Doi%20Rena-710206.jpg

(more on the picboard)

#22 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:44 AM

She reminds me of young Niigaki. I agree, she will be one of the pretty face in H!P in the near future.

#23 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:46 AM

I've been having browser problems preventing me from watching any YouTube material for a couple of weeks, so this is my first time seeing her outfit choice from the Test event. The fact that she wore jelly sandals is beyond adorable.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#24 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:53 AM

She reminds me of young Niigaki. I agree, she will be one of the pretty face in H!P in the near future.

Not a resemblance made often around here but I agree. :good:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#25 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:04 AM

She looks like a mini Gucchi to me ^^

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#26 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:29 PM

I see a little gaki in her too.. minus the amazing eyebrows.. she is adorable nontheless

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#27 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:51 AM

But we have mostly been saying just that on the first page :lol:
Oddly enough, to me, Doi doesn't look one bit like Gakisan in those picture from the test.
I think it is becoz she didn't have her bangs in this picture.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#28 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

I think it's when she smiles and her teeth are showing that she resembles Gaki. Like this one.

Doi%20Rena-692555.jpg

#29 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:18 AM

But we have mostly been saying just that on the first page :lol:
Oddly enough, to me, Doi doesn't look one bit like Gakisan in those picture from the test.
I think it is becoz she didn't have her bangs in this picture.

Oh really? I guess I forgot the contents on the first page. XD To clarify, what I mean often around here, I mean on H!O, first time for me seeing a member compared to Niigaki.

^Yeah, she reminds me of 11 year old Gaki.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#30 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:27 PM

New Profile pics! <3

Doi%20Rena-715564.jpgDoi%20Rena-715563.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#31 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:19 PM

From what i can see on 2ch, she is being quite popular amongst japanese fans ^_^

#32 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:28 PM

^understandable.. She is adorable!!

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#33 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:52 PM

She's one of those rare kinds (like Meimi) that looks equally as good with and without bangs.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#34 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:56 AM

^Yeah, I agree, I make those observations sometimes too. Like with Morning Musume, their member that looks good with or without bangs would be Haruka for an example too.

#35 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:20 PM

From what i can see on 2ch, she is being quite popular amongst japanese fans ^_^

It doesn't hurt that the wotas have a weakness for tears.

https://youtu.be/wgpRd7n7EoQ?t=7m17s

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#36 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:35 PM

Anybody else noticed that she was the only KSS absent (apart from the ones who were doing Morning Musume stage play) from the two performances thoroughly uploaded of the June Tripper tour? They were both from the same day so I think it's okay but makes me feel real bad for her if the reason for the absence is related to the scolding she got together with Nakayama after messing up during training. Like she was told to go get better before she can perform with the rest. Especially given that her personality seems more serious\awkward in comparison to Nakayama who was smiling and grinning when being interviewed at the end of DOHP.

Either way, can't help but cheer such an awkward cutie on.
Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#37 darkvision

darkvision

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 487 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

She looks really cute in the recent HS. Hopefully she gets to debut soon.

#38 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

^yeah, another cutie!

@24:06

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#39 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

Man at first i loved her name and now i love her in general.. she is cute 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#40 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:36 AM

Super nice new profile pics ^^ Rena's so pretty~

Doi%20Rena-734238.jpg

Doi%20Rena-734237.jpg

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users