• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#21 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

I think that the chances for a summer album release a bigger this way so this might be in your favor ;)

Somehow I doubt that. UF has been so reluctant at giving out new full albums. It is 2017 now, Anju has not had one since their re-vamp, MM is way overdue and JJ now has so many unreleased songs that it is starting to feel weird. At the same time it might sill be too soon for them to get an album, especially that close to the single release. Let's say that they do, but do we have any solid facts when it comes to a J=J album promotion? I did not follow the Full Squeeze promotion at all. Not all H!P groups does handshakes/fansighs etc for their full album. So my question is can anyone confirm that they actually had them? If they did it for their first one then I would feel much more inclined to think that they will do it for this one. But at the same time I strongly doubt that they will release and album in June/July.

The only way this will work on my favor is that I book the trip from Tomoko's Birthday and book events around it... But that is not what I wanted. I knew there was a big chance that I would be unable to get what I wanted, but this is once again cutting it too close. I can almost have it but still quite not. Just like I missed Zukkiäs last FC event by one day I will miss J=J release events by possibly two weeks or so. :( If I do book my trip according to Tomoko's B-day then Sayubee better show up as a guest, or then need another buss tour so that I can use my fc membership that I payed for lol.

Ok, first, let's count 12345678910 XD

Now, i read your post in the other thread too. See, even if they don't delay it, there are still some possibilities
They could announce an album:
- Radio
- During ~NEXT ONE~ tour that last till april.
- Or most likely, during their Hall Tour.

Nakano Zun Plaza date 5/3 (5/4 announcement of their budokan concert last year :whistle:) so, if they announce it there, the release date could be for july or late june, who knows.

Possibly. I still hope they delay it but three or two weeks. That could save me. please let Anju suddenly announce and rush out a single lol

Handshakes etc are usually done for about a month after its release. Meaning they will probably end in May or July and I will miss out. The info about the lottery and the promotion schedule should go up on a site in about a month or in a couple of weeks. I will have to hold my breath until them. 

All that said I am happier that they are getting a new single. While many of their unreleased tracks are good they do have an album feel to me. None of them live up to the quality that I think their last single had. I am basically hoping for some fantasic songs now. :) 

#22 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

^ I wouldn't compare Juice=Juice with the other groups because they do many things differently and their staff seems to have a different idea about them. So a second album before ANGERME or Country Girls get their first full album is completely possible.

#23 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

About some one of the composer of Jidanda Dance...

Is BLACC HOLE and he works with some kpop idols.

Problably with Jidanda Dance we have some kpop vibes?  :ph34r: I hope probably not XD

and the other is NOBB-D (he works with hiphop, r&b and EDM music style)

#24 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:03 PM

So excited about the BLACC HOLE song.....they've worked with some of my fave Kpop groups. They produced/composed "To Me" and "Sweet Dream" by Rainbow which are two very amazing songs, so I'm really looking forward to this.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#25 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

^^ R&B?!? :o I love those types of songs, so I definitely wouldn't mind hearing it for Feel! Or it'd be cool to hear JJ do hiphop just for something new. :P

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#26 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:10 AM

made by Ameko & Yoshiko again!?

Aww yiss! Bless this single!

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#27 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:39 AM

R&B & Kpop vibe please I hope

#28 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:06 AM

Some wotas say at Jidanda Dance have hiphop vibe :good:

#29 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:45 AM

That sounds interesting! Give me sexy KPOP Tomoko please and thanks! I don't like KPOP (except 2NE1 who broke up), but KPOP songs really compliment their singers' voices and have a good choreography so my expectations suddenly rose up to the roof.

#30 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:28 PM

Some wotas say at Jidanda Dance have hiphop vibe :good:

Has been already performed? :o

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#31 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:06 PM

^

Nope, none of the songs has been performed yet.  

Also the girls (yesterday) said they were recording the songs.

#32 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:12 PM

^ I wouldn't compare Juice=Juice with the other groups because they do many things differently and their staff seems to have a different idea about them. So a second album before ANGERME or Country Girls get their first full album is completely possible.

I really hope you are right and that I know more info and can plan better soon. Even if I miss out on the promotions I am sure I will find a way to make the trip worthwile and filled with some form of J=J anyways. 

#33 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:57 PM

^

Nope, none of the songs has been performed yet.  

Also the girls (yesterday) said they were recording the songs.

Sorry, i confused it with Abaretteka?! XD

But i hope Jidanda Dance have hiphop vibe  :sleep:

#34 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:36 AM

Small update, but song order is finalized, it stayed the same (really I wonder why they they even do that anymore when it's not going to be changed anyway), feels like ever since C-ute's Middle Management single they've done that with every single...)

#35 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:45 AM

^ That's something that always puzzles me: what does mean this songs order? If it's a double A-side (triple etc.), why the order matters at all? Or if they promote only one main song, why call it "double A-side"? Thanks to anyone in advance.

caCYGi9.jpg

#36 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:58 PM

^ That's something that always puzzles me: what does mean this songs order? If it's a double A-side (triple etc.), why the order matters at all? Or if they promote only one main song, why call it "double A-side"? Thanks to anyone in advance.

Just an official formality, I guess. I mean... ONE of them has to be first, right? It just so happens that the first one ends up getting more exposure.

They're both considered a-sides in the way that they get a music video and tv promotion. Logistically, it wouldn't make sense that they get an identical amount of exposure so I guess they choose the most bankable one as the first one.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#37 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:28 AM

The single promotional events have been decided!!!!!!! I repeat the single promotional events have been decided! Here are the dates for Induvidual/Group shakes and Cheki events:
2017 年 5 月 6 日 (土) ベ ル サ ー ル 西 新宿 (東京)
2017 年 5 月 7 日 (日) ベ ル サ ー ル 西 新宿 (東京)
2017 年 5 月 28 日 (日) ATC O 棟 北 館 4F 特設 会場 (大阪)
2017 年 6 月 17 日 (土) ベ ル サ ー ル 西 新宿 (東京)
2017 年 6 月 18 日 (日) 時事 通信 ホ ー ル (東京)
2017 年 6 月 25 日 (日) 中部 国際 空港 セ ン ト レ ア ホ ー ル (愛 知)
2017 年 7 月 1 日 (土) ベ ル サ ー ル 西 新宿 (東京)

I just google translated this so venue names might be slightly off:
May 6, 2017 (Sat) Bell Sale Nishi Shinjuku (Tokyo)
May 7, 2017 (Sun) Bell Sale Nishi Shinjuku (Tokyo)
May 28, 2017 ATC O building Kita-kan 4F special venue (Osaka)
June 17, 2017 (Sat) Bell Sale Nishi Shinjuku (Tokyo)
Sunday, June 18, 2017 (Sunday correspondence hall (Tokyo)
Sunday, June 25, 2017 Chubu International Airport Centrehol (Aichi)
July 1, 2017 (Sat) Bell Sale Nishi Shinjuku (Tokyo)

I will go to Japan somewhere during those dates. The issue is that MM has a handshake (on the 18th too.) There is also Tomoko's birthday to consider and being in Japan from 6/18 - 7/3-ish might bee too expenisve. Still JUICE=JUICE HERE I COME!!! I did miss out on the first round of boxset pre-orders so I hope they do a second round. If they don't I will just have to go for handshakes. 

#38 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:50 PM

WOOOO GREAT! So happy for you Fluffis :sob:  good luck, Sayuki is waiting for your hands lol :D also tell them that they are so beautiful

Edit:

OH ANd, tomorrow we are going to get the previews of both songs, days passed so slow but finally :itadakimasu:

#39 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:36 AM

^^ Fluffis be sure to tell them they are the prettiest and the best in H!P!

^I'm so hyped! I hope Jidanda is a cool dance track

#40 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:35 AM

WOOOO GREAT! So happy for you Fluffis :sob:  good luck, Sayuki is waiting for your hands lol :D also tell them that they are so beautiful

Edit:
OH ANd, tomorrow we are going to get the previews of both songs, days passed so slow but finally :itadakimasu:

I yes I will tell Sayubee that her hands are pretty! :D And then I will be forever known as the Swdish creep.

^^ Fluffis be sure to tell them they are the prettiest and the best in H!P!
^I'm so hyped! I hope Jidanda is a cool dance track

Will tell the other members that their hands are pretty too. :)

Jokes aside I will tell them that they are great. I am not sure who I will say it to but I do want to tell them that I think they are the best H!P group to see live now. I hope I will get one group shake and a couple of more individual ones. Would be great if I could catch a live show too but I doubt that they will have one in June.

Two previews in one day? Talk about getting spoiled. I can't wait! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users