• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#41 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:53 PM

For those unfamiliar with Showroom, you get 5x5 stars for each live you watch for a few seconds, as well as a daily 10 star bonus. Therefore, you can just open streams till you are maxed out (99 for each of the 5 star variants) and just spam them at Cuca (or whoever else you want to support). Also, each comment gives them 1 points (or was it 0.5, don't remember) but it only works for 50 of your comments. It's common to just spam those 50 comments ("1" next comment "2" etc.) right away. I doubt I'll be able to catch her live unfortunately but if you can, support her. ^_^You best install the app on your phone and follow the channel(s) so you can get notifications when they go live. 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#42 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:28 PM

thanks for the help iwabo

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#43 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

You can even use twitter to sign up to showroom(if you have one) so it's really easy to do. You "earn" things like different avatars by leveling up(or paying) and some idols have their own. As part of this event you can earn avatars themed around each location of STU so you could use the Kagawa one once you earn it if you like.

As well as the stars you can earn(might be worth stocking up on some before the event if you're that excited for it) you can pay for some special ones.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#44 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:21 PM

Don't forget to tweet, you get another 5x5 stars. Keep changing the stream till you max out.

when you spend your stars, click fast and spend all 10 at a times. It will be bonus to 12 points.

I am in US, and I cant buy gold for the gift stuffs. it said "not implemented." Could be it is just for Japanese viewer only.

#45 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:33 PM

pink-ku, 

Did you try to buy gifts via PC, or via smartphone? 

#46 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:00 PM

pink-ku, 

Did you try to buy gifts via PC, or via smartphone?

Pc.

Oohhh that for the smartphone?

I kind a don't want to burden my phone with apps. I use PC for the showroom.

#47 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:17 PM

OK, I believe that explains it. The feature is not available for the PC, but is for the smartphone. 

#48 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

The profiles are being set-up

https://www.showroom.../stu48_audition

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#49 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:32 AM

Sorry double post but the showrooms have started!

Man the top  viewed stu girl(43) has 28000 viewers, only akb48 anta dare is higher than her. Cuca's at 2000 right now, she's really cute, she also has such a HQ camera it's nice to watch aha.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#50 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:41 AM

The short haired girl in 8th place is really cute!

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#51 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:14 PM

Aaah 47 is so cute! She's currently 4th, never thought someone could speak so fast and still be easily understood aha. She's currently trying to respond verbally to every comment(yes she responded to mine, I just said かわいい〜) Her face reminds me of some other idols. Kind of like MM's new Yokochan mixed with Kanana from ANGERME? Something like that.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#52 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

43 is Kahotaru. Her and 75 - Kurumin are Showroom pro.

Cuca is 36, and there is a thread for her own here.

#53 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:19 PM

That explains how good they are, out of the two I think I like 75 best.

#54 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:02 PM

Re: 75 / Kurumin (before current SHOWROOM campaign): 

2vfKb9j.jpg

That's.... a lot of towers... 

#55 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

jesus christ!

#56 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:18 PM

That pretty much makes her set on making it to the final group. She brings a wealthy fanbase to the table, hardly any company would reject that. For that she'd need to have some really dark secrets or be simply horrible.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#57 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:49 PM

Or to have ended a previous contract too late ^^ anyway, good luck to her and to everyone else.

#58 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:45 AM

I've read reports that on 2ch people are saying the top 2 are just too polished and take away from the "watching an idol grow" atmosphere but I don't know if people would agree with that. Aside from that 1 kks I forgot the name of, they've never taken on someone even vaguely well known before have they? They've all just "done some modelling" or been in a "small unknown idol group" so it's tricky to judge. I feel like they wouldn't have reached this point if management deemed their past work a problem, unless it was a secret? Who knows.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#59 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:05 AM

Those 2 got heavy backers as shown they are in number one and two for the first day.

Tumbler dedicated for STU48: https://forstu48.tumblr.com/

At number one, 75 - Kurumin:

At number two, 43 - Kahotaru:

>
Okada Nana been watching and commenting:

https://forstu48.tum...na-755-20170310

Candidates picture profiles:

https://forstu48.tum.../taken-from-2ch

>

#60 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

So far I'm rooting for:

36- Cuca, so this one's a given.

34- Really cute and enthusiastic.

51- Really cute and dresses like a pikachu. She's pretty low on the rankings right now, so give her a chance if you've got the time.

75- The cuter of the two top girls imo.

47- really cute and good at talking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users