Photo

[3/25 & 3/26] Hello! Project Hina Fest 2017

hello! project hina fest 2017 morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory buono

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#41 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:02 PM

no duu this year!?! a bit sad!

can someone please tell me what she said about duu blog? or something?

momohime(as HP! marshal ) "Hama-chan colonel graduated from her character! as she grew up and she already was a member of Kobushi Factory. Don't talk about Hama-chan colonel any more!
If you scrutinized how Hama-chan colonel were now, I would add one meaningless sentence ''Kyono duu demo ii hanashi (Today's frivolous story) in your blog's last portion!
Duu write Kyono duu demo ii hanashi (Today's frivolous story) at her blog usually.

Is Momohime another Kudou fangirl? ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#42 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:19 PM

Hmm ..
26 March is my birthday and Aiai birthday ..
Guess she was not in the draw like Maachan ..
No C-ute too ..

anyway .. MaRiKaede for Maria, Rikako and Kaede XD
I am happy that Kamiko got a solo slot :D

She was actually in the draw but group leaders drew absentees out at the end Kisora, Macchan and Aiai. (That dates this to between some time between around 4th-8th Jan drawn at Nakano, as I think those members were missing from those concert dates). But I think this is done as Aiai's problems were emerging so her hiatus wasn't announced yet.

Oh I see .. thanks :)

#43 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

My heart skipped a bit. I thought Momohime was Riho at first.

#44 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:53 PM

@zam

No, she's a Momochi fan girl :) I'm surprised that Momochi seemed to forget this since it was bought to her attention before in a past UpFront Channel Recommend video *lol*

#45 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:26 PM

hmm .. when Hamachan did the MC thingy .. she was the top and main trainee then .. so like Momohime is the top trainee now?

#46 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:11 PM

Can my oshi share her luck with me? LOL

I can't wait for Reina's solo I'm going to die

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#47 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

That was a really good outcome lol. I'm excited for all 4 solos

MizukiRina

Twitter

#48 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:24 PM

Amazing outcome! Momohime was hilarious the way she sat there completely stoic while they all drew from the box and tried to get a reaction from her.

#49 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:42 PM

"Colonel Hamaura has retired"

"Marshal Kiyono appeared and became even scarier more than the ex-Colonel, especially her Nanda"

#50 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

@zam

No, she's a Momochi fan girl :) I'm surprised that Momochi seemed to forget this since it was bought to her attention before in a past UpFront Channel Recommend video *lol*

I see, thanks.
Did anyone catch what Momohime said to Momo, that time when Momo was looking at the camera speechless ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#51 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:07 PM

omgggg the shuffles are so good this year...and the solos!!! omg I'm excited for all of them!! So glad both Reina and Kaedy won, and I also think all 3 of the new Tsubaki members won too? That's so exciting.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#52 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:22 PM

@zam

I see, thanks.
Did anyone catch what Momohime said to Momo, that time when Momo was looking at the camera speechless ^^;

From what I understand, Momochi teased Marshal Kiyono after Hime said "What was that again? (Nandake?)" (the part when Hime forgot what to say 3 seconds before Momochi's teasing).

Then Hime replied "Nanda?", it meant "What?".

After that, Momochi had to apologize being very scared.

Finally, Momohime said "Shut up little kid!"

#53 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:04 PM

Oh god this was so good! The lottery video is always even better than the actual event. /DDD

Though it seems like Maa-chan and Maho will be back by the time HinaFes comes around? At least that's what they are expecting right? Otherwise they wouldn't have had their respective leaders draw for them as well?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#54 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:19 PM

I see, thanks.

Around 4:00, Momohima starts speaking about how tough is the actual "war" betwin idols (she says there are many groups formed every day and stuff). Then she starts to say "And, it is already decided that, this year, in june, the idols who fought until now on the frontline, will retire. °C-ute, who are not here today, and.... ... what was it again? ... hmm... The guy who was doing "Yurushite-something" ... "

Everyone goes like "Aaaah... what was it again??" and Momoko stands up and say "What was it again, uh, i wonder ~~~. What was it?!" .

Momohime goes "What do you have?" (just like "why would you stand up this way", and in a quite casual and tough way of saying it.).

So Momoko just does that face and sits down apologizing, and Momohime goes "Shut up! Little Kid!" again :)

#55 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

field marshal even scarier,, XD
Moe solo, wow, can't wait, love her voice,,  :good:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#56 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:40 PM

This lottery event was very enjoyable like the last ones and the results are really interesting. :)

Momohime MCing this event was way too cool to be real... B) 

.. and her interaction with Momochi was just crazy. XD

BTW thank you very much for the translations. :good:

#57 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

Though it seems like Maa-chan and Maho will be back by the time HinaFes comes around? At least that's what they are expecting right? Otherwise they wouldn't have had their respective leaders draw for them as well?

Well, it seems it was filmed on 1/8 at Nakano Sun Plaza if the building layout signs are any indicator (plus Harunan, at the beginning, says something along the lines of "make way, make way, this girl has a birthday today" in regards to Ayumin). That was prior to Aiai's hiatus being announced, right?

With it being so far ahead of Hina Fest, they probably expected both Masaking and Aiai to be able to perform by then, so I wouldn't take it as a guarantee.

#58 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

Oh my gosh im so happy about the solos! 

#59 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

^

^ I completely forgot to use that as a clue XD

Aiai's hiatus announcement was on the 11th so yeah they probably hadn't figured out what to do yet and were still hedging. As far as I know there's no other update but they were saying Maachan's condition would be updated sometime this month but they were hoping for a March return?

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#60 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:52 AM

@zam

I see, thanks.

From what I understand, Momochi teased Marshal Kiyono after Hime said "What was that again? (Nandake?)" (the part when Hime forgot what to say 3 seconds before Momochi's teasing).
Then Hime replied "Nanda?", it meant "What?".
After that, Momochi had to apologize being very scared.
Finally, Momohime said "Shut up little kid!"

I see, thanks.

Around 4:00, Momohima starts speaking about how tough is the actual "war" betwin idols (she says there are many groups formed every day and stuff). Then she starts to say "And, it is already decided that, this year, in june, the idols who fought until now on the frontline, will retire. °C-ute, who are not here today, and.... ... what was it again? ... hmm... The guy who was doing "Yurushite-something" ... "
Everyone goes like "Aaaah... what was it again??" and Momoko stands up and say "What was it again, uh, i wonder ~~~. What was it?!" .
Momohime goes "What do you have?" (just like "why would you stand up this way", and in a quite casual and tough way of saying it.).
So Momoko just does that face and sits down apologizing, and Momohime goes "Shut up! Little Kid!" again :)

Thank you guys. That was really funny.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users