1285 replies to this topic

#861 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:28 AM

MV is out :)

I hope I'm not being annoying saying this, but Sakura's fake in the last chorus after Mizuki's line was absolutely amazing *cries happy tears* Also Ayumi, Sakura, and Miki's rapping was really good :) I was worried that Sakura and Miki's rapping would be a little awkward, but it turned out better than I expected ^_^

#862 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

WOW!  :omg:

Great song, great MV!

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#863 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:41 AM

god...oda slayed!!! :omg:
candidate of song/mv of the year :ph34r:

#864 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:51 AM

Oda-Miki-Ayumi

They are the real protagonists in this song and PV. I really like it!

Good trio! :wub:

#865 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:05 AM

I'm in love with the song and the MV. I love how it has the Platinum Era feel in the beginning, the current EDM feeling during the verses, and something new in the rap breaks. 

And Chel has got so much attention in this! I'm so happy for her. <3

But the half/half outfits are not being used in the MV... I guess they'll only be used for promotional reasons? Which is cool too, because they look gorgeous. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#866 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:10 AM

The rap parts were better than I expected. I sometimes find them very awkward in H!P songs, but here I think it works and it makes the song stand out. 

#867 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:13 AM

The rap part and colorful outfits remind me of "i got a boy" by snsd.. Amazing pv..

J3FRfVi.jpg

#868 wsdbf

wsdbf

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:14 AM

I love everything....I love every solo, specially mizuki solo after the rap.....that gave me goosebumps.......

#869 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:47 AM

This MV got me cracking up omg ! The rap scenes were so out of place and no, Sakura and Miki CAN'T rap. Like, not at all.
At least, Ayumi's rap was average
Mizuki was flawless, as usual
12ki were too invisible...I barely remember seeing Akanechin

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#870 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:53 AM

The rap is absolutly terrible. Ayumi's rap is ok, but the 2 others... Kinda ruin the song for me. And Miki's big line in the 2nd verse was a bit bland. BNM is still my fav.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#871 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:03 AM

The rap was especially bad in the second part of the song. And that Oda ad-lib was so weird and kinda sounded off? Like it was just thrown in there randomly.

Anyhow, I really liked the chorus and the verses were decent, but hated the other parts of the song lol

I8dtEOy.gif

#872 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:05 AM

I really like the MV. The rap was actually really good, but well Saku is my favorite ;). Wish they had let Eri and Duu rap for a little bit...
I really enjoyed Miki's big line, she sounded so different and Polished. 
AND omg that Saku WOW <3 I loved it. 
MV was pretty, I like the white dresses, the casual outfits are horrible, but still fit with the MV. 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#873 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:08 AM

What's with the really dark "jealousy" right before the last chorus? is tsunku-voice back? 

also i quite like the rap, figures i never cared for it, so it not being good rap might be a plus for me. 

I liked the video very much - they really want to make Yokoyan shine, huh? she had many many solo shots in this (that were my favourite) compared to Kaedii who I don't think I saw much...

also SLAAAAAAAAAY MIKI, SLAAAAAAAY. Loved her lines. Loved the Sakura/Ayumin/Miki trio. Sakura was perfect. Mizuki wasn't as impressive in this as in BNM, but good nontheless. Loved how Maria looked when she went from the dark part to the happy part. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#874 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:24 AM

love the disco part, love the colourful clothes ...sad for Duu having no prominent role in both BNM and JJ...

I keep reading "oh Oda slayed that last high note" and I was wait..let me find that note...and it wasn't even THAT high hahah...heard better from her...

Overall, I find good and bad from both BNM and JJ

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#875 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

I have found something that irks me.

Rich, Young, Girly and "skinny in Japanese"

There should have either done:

English > Japanese > Eng > Jpn

Or 

Eng > Eng > Jpn > Jpn

Now it just feels a bit off. Did anyone else think this? 

#876 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:51 AM

^ Young in Japanese is spelled 'yangu' ang Girly is spelled 'ga-ri-', so I think it's eng,eng,jpn,jpn, to be fair.

I read on twitter that MusicStation will have only one show on March, UFA should do something to get MM17 perform there,

if it happened I wonder what song they will choose, personaly I would prefer Jealousy, it's great for the show  :good:

#877 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:14 PM

It saved my life

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#878 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:15 PM

love the disco part, love the colourful clothes ...sad for Duu having no prominent role in both BNM and JJ...

I keep reading "oh Oda slayed that last high note" and I was wait..let me find that note...and it wasn't even THAT high hahah...heard better from her...

you don't like Oda, do you?

J3FRfVi.jpg

#879 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:17 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#880 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:19 PM

you don't like Oda, do you?

it's not that I don't like her...it's just that people over hyped with that "high note" so I listened to it and was like...yeah that sounded alright but heard better from her... ^^;

it's interesting to know that just because it didn't hit my expectation automatically means I don't like a member lol :c11:

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users