1-X-Men 3
2-Cheaper by Dozen 1 & 2
3-MI3
4-Underworld : Evolution
5-Big Momma's House 2
6-Final Destination 3
7-Thank You for Smoking
8.Silent Hill the movie

Edited by xmorfis, 19 October 2006 - 05:15 AM.

#2 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 10:05 AM

The movies I want to see this year are:

X-men 3
Ice age 2
The Da Vinci Code
Cars
Superman Returns
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Rush Hour 3
Sin city 2

Man thats alot of sequels. :lol:

Another movie I wanted to see but it was pushed back to 2007, The Transformers :w00t!: The movie is done by Dreamworks and directed by Micheal Bay

If you want to see a good list of upcoming movies go here. They list upcoming movies for a few years. Check it out.

Posted Image

#3 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:10 AM

A movie i definately got to watch is Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, i watched the trailer while waiting for King Kong and it looked absolutely magnificent. and Johnny Depp performing at his very best as always.

also:
Rush Hour 3
MI: 3

thats all i can think of so far. :wink:
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#4 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 09:00 AM

like most of you guys
X-men 3
M:I 3
Ice age 2
The Da Vinci Code
Cars
Superman Returns
Rush Hour 3
Sin city 2
V for Vendetta
Scary Movie 4

- and maybe -
Silent Hill
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Garfield 2
Miami Vice
Mortal Kombat 3: Devastation
DOA

must say that there are indeed a lot of sequels but i'm just comic/game freak so im cool with it
and also a lot to come in 2007 like spidey, F4

Another movie I wanted to see but it was pushed back to 2007, The Transformers :w00t!: The movie is done by Dreamworks and directed by Micheal Bay

:crying WHY WHY :crying :crying (mayor Transformers fan)
yes cant wait to see it, i got all the original series + movie on DVD :w00t!: (that like 20 DVDs)

its gonna be a great year
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#5 yots

yots

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 295 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 12:24 AM

Didn't know there was a new MK movie coming out
the second one was one of the best comedy movie ever :XD:

#6 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 12:52 AM

Didn't know there was a new MK movie coming out
the second one was one of the best comedy movie ever :XD:

heh but MK1 is totally cult! I mean that mortal kombat song will always be remembered. I can' remember the 2nd so much but I remember the cool song when battling Reptile XD

The only movie that I can say that that i really want to see is the da vinci code. Great book, great expectations.

#7 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:56 AM

The movies I want to see this year are:

X-men 3
Ice age 2
The Da Vinci Code
Cars
Superman Returns
Rush Hour 3
Sin city 2

Man thats alot of sequels. :blink:

You pick a good list, the only one I'd see not on the list would be TFF3: Tokyo Drift. Mainly because it has Kitakawa Keiko :w00t!:
some other possibles include MK3 and M:I3
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#8 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:36 AM

No one is interested in seeing Saw III? All my friends liked one and two. I just need to see them before I'm gonna see Part three.

I forgot to mention The Sub-Mariner, Spy Hunter, Die Hard 4 and The Simpsons movie. All these are announced for 2006 just not a specific date.

Posted Image

#9 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:01 AM

SAW III? this year? good news.... saw 1 and 2 really good... want to know what the psycho girl gonna do next.... :cool

#10 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:59 AM

SAW III? this year? good news.... saw 1 and 2 really good... want to know what the psycho girl gonna do next.... :cool

Yep this year. Check out the link I put up on my first post of this thread. You'll be surprised how many movies are going to have sequels. There are alot of "part 4" movies coming out in the following years too.

