• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#41 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

Ok let's be real, she's not as popular as most of the girls who are given main role, and not the utahime that is Sakura which management tries to push. Let's be honest, most of their acting sucks so let's not pretend the role fit her or not. The girl keeps floating in themiddle it's not clear what direction they want for her.

Whose acting sucks, though? The girls who got leading roles in this play's acting skills range from okay to really good but none of them actually suck? The only amazing actress we've had in recent years was Meimi and that's mainly because of her acting background with her mother, and maybe even Sayashi Riho.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#42 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

^ I thought the same, I think most of them are actually pretty good actresses? Granted, I don't speak Japanese so maybe if I did I'd have a different view on it, but none of them seem like they "suck".

And yeah, Meimi is the best actress H!P ever had T.T

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#43 smtmissin

smtmissin

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:40 PM

I have just seen a few acts from some of their stage play and it was so fake.  Was it the one with Riho in it, I complained about the acting on youtube and the comment was quickly tagged as spam LOL. The definition of "good actresses" seems lax around here :c18: .

maria2.png

#44 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:56 PM

I have just seen a few acts from some of their stage play and it was so fake. Was it the one with Riho in it, I complained about the acting on youtube and the comment was quickly tagged as spam LOL. The definition of "good actresses" seems lax around here :c18: .

I'm enrolled in my school's theater program and we take the study of theater arts seriously, so yeah, don't try to discredit how I feel. You don't have to agree, that's cool, but at the same time you don't have the right to make it seem like I'm pulling my opinion out of my ass. I feel like Riho emotes well enough to play darker characters such as her character in TRIANGLE. Her portrayal of Lily in LILIUM, however, I felt was so so and I personally felt like Ayaka should've been playing Lily and Riho should've been playing Snow. The girls who play the main characters in this play are good actresses considering they are idols. They aren't the best and some need more work then others, but they're good considering that acting is probably the one skill they work on the least in rehearsals and such. Like I literally just said that the only amazing actress H!P ever had was Meimi because look at her scoring huge roles outside of UFP, and her portrayal of Marigold in LILIUM literally gave me goosebumps. Which isn't surprising considering her mom works in theater arts and her first association with H!P ever came through a stage play (Shugo Chara!), which is also the same situation for Riho (Fashionable). So yeah.. no. Just because you saw some iffy parts doesn't mean they're downright terrible, actors/actresses can't fit every single role they're given... That's the point of auditions lol. There are so many famous actresses in the entire world where I could just look at them and point out a few flaws but that doesn't mean they're lackluster and suck lol.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#45 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:01 AM

^ Wasn't Takahashi Ai a pretty good actress within H!P as well? Like.. i would count her as pretty amazing.. 

And yeah one person going "this is bad, and people who think it isn't bad are delusional" is quite hard to take seriously.

I personally enjoy their acting skills mostly, while of couse, as most people say, they have always been and will always be idols first.. so i'm pretty amazed at all the things they manage to pull off. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#46 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:37 AM

Ok let's be real, she's not as popular as most of the girls who are given main role, and not the utahime that is Sakura which management tries to push. Let's be honest, most of their acting sucks so let's not pretend the role fit her or not. The girl keeps floating in themiddle it's not clear what direction they want for her.

Whose acting sucks, though? The girls who got leading roles in this play's acting skills range from okay to really good but none of them actually suck? The only amazing actress we've had in recent years was Meimi and that's mainly because of her acting background with her mother, and maybe even Sayashi Riho.
meimi is not that amazing though, imo..
she is great ofc. like duu...and im sure she will be like aichan n gaki who lead a lot of stageplay currently...
within mm or even h!p, imo duu is still the best currently compare to the other girl...

#47 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:18 AM

Don't mean to sound biased but while they do excel in the roles they've gotten over the years, Meimi's definitely better than Duu and Ai-chan haha. And while she may seem mediocre to big time stage actresses, she's still really good for an idol.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#48 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:50 AM

I agree that Meimi's better than Duu. She has flexibility in her roles, something that I think Duu needs to work on a tad bit more. And she improves tremendously with every play she becomes a part of. Both facial impressions and how she delivers her lines are pretty impressive. But I guess it's not just that. From an audience's perspective, whenever I see Meimi act she seems like a completely different person. She's so into her roles and makes them look very believable. Duu on the other hand, when I see her act, there's still some very visible semblances of Duu. Idk, I think the easiest explanation is as an audience, I always feel more invested in the characters Meimi plays compared to Duu's. Not saying Duu is bad, I think she's second to Meimi on my list.

But to compare Meimi's acting to top actresses in Japan, she's still very much a less than halfway there. I suppose in the context of H!P acting, she's second best. I actually love ManoEri's recent acting the most. And although Airi's landed a lot of acting gigs and despite the fact that she's my favorite, her acting's just terrible lol. Like Duu and Ayumi are way better than Airi XD

#49 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

poster...
C965gLKUMAAhWuA.jpg

#50 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

That poster looks AMAZING! So cool...

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#51 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

^agree! looks epic!

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#52 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:36 PM

I think that's their best poster so far.  :o

dlapuo76c72.gif

#53 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:39 PM

stole from https://www.gekijyo.com/
Xds4RVk.png

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#54 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:11 PM

Miki made a short news video telling us that MMs new play will be called Pharao no Haka at Uf-Front Link on Facebook:

https://www.facebook...EWSFEED&fref=nf

It actually short to nothing except that she feels the need to explain what manga are. lol Why is UFL so bad at informing about the important stuff? Like the dates when it can be seen and where you can attend? Or even a little what it's about and who will act in this play, who plays the main roles, what her role is called? Honestly there's a lot of info that could have been in this video but Miki instead explains that Manga are books with pictures in them. xDDDD omg

Well I dearly hope they consider finally releasing the DVD with English subs. That would be so cool!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#55 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

The bit where she tries to explain what manga is is so cute but yeah they really should have got her to explain some other stuff too. It's weird that they care enough about foreign fans to make the video but not enough to include any useful information.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#56 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:07 PM

Miki's English videos are cute and they are a nice gesture but I always thought it'd be a good idea for Miki to have a general idea or plan for what to talk about. It always seems like they dragged her out of rehearsals and told her to make another English recording 5 minutes beforehand....

6DYNteh.png

#57 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:52 PM

At least she said the starting and ending dates for the play... ^^; 

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#58 cccsslok

cccsslok

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:51 PM

ミュージカル「悪ノ娘」 (Daughter Of Evil) (Main Cast: Tanaka Reina)
 日時:6月11日(日) 12:00
会場:あうるすぽっと 

演劇女子部「ファラオの墓」 
 日時:6月11日(日) 15:00
 会場:池袋サンシャイン劇場 

Anyone know if there is enough time to watch them both?

#59 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

ミュージカル「悪ノ娘」 (Daughter Of Evil) (Main Cast: Tanaka Reina)
日時:6月11日(日) 12:00
会場:あうるすぽっと

演劇女子部「ファラオの墓」
日時:6月11日(日) 15:00
会場:池袋サンシャイン劇場

Anyone know if there is enough time to watch them both?

How long are you planning to be in Japan for in June. If you're wanting to see both of these stage plays it might be best for you to see one of them on an earlier date if it's possible for you to do so as there may not be enough time for you to see them both on the same day.

#60 cccsslok

cccsslok

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users