• Please log in to reply
1285 replies to this topic

#41 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:00 PM

Yes I wonder if they might go back to more regular releases or B-sides and wonder if they did actually slightly delay in order to see if Maachan could make it.

Anyway it's great we're getting 13ki debut so soon.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#42 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:12 PM

I'm surprised at Masaki absence from the song, even Aika had her vocals still included, her being not in MV would make sense but entirely having her out of the single is surprising. Also so this is a double A-side? 

#43 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:14 PM

Alright ... since it is a double A and its 13th gen debut ..
I guess Maria getting center or central feature is very remote and not really realistic .. but I will still hope for it XD

#44 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

After "Sou Janai" i think they will wait a bit before giving her another center. The first song will probably be the 13th gen debut with solo lines for the usual girls + the 13th gen and the 2nd one will probably be the usual Mizuki & Sakura feat Haruka, Ayumi, Maria and maybe Miki & Erina.

I prefer Triple A single TBH. More songs, more MV and more chance to see an unusual center or background girls getting some solo lines.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#45 Otsukaranya

Otsukaranya

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:33 PM

I feel that BRAND NEW MORNING will sound like "Kobushi no Hana" and will have a nice MV. I feel a such song will be perfect as a 20-year memorial and I'll be the happiest person ever.

" MICHISHIGE SAYUMI IS MY SOUL , MORNING MUSUME IS MY LIFE "

Michishige Sayumi Kudo HarukaKaga KaedeMakino MariaMorito Chisaki ♥ all Morning Musume ♥ Sasaki Rikako ♥ Kamikokuryou MoeFunaki Musubu ♥ Kawamura AyanoMiyamoto Karin Yanagawa Nanami Nomura MinamiInoue Rei ♥ Ichioka Reina ♥ Inoue Hikaru ♥ Horie Kizuki

Kaga Kaede's first official FB fanpage here

#46 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:02 PM

I am so excited for a new single, but am I the only one who feels like it is rushed? mm it also really weird that Masaki is completely out. 
I am happy management lets her rest, but it feels all wrong. Even Aika and Zukki got featured when they couldn't dance. weird

Still really excited for our babies <3

(BUT WHERE IS JUICE=JUICE'S NEW SINGLE)

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#47 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

I feel like BNM is either gonna be the Utakata of the single or it's going to be another EDM track. It's kinda cool that it's a double A single, not only because of the overdue album and everything, but because 13ki is 2nin so one song can be Kaede centered and one can be Reina centered :)

I am going to miss Maa-chan's voice in this however, but it is for her well being I guess.

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#48 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:20 PM

Wow, I fully expected the single to be announced and debuted on the first day of the spring tour. This means we'll probably get the Hello! Station preview as early as next week.

Also I hope Jealousy Jealousy is Ayumi centred.

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#49 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

well, disappointed about Maachan's absence but her recovery is number one priority  :good:

Jealousy Jealousy sounded interesting as title,, :D

and can't wait to hear about the genre of Brand New Morning (and of course Jealousy Jealousy), is it still EDM-influenced?  :ph34r:

also, 13th gen,, XD

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#50 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:51 PM

Perhaps Maa-chan isn't being featured because she needs to rest her voice as well? I've noticed that she has sounded a bit hoarse for the past year which could be a blooming symptom of vocal nodules. I think it's good that she isn't involved in this release. She really needs to focus on all of her health and rejuvenate so she can come back and slay it all again!

Perhaps Maa-chan isn't being featured because she needs to rest her voice as well? I've noticed that she has sounded a bit hoarse for the past year which could be a blooming symptom of vocal nodules. I think it's good that she isn't involved in this release. She really needs to focus on all of her health and rejuvenate so she can come back and slay it all again!

#51 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:54 PM

omg thos outfits are so ugly hahah. omg... I wish the single JJ would be.maaduu center...lol..it fits them so much hahha

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#52 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

Just wondering .. is it usual that they announce the single this late ..

There is no rhyme or reason as to how far out they announce singles. But 5 weeks or so is plenty of time to promote, considering they don't even usually put up billboards til a week beforehand. Those are all things they would have been preparing since they decided on the release date.

Since when have they released singles so fast after another single? They sure didn't take their time now that Maachan's on hiatus and all. It's like they're releasing all the songs they can now that she's not here :(  I didn't expect this, but I don't feel any interest towards this single at all. I'm sure I won't be a MM fan after Maachan graduates...

Oh QQ more. That's right, surely management are sitting in their offices, rubbing their hands together and cackling that they can release something without Sato Masaki...

If you look at the data, you will see management goes in cycles. I will say, the more often they release, the more publicity and popularity they seem to garner... which is why I hate how they take turns between groups on who to promote more. The last couple years, it's been awful.

Hopefully they can save material by cutting back to double A-sides (or *gasp* 1 A-side with B-sides!) again and release more often. I would rather that than 2 singles a year. It would keep things fresher, anyway.

#53 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:35 PM

That's a damn shame that Maachan isn't going to be featured in the single but I'm really excited for the single itself. Can't wait for it!
EDIT: Those outfits look like a regurgitation of Chance concert outfits mixed with flight attendant uniforms. >_>

My lovely maachan won´t be, they could use her voice she don´t need her back to sing or yes???
I´m worried that this would hurt the single sales, she is popular after all

As much as I admire Maachan's talent, I doubt it's going to affect sales that much.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#54 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:40 PM

If Michishige Sayumi and Sayashi Riho graduating couldn't completely plummet their sales, Masaki's absence definitely won't lol.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#55 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

I like the outfits! Reminds me of a marching band or something.

Also, Jealousy Jealousy makes me think of latin music or something. Like Iroppoi Jirettai. Which I wouldn't mind.

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#56 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

It won't hurt their single sales, but it sure will hurt their public image. Maachan is currently the most known member of the lineup. And I wonder if Sasshi and other popular Maa fans will fangirl as much if she leaves. Just like Deluxe stopped fangirling hard after Sayashi and Zukki gone.

Yokocho should be the next one to make a buzz.

#57 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

It reminds me of "Jealousy