Posted Image

#11 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:17 AM

V for Vendetta... another film that catch my eyes... dont know much about the movie but from the preview it seems its a good movie :cool

#12 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 12:10 PM

You pick a good list, the only one I'd see not on the list would be TFF3: Tokyo Drift. Mainly because it has Kitakawa Keiko :w00t!:

hoooly! kitagawa keiko is gonna be in the fast and furious 3?? :blink: Now that I gotta see

#13 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:42 PM

there are so many game-movies so cool
actually there are too many good movies to name them
the coolest is still the revival of the transformers :cool and the turtles :cool
cant wait to see those :blink:
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#14 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:49 PM

hoooly! kitagawa keiko is gonna be in the fast and furious 3?? :blink: Now that I gotta see

Hmmm... bad news, the info originally came from the fact that her name was in the TFF3 ImDB entry. But I was gonna add the link to my reply, so I visited the page again. Her name is no longer present :P
http://imdb.com/titl...985/fullcredits
Now the cast list has NO japanese names! Which is kinda stupid when it's "TOKYO" drift :D

This is kinda annoying as I thought it was a real thing from this article:
http://www.yomiuri.c...20051211_10.htm

Now it's uncertain again :D Maybe it's a non-speaking role :)
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#15 yots

yots

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 295 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:57 PM

heh but MK1 is totally cult! I mean that mortal kombat song will always be remembered. I can' remember the 2nd so much but I remember the cool song when battling Reptile :)

Actually the second one is very awful... but it's so bad that you can't stop laughing while watching it ::blink::
the first was quite good... even if christopher lambert as raiden was a bit weird :P

#16 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 08:38 AM

Hm.. I'm not really a movie-goer.. unless I update myself first.. but one thing that's still in my mind after watching it's ads during Narnia was, Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Treasure?)

J. Depp rocks~~ ::blink::

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#17 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 01:52 AM

I'm with you guys, Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is definitely a movie I´m looking forward to 2006! Because yes, Johnny Depp rocks! :cool Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl was an awesome movie! For example, do you guys remember that scene where the skeleton pirates were walking on the bottom of the ocean to sneak up on that ship? Coool... :cool

And from wildstarr's link, other movies I´m looking forward to would be:
*Indiana Jones 4
*Big Momma's House 2 (Because I liked the first one :D )
*Final Destination 3
*Slither ("A small town is taken over by an alien plague, turning residents into zombies and all forms of mutant monsters" Now who can resist a plotline like that? And the trailer looks very "promising"... XD )
*Scary Movie 4 :c33:
*Mission: Impossible III (Because I liked the other two. Never mind if Tom is insane irl...)
*The Da Vinci Code (If this movie is anything like the book, then....)
*The Omen 666
*Jackass 2 :D
*X-Men 3 (Of Course! Man is this one gonna be cool...)
*Silent Hill
NOTE:About the above movie, xmorfis and anyone who are a fan of the Silent Hill games, you MUST check out a movie called "Boo!," I watched this one with friend a few days ago, and I immediately mistook it for the forthcoming film! :w00t!: Have you ever played the first Silent Hill game for PS1? Well, about 70% of this movie are scenes taken directly from that game. They are at the hospital...Say no more..... Check It!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#18 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 03:14 AM

There is going to be another Indiana Jones movie? :D
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#19 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 12:25 PM

NOTE:About the above movie, xmorfis and anyone who are a fan of the Silent Hill games, you MUST check out a movie called "Boo!," I watched this one with friend a few days ago, and I immediately mistook it for the forthcoming film! :w00t!: Have you ever played the first Silent Hill game for PS1? Well, about 70% of this movie are scenes taken directly from that game. They are at the hospital...Say no more..... Check It!

Thanks Santa-san for the info. I play Silent Hill games and really want to see any similarities to the movie.

#20 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:29 PM

Haha Scary Movie 4? cool I'm looking foward to that,hope Anna Faris still the lead actress,shes hot.And I'm a bigfan of Mortal Kombat back in the days,I remember the first movie ever come out and it was cool especially Sub-Zero and Scorpion,and then other one quite forgettable.Final Destination definitely a must watch for me as I already watch 1 & 2,I better be careful with surrounding object...

From what I know Sylvester Stallone gonna make new Rambo and Rocky movie,is he still got some oil tank left?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users