• 918 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

This facebook post may help. :)

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#22 Evii

Evii

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:10 AM

http://sp.live2.nico...tch/lv298433727

link without premium and for international. 
seems it got cut a for a while before but now it works. But the comments are on. 

edit: if you make "show controls" and put full screen comments don't appear. 
edit2: seems like direct link wont work, but twitter link worked (and works) for me, so direct link to the twit where I found it. https://twitter.com/...594409017638912

DAbGRV6XkAAT28v.jpg

#23 manalqua

manalqua

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:38 AM

I use a extension of Google chrome and I see the live without prenium member here http://sp.live2.nico...lv298433727#_=_

I m so happy to see them! :) TBut I didn t see the part with CG, °C-ute and Pink cres.. it was before the buono part no? 

503699Sanstitre1.jpg

#24 Evii

Evii

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

^yes, I think it was before as in twitter there are some CG and C-ute pics. 

edit: from Ice mermaid onwards it's premium only. :( can't watch anymore. It was good till it lasted. 

#25 manalqua

manalqua

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:19 PM

And Hatsukoi Cinder... I think it's the end for non-prenium member to see the rest of the show. :(

EDIT/ I'm weak, i've buy the prenium member XD But I hope °C-ute and momoko last show will be broadwcasted too. 

SOmeone know how we disable the tchat on niconico?

#26 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

Setlist from jplop

1.Renai♥Rider
2.Bravo☆Bravo
3.Janakya Mottainai!
VTR - Buono! battle : sing all Buono! songs super fast
4.fun fun fun (new album song) / PINK CRES.
MC : PINK CRES. 1st live ~crescendo~, 7/23
5.Kirei Kawai Mirai (new album song) / PINK CRES.
6.Peanut Butter Jelly Love / Country Girls
MC
7.Rhythm ga Yondeiru Zou! / Country Girls
8.The Curtain Rises / C-ute
MC
9.Kiss Me Aishiteru / C-ute
VTR - Buono! nostalgia video : Pizza-la
10.Nakimushi Shounen (with band instruments : Miyabi and Airi on guitar, Momoko on drums)
11.JUICY HE@RT
12.Rottara Rottara
MC Dolce band intro
13.Café Buono!
14.Medley : Early Bird -> Kokoro no Tamago -> Minna Daisuki
15.We Are Buono! ~Buono! no Theme
16.Rock no Kamisama
17.Natsu Dakara!
18.Urahara
19.Blue-Sky-Blue (members standing on a smaller round stage in the center, glowing blue lights, and rises up)
VTR - Buono! letter reading corner with guest Dolce member eiji-san
20.Shoushitsuten -Vanishing Point- (acoustic)
21.OVER THE RAINBOW (acoustic)
22.I NEED YOU (acoustic)
MC
23.Ice Mermaid
MC
24.Hatsukoi Cider
25.Warp! (bring out the towels)
MC
26.Independent Girl ~Dokuritsu Joshi de Aru Tame ni
27.Kataomoi.
28.DEEP MIND
29.MY BOY
30.Goal (members start to cry)

Encore call "Buono! Dolce!"
31.Last Forever (Airi cries again)
last MC
32.Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! (members crying some more)
33.Honto no Jibun (Buono!'s last song)

#27 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:17 PM

Kinda sad they didn't perform Gachinko de Ikou and conomichi.. oh well

I8dtEOy.gif

#28 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

Renai Rider as opening and Honto No Jibun in ending. Perfect.

#29 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:43 PM

I couldn't watch it in the end, because I was lame. x'D (Gave up after The curtain rises (that was when the stream could finally start itself), since I thought it was the half of the concert, stopped watching this thread.... well, f.) I'm hoping for some recordings now. >< And definitely buy the DVD as soon as it's out.

I only read articles and watched photos of the concert, but already cried my eyes out. X'D

buono.jpg
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#30 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:57 AM

Aaah, so sad I couldn't even try to watch this :( I'll have to wait until someone uploads footage of the concert somewhere

Setlist from jplop

30.Goal (members start to cry)

Encore call "Buono! Dolce!"
31.Last Forever (Airi cries again)
last MC
32.Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! (members crying some more)
33.Honto no Jibun (Buono!'s last song)

WAIT. Are you telling me MOMOKO cried? Really? :o

Aaah, and how was PINK CRES. in the concert? I've been repeating that short recording footage of Kirei Kawaii Mirai that appeared in Upcoming because I loved the song so much so I wish I could have heard the full version... I can't wait anymore :arrow:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#31 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:11 AM

Aaah, and how was PINK CRES. in the concert? I've been repeating that short recording footage of Kirei Kawaii Mirai that appeared in Upcoming because I loved the song so much so I wish I could have heard the full version... I can't wait anymore :arrow:

I found a link on YT

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#32 AloiChan

AloiChan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:11 AM

This channel has a number of the performances.

I can't even think right now. The tears won't stop. Buono! has changed my life in more ways than I'm probably even aware of. I thought I'd be more prepared for this, but it's hitting me just as hard as Ai-chan's graduation did, maybe even more. Buono! isn't just my favorite group of all time, they're the first group I ever became a fan of. These girls are my age, and rather than just admiring them, I feel connected to them. Seeing them graduate feels like confirmation that a chapter in my life has just closed, and it's painful. I've made some major life changes myself this past year, in an attempt to become the person I want to be, but it hurts to see my struggles and growth mirrored in the H!P kids and especially Buono!

No matter how much I wish for time to go back, they aren't those little girls anymore, and neither am I... I'll miss them.

