling that most of them are the kind that Tsunku wouldn't have chosen. They are too "perfect", too idol-like (AKB-like) for traditionnal H!P. But, well, things change and I do think they are really pretty and talented.

#46 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

Ahhhh she's such a cutie!!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#47 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:51 PM

She looks like a perfect idol.

Mimi´s pre-KSS model pictures.
nXOUAfw6.jpgXKIdOsCZ.jpg7JYMvT3B.jpgAJtfYl1d.jpg

Here is a video of Mimi dancing with the Hanshin Tigers cheering group "Toraco Kids"

#48 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

^Nice find. Jeez, so many of them, Japan's idol era still strong as ever. XD

#49 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:44 PM

I knew of Miimi-chan about 2 years ago, when I was looking up and researching idol groups in the Kansai and Nagoya areas. She really caught my eye back then, and had a strong Idol-aura about her even when she was in SunRisa.

She left SunRisa in October last year, and I didn't hear anything about her since. I don't follow the KSS closely, so I didn't notice that she was added to KSS until last week! I need to pay attention more ^^;

Anyways... it looks like Upfront nuked her ameba blog (miimi-61) and her twitter account (miimi20041020), right? That sucks... :(

Luckily... I have tools to auto-download pics from ameba accounts and twitter accounts :D

The last time I grabbed all the pictures on her blog was in April, 2016. The last time I got all the pics she posted on her twitter account was in February, 2016 (it includes pics she retweeted from other accounts too).

I put them in a zip on google drive for anyone that wants them. Enjoy :)

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#50 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:58 PM

^Whoa, thanks for your hardwork. Not very often we have members that know idols before they get into H!P, glad to see you support her here now too. :)

#51 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:43 AM

I wish solo idols were still profitable because I could see this girl really thriving in that kind of market. Her performance at the kenshuusei recital was really charismatic! Keeping my eye on her, I like her already.

#52 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:26 AM

She's the first one in a while I think could have all the attributes to have a go at going solo. But yes it's such a difficult path, maybe now they've opened the door to concurrent group membership they could experiment with it again?

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#53 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

Luckily... I have tools to auto-download pics from ameba accounts and twitter accounts :D
The last time I grabbed all the pictures on her blog was in April, 2016. The last time I got all the pics she posted on her twitter account was in February, 2016 (it includes pics she retweeted from other accounts too).

Thank you for sharing! :w00t:  ..mind sharing the tool you used for Ameba? :coool:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#54 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:02 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if she gets put in a group. Perhaps even that new one that's going to come out soon. She already has the fan base, she is talented and she definitely has the charisma.

#55 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:35 PM

^Yeah, I made a little list of who I would like to be in Reina's new group and I chose her out of her gen, with those reasons in mind. :)

#56 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:44 PM

I' ve got a feeling that most of them are the kind that Tsunku wouldn't have chosen. They are too "perfect", too idol-like (AKB-like) for traditionnal H!P. But, well, things change and I do think they are really pretty and talented.

I sort of agree... I think the influx of street and regional idols into the KSS started after Tsunku left. I don't think there were very many when he was around.

Regarding this girl, I think she's ready for Ichioka's group, hope they pull the trigger on her.

#57 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

^There can be a number of reasons really. H!P's success, more idols these days than in the past, maybe change in management but limiting it to only because Tsunku left isn't enough evidence. And really, shunning girls away because they are too "perfect"? That should never be a reason to deny their dreams.

But yeah, I think it would be a good move if they add the newer and already talented girls to Ichioka's new group. A mix of new and old KSS probably get the right amount of attention. I'm not sure how many new KSS girls were already in the idol business but Minami and Ichigo are the ones I'm guessing that would be in the new group.

#58 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

Thank you for sharing! :w00t:  ..mind sharing the tool you used for Ameba? :coool:

The tool I was using was called "アメブロ画像ダウンローダ", but it looks like Ameba updated their site so it doesn't work anymore (at least for me)... :(

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#59 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:36 PM

^There can be a number of reasons really. H!P's success, more idols these days than in the past, maybe change in management but limiting it to only because Tsunku left isn't enough evidence. And really, shunning girls away because they are too "perfect"? That should never be a reason to deny their dreams.

But yeah, I think it would be a good move if they add the newer and already talented girls to Ichioka's new group. A mix of new and old KSS probably get the right amount of attention. I'm not sure how many new KSS girls were already in the idol business but Minami and Ichigo are the ones I'm guessing that would be in the new group.

yeah, I was probably being too harsh saying it was just because of Tsunku, maybe there were a lot more background changes at the office which have led to a change in philosophy in trainees that we'll probably never know about.

#60 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:54 PM

^Yeah, I can settle with that he did play a crucial part but its the "too perfect" that I have qualms with. But yeah, only they know the truth but seeing how many KSS I'm following now these days, someone is doing a really good job on adding them to the program lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users