#106 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:02 PM

Akane and Minami performed Koi Dorobou :

https://twitter.com/...7683606529?s=21

Her voice is sooooo cute ! OMG I LOVE THAT GIRL !!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#107 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 04:35 PM

D3Y8yLHUwAEmZaO.jpg

https://ameblo.jp/be...2452211247.html

#108 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:05 AM

Before she joined the Kenshuusei Minami was co-host of one of the preliminary 2016 Idol Matsuri events, with Hirose and Inoue (and a selection of other idols). Now she's part of Hello! Project & BEYOOOOONDS is an official supporter for the 2019 competition, creating a cute full circle moment for her.

https://twitter.com/...749019836801025

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#109 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 02:18 PM

^

She wasn't a co-host of the 2016 Idol Matsuri though, she was a contestant. It was supposed to be her and her partner from her group "SunRisa" that were to perform that day, but unfortunately her partner couldn't make it :(

It is really cool though that she has gone from being a contestant to a host of the same event in 3 short years :)

BTW, there are a few more things I want to share about Miimi that really surprised me...

Although I have seen Miimi live many times over the past few years, today's release event in Saitama was the first time I was able to shake her hands and properly speak to her.

There were 3 mini-lives today, with a handshake after each one. After the first mini-live I simply introduced myself and said I was her fan, but after the second mini-live, I wanted to ask her a question and hopefully get a response.

I decided to ask something simple, that could be answered in a second or two, because you only have a few seconds with each member until you are pushed down the line by the staff. I read on her blog that she really likes the Transformers movies, so I asked her "besides Transformers, what other movies do you like?" She was caught a bit off-guard though, and while standing there holding my hand and trying to think of an answer (with a really cute "ummmm~~/ええぇとおぉぉ"), I was shoved down the line by the staff without an answer...

The next mini-live was two and a half hours later, and for that handshake I decided I was just going to say "I'll keep supporting you! Do your best!" instead of asking a question again. What super-surprised me though, was that when she saw me as I came down the handshake line to her again, she immediately said to me "I like the movies Jurassic World and High School Musical!" before I could say anything to her.

I've been to what must be hundreds of release and handshake events over the past 10 years, and sometimes the members are able to quickly answer my questions, but usually they are unable to come up with an answer quickly enough. The situation today though... where one of the H!P members remembered my question from hours ago, came up with an answer during the break, then immediately gave the answer to me the next time they saw me, without me asking again, has never happened to me until now. It's understandable that it is an extremely hard thing to do, because they are having quick, few second chats with hundreds to thousands of people in the span of 30 minutes or so. Trying to remember exactly what a certain someone said to you must be really hard. Miimi is so, so kind for putting thought to it, and giving me an answer after-the-fact, even though I really didn't need it ^^;

Also, one more thing... there was a game on stage they did during one of the MCs, where the members went person by person and listed countries of the world. If they couldn't name one, that member would get a penalty-game (batsu-game).

Miimi of course said "Australia" (her namesake), but when it came to Saya's turn, she said "Africa", and lost. A few of the members seemed confused as to why she lost, so Kurumin pointed towards Miimi and said "let's have the country expert explain why", then Miimi said "well "Africa" is in the name of the countries of South Africa and the Central African Republic, but "Africa" itself is a continent, not a country..." 

How many 14 year old idols would honestly know all that?!

Miimi isn't just a cutie with really cute expressions, dancing, and singing... she is also really kind and really smart :sotsugyou: ^-^

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#110 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:00 PM

^  Well, you know, she's the new Cyborg Idol in town. 

She's like a little Momo.  :arrow:

#111 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:07 PM

Minami performing Koi Dorobo with Akane.

https://twitter.com/...4346443776?s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#112 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 11:45 PM

miimi did some card trick @1:58 :omg:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#113 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:08 AM

I wanna play poker with Miimi and lose all my money.  <3

#114 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:34 PM

Miimi is watching you

EA8AB7hU4AYHiAP.jpg

#115 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 06:23 AM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#116 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:15 AM

Happy 15th birthday, Miimi! I think she's the cutest girl in H!P right now.

Attached Files

#117 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:29 PM

Chibi Minami.

Okamura%20Minami-881002.jpg

15歳♡ 岡村 美波

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#118 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:49 PM

Somebody needs to pair these two up into a side unit. They're both still very young but have tons of experience and talent. They could be the next W.

https://www.instagra...d=12tlnep1cncz1

Attached Files

#119 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 02:33 PM

^ I would have never thought of pairing these two, but just look at them. Perfect match.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#120 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 01:22 PM

There is something magnetic and amazing in Okamura's Beyooooonds' Gakkou videos.

I just... can't... not smile while watching them.  Like... I just get sucked into her energy-level.

She (& IMO Kiyono) would definitely "make it" as professional YouTubers.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users