#33 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

I can't even think right now. The tears won't stop. Buono! has changed my life in more ways than I'm probably even aware of. I thought I'd be more prepared for this, but it's hitting me just as hard as Ai-chan's graduation did, maybe even more. Buono! isn't just my favorite group of all time, they're the first group I ever became a fan of. These girls are my age, and rather than just admiring them, I feel connected to them. Seeing them graduate feels like confirmation that a chapter in my life has just closed, and it's painful. I've made some major life changes myself this past year, in an attempt to become the person I want to be, but it hurts to see my struggles and growth mirrored in the H!P kids and especially Buono!

No matter how much I wish for time to go back, they aren't those little girls anymore, and neither am I... I'll miss them.

This. I feel exactly the same.

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#34 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:03 AM

^^

I just found (and finished watching) that same video (I was actually gonna post it here if no one else had already, but you beat me to it~). But thanks anyway :)

Aah, I still have got to see for myself if Momo cried like the other members (because, boy, Momo really never cries anymore in these situations, she's always trying to be a pro and make others smile instead of cry... ;A;) but... just reading those words that implied she did made me feel really sad and made me realize that.. yeah, this is most likely indeed the last we'll ever see of Buono! :( (I mean, judging from the change of the thread's name, it was made official, huh? But before that, reading that Momo possibly cried pretty much answered the question I had whether or not this was really their last concert)

*Sigh* Yet another epic group that will pass to history... 

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#35 -Dani-

-Dani-

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 898 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:45 AM

^ Momo didn't really cry, but you can notice she kept the tears in her eyes, specially in "Goal"'s performance. Even Maimi wrote about that in her blog, saying that fact made her cry even more. And when they sang "Last Forever" and Airi broke down in tears, Miya held her hand and she could make it. That was just lovely.

(From 2:10)

I knew this would be finally happening, but it has affected me so much. As some people wrote before, I have grown up with them since we share the same age and it is quite painful.

~Buono! = 愛~ こころにメロディ 抱きしめ

Visit my (and Bunny Kaisui's) YuiKaori's fanblog (not updated anymore) // Follow me on Twitter!

sigbuono07.jpg

#36 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

"My Boy" as my first H!P video ever, so I don't even know what to feel :|

Thank you for all those years, Buono!

#37 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:27 PM

The whole concert stream is up now on Dailymotion

http://www.dailymoti...170522_creation

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#38 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

Oh god when Kokoro no Tamago and Minna Daisuki came on, I was grinning from ear to ear. XD The nostalgia of the Shugo Chara days. I found out about Buono through Shugo Chara and those days were so much fun. I also love the entire tracklist. I still knew the lyrics for every single one apart from Ice Mermaid. I'm just super happy they included Urahara too. That's probably my most favorite Buono album song. Buono just has such great singable songs~ I think I'll be jamming to their songs while driving to school this month.

P.S. Pink Cres' songs are actually my kind of jam~

EDIT: Guysss... I didn't think I'd be bawling so hard. :( Just finished watching it, and when KissKissKiss and Honto no Jibun came on, and when the music box at the end played, I just lost it. So many flashbacks to my childhood. Just like a lot of people here, I grew up with them too. I'm about the same age as Airi, and I had so many good memories all those years. It's always so sad when something ends. But thank you for all those years Buono! They were amazing years. Will definitely never forget them!

#39 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:31 PM

I finally watched the concert. It was the most epic and fantastic live they ever had! <3

I met Buono! in the end of 2010, through Shugo Chara!, like many others. I fell in love with them; I finally had a group that I can put my finger on: yes, THIS is my favourite! (I've never had a favourite singer/musician/group before them.) They helped me to build my self-confidence and basically they made me the person who I am today. Also, they got me into H!P, which I'm more than thankful of. <3

The beginning of the concert was "just" an epic Buono! live and I enjoyed it very much. Then when that part came when they sang in the black and silver dresses I started to feel the "fullness" they spoke about. I'm the same age as the girls (born in 1993), and while I was watching them, I started to see not only the idols, but the grown-up women which I also become after this long time. I felt that their work paid off and they're at their fullest bloom now. This was an epic moment for me. I thought I was ready to let them go................... oh, how wrong I was! x'D The awesomeness continued and we reached the encore. It was heartbreaking to see Momo holding back her tears (She's such a pro! How on earth can she be so strong?!) and see Miya and Airi crying. I also cried a bit with them... But when the music box part came in Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! I lost it. I cried very hard. It was heartbreaking to see them go and I clearly wasn't ready. I even cried during Honto no jibun. But I'm happy I could see this concert. It was really-really epic and the girls deserved such a big sendoff, and I still can't believe it happened in Yokohama Arena. I'm proud of them, I'm happy I got to know them and wish the best for their future. It's so sad that they won't be together on stage anymore... :'( I love Buono! <3 :'(

buono.jpg

#40 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:21 AM

from Mr. A

Buono! Live 2017 ~Pienezza!~ Blu-ray Set (2 Blu-ray / 4 CD collection : First Press Limited Edition) - 12,000 yen.
Includes Buono!'s Live at Yokohama Arena (Blu-ray), a Buono! All Singles Collection (CDs) + All singles Music Videos (Blu-ray) + Live Photobook and Lyrics Book
http://www.neowing.c...oduct/EPXE-5111

Buono! Live 2017 ~Pienezza!~ Blu-ray (Regular Edition) - 5,400 yen
http://www.neowing.c...oduct/EPXE-5117

Buono! Live 2017 ~Pienezza!~ DVD - 4,320 yen
http://www.neowing.c...oduct/EPBE-5556

Release date is 9/13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users