205 replies to this topic

#81 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:28 AM

Jidanda Dance = Uki Uki Monkey Dance 2.0

I guessed that it was a festival song the very first time I heard it. It's not bad but it should be a B-side or concert song but not a single unless it was for a shuffle group. Akari and Yuka lead is as to be expected(terrible). The beginning was rough but it gradually got better. I hope this isn't the (post C-ute) J=J style.

#82 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:56 AM

I am pleasantly surprised with Jijanda dance! I haven't really enjoyed anything from J=J in a while but it's really fun and very old school h!p reminiscent. Thank you for giving them more interesting songs finally UF. Excited to see the MV! 

Feel! Kanjiru yo is okay... not really a single worthy song in my opinion but It's not terrible either. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#83 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:43 AM

Jidanda Dance = Uki Uki Monkey Dance 2.0

Oh boooy, yes, it gives that feeling! (The choreography, everything). But this is like a weird version of Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance or what Yuke Yuke aimed to be >_< I didn't like it anywhere near as I liked Yuke Yuke...

WAIT. A J=J song I don't like at all? This... is the first time...What?! But that might change after the MV/studio version is released and maybe after a few re-listens... I don't know. Bring it on, lol.

I'm not listening to the other song for the surprise factor. :ph34r:

Edit:

Just saw the screenshots, the setting and everything looks great! O_O Now I'm really hoping I like Jidanda Dance better after hearing the studio ver., it would be a shame if I didn't with that seemingly great PV. Plus, J=J getting a song so quirky? Also, it's good to see/hear something so different! So it would be a shame if the song was terrible.

Tomoko has a forehead???

LOL, trueeee! It's like seeing Momoko's forehead hahaha. A rare sight.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#84 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

She borrowed Karin's forehead so she can flick it anytime she wants!

#85 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:10 AM

Jidanda Dance is definitely quite fun, but somehow doesn't have the energy level I expected from a silly/fun song like it's trying to be. It'll probably succeed as a live song though. Feel! Kanjiru yo is pretty forgettable unfortunately. Someone in this thread compared it to Kana Nishino and I'd agree - though that isn't a good thing, imo. :ph34r:

I'm expecting both songs to grow on me or at least earn my love through live performances. Neither of them matches the beauty of Dream Road, though. <3

TqH7Qlk.gif

#86 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

I have mixed feeling about Jidanda Dance, but I'm glad my favorites Yuka and Akari finally got to be leads on a single.  :lol:

I8dtEOy.gif

#87 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

I really like Jidanda Dance it gives me old H!P/Berryz Kobou vibes so its very nice to be nostalgic with this song!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#88 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:45 AM

I gotta say I'm incredibly disappointed in this single

Feel kanjiru yo is a nice song, but I share the sentiment that it's not single material. It's a good album song.

Jidanda dance however, is an AWFUL song. It was really hard to listen/watch till the end. It's not only incredibly cheese, but the dance is cringe worthy as well.

It's a shame since I really like juice=juice, I always enjoy their performances, and I was very happy with next you which was a perfect single (last single wasn't as good though, but still miles better than this terrible single).

Well, there's always next time... until then I'll just ignore this and hope for the best next time.

#89 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:31 AM

Tomoko posted a photo with a red dress in a church like place. Feel Kanjiru yo PV shooting? http://bit.ly/2o5rWa0

#90 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:28 AM

^
nope, she said it's her solo photo shooting and interview for the magazine Famitsu https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famitsu

will release on 4/20

I really like Jidanda Dance it gives me old H!P/Berryz Kobou vibes so its very nice to be nostalgic with this song!

yeah, it's REALLY nostalgic XD

weird in a good way lol ..... (no, I'm not denying some old Berryz/Smileage/etc releases were weird in a "bad" way :ph34r: )

and kinda reminds me of the good old Para Para back in the early 2000s lol

anyway

well ... the tracklist is finally out http://helloproject....ail/HKCN-50510/

but nothing new, just as expected lol

yep, posting just for the sake of posting :ph34r:

... kinda need to stop the "b-sides coming back" false hope that keep pop up every H!P releases ^^;

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#91 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:11 PM

Awwww no PV preview. I know the single is ages away but after those images I was really hoping we would get the Jidana dance pv. 

#92 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

Since there is no H!S next week I wonder if a PV will just pop on Juice's channel

#93 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:16 PM

I actually like Jidanda Dance, it's refreshing and sth they haven't done before.

But I didn't feel it as a Yuka/Uemu lead, I kinda wish they would give Akari some of the power lines.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#94 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:27 PM

Enjoyed the live of Jidanda Dance on H!S but the choreography was super bland and mismatched in my opinion considering the upbeat nature of the song. I liked the little pose they kept doing but the rest of it was weird...idk maybe that's just me 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#95 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:34 PM

Yeah IA. But in general their choreos tend to look slower than the other groups to me, with more walking. The dance started more energetic and then when the first verse came it slow down a lot towards the end of the song compared to the melody.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#96 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:18 PM

Jidanda might end up becoming one of my favourite J=J choreographies. Granted, stuff like early J=J is hard to beat but the latest dances weren't that great so Jidanda is a step into a good direction imo.

I also really like Jidanda as a song. Nice to have an Akari/Yuka focus as the first a-side. 

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#97 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:28 AM

Jidanda Dance reminds me of a mashup between wacky early-2000s H!P releases and old-school kiddy anime openings. The melody and arrangement are so... unformulaic, yet nostalgic? Familiar yet refreshing? The song's structure also deviates from the normal verse/refrain/verse/refrain/transition/refrain pattern common to H!P songs, which makes it entertaining to just jam along to. Tell me this doesn't sound like something Momoclo would release five years ago. J=J add such a spunk to the song with their vocals, and the dance transforms the song into a real performance. Excited for the MV-- which really seems to blend the "old Hello" and "new Hello" (the alternating cinematography, colors, CGI effects, and locations make it look like a combo of Dancing! Natsu Matsuri and Tokai no Hitorigurashi). I'm surprised I'm in the minority of users who are satisfied and hyped by the song, but then again, the songs I voted for in the 2016 H!O fan poll apparently weren't that popular either ^^;

Feel! Kanjiru yo is essentially a Berryz Ballad™ (along the veins of Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!, VERY BEAUTY, and Kimi no Tomodachi): a happy slow song that only avoids being boring because it has that dash of character/spirit/emotion in it that makes the melody way more listenable. It's a nice complement to the first A-side.

I'm surprised there isn't a third A-side- is this because of the new Oricon regulations, a sign of an album coming, or just laziness on UF's part?

Posted Image

#98 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:45 PM

Jackets are out.
http://www.helloproj...ail/HKCN-50510/
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#99 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

Im not much into Jidanda covers, but I love Feel covers.

#100 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:18 PM

I love all the outfits!

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users