• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#21 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

MInami is from Osaka prefecture. She was an exclusive model for Dream Girls magazine.

She is also a fan of Takoyaki Rainbow, the Osaka based unit from Stardust. Her favorite member is Kiyoi Saki.

iv28lYS.jpg

#22 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:22 PM

wow, this girl is looking like a great find... You can certainly center a new group *cough* *cough* around a girl like this.

#23 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:18 PM

^Agreed, she is so very idol ready, I'm pretty sure she can debut whenever and be fine lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#24 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

Oh nice she's from osaka too? All the H!P girls from osaka have such great and distinct personalities. I'm really looking forward to an osaka subunit now...

Kana, Aarii, Oharu, Musubu, Yumeno, Mao, Noguchi (KSS) and now Okamura (KSS) too

6wtkWEI.jpg

Current Favourites - [Murotan] [Reirei[Kaede] [Yanamin[Aarii

#25 vittoryxe

vittoryxe

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:08 AM

She kinda gives me Maria vibes? Am i the only one?

牧野真莉愛

段原瑠々船木結笠原桃奈和田桜子井上玲音谷本安美小野瑞歩

江口紗耶野口胡桃工藤由愛井上ひかる橋迫鈴山﨑夢羽松永里愛

#26 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:31 AM

^Nope, I noticed too. The eyes and the smile I think. She has this "one eye slightly puffier than the other" trait that Maria has as well so it adds to it imo.

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#27 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:34 PM

As I was looking at her pictures and videos on page 1 (and didn't know she was Osaka), I kept thinking that she resembled and styled herself a lot like Takonji's Ayaki Sakura. Then I read on page 2 that she's from Osaka and is a fan of Takoyaki Rainbow. And her favorite is Saki??? Huh?

#28 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:17 AM

The first detailed look of the new members goods are starting to appear.

nUuh6il.jpg

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#29 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

Her favourite sport is Rugby? XD  It's actually really popular in Japan, but I like how it cuts across her image. (she only said she like watching it though ;) )

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#30 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:36 AM

Oh nice she's from osaka too? All the H!P girls from osaka have such great and distinct personalities. I'm really looking forward to an osaka subunit now...
Kana, Aarii, Oharu, Musubu, Yumeno, Mao, Noguchi (KSS) and now Okamura (KSS) too

They should have them cover Osaka Koi no Uta XD

#31 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:35 PM

Her favourite sport is Rugby? XD  It's actually really popular in Japan, but I like how it cuts across her image. (she only said she like watching it though ;) )

Rugby? That's so cool, through I may be a bit biassed because my home town is often credited for being where it was invented (or at least where it got its name)

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#32 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:19 PM

:good:

blog,%20Inoue%20Rei,%20Okamura%20Minami-

『みぃみちゃーん♡』井上玲音

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#33 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

Apparently she really likes her salmon sushi... some of the 27th gen girls were asked their favourites and she listed like 5 different types

salmon

salmon belly

broiled salmon

salmon with onion

broiled teriyaki mayo cheese salmon

6wtkWEI.jpg

Current Favourites - [Murotan] [Reirei[Kaede] [Yanamin[Aarii

#34 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:03 AM

I was surprised, but her speaking voice is so cute!!!

#35 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

She admires Aya? <3

#36 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

She was soooooo adorable during her Shindan test performance. She has the cutest little voice, she's soooo tiny, and she just has the most adorable and bright smile!! She has so much shine and character, I really hope we don't lose her. I feel like it's rare for a brand new member to have this much stage presence and not appear nervous. She's quickly becoming my fave from 27th Gen!

C_9kptgVwAAI7mc.jpg

C_9kptfUwAAe322.jpg

C_9kptcVoAEWrkG.jpg

C_9kpthU0AAJkY-.jpg

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#37 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:53 PM

^Lol. XD And that is why I said this earlier. :P

^Agreed, she is so very idol ready, I'm pretty sure she can debut whenever and be fine lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#38 long live the tyrant

long live the tyrant

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

she'll become my favorite kenshuusei after yuhane and kurumi in no time.
i wish at least she get debut in next year.

#39 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

Next KSS Big thing?? (After Yuhane probably??)

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#40 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:07 PM

She has so much idol charisma.. It's frightening.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users