• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:18 PM

The thread title should make it pretty obvious what this is for. This is a place for people to stop by that have made the decision to leave H!P behind (potentially for good) and get any last thoughts they have on H!P off their chests.

My Final Thoughts:

I've been teetering on leaving H!P behind for a few years now and while I have every intention of continuing to support the former idols from H!P that I love that are still active as best I can I can't continue to follow H!P itself anymore. There's just too much about it as it stands now that I don't like and/or simply can't stand. I wish the girls in H!P not already pending graduation sometime this year all the best in their remaining time with H!P and in their lives thereafter and I'm sorry that I won't be one of the people who's supporting you.

The reason why I'm finally pulling the trigger and being decisive about this is that my folks and I are moving to Australia on April 13th 2017 and I'm treating it as a fresh start on all fronts. My first resolution for our lives in Australia is to be more honest with myself and not get hung up or lie to myself about which idol acts I want to follow and support, and which ones I'm supporting out of a twisted sense of obligation and duty. Hence H!P has got to go from my life. C-ute's exit, the disappointing debut single of MM's 13th gen, the fact I'm following MM J=J & ANGERME for one girl only (and that I'm following those girls and by extension their groups due to a paper thin attachment rather than a proper one) all served to strengthen my resolve about this.

In closing, it's been a hell of an experience to follow H!P; first religiously ~ then casually, for the better part of the last sixteen+ years and I hope it's still standing 10, 20, even 30 years from now. Stay safe everyone and have fun with it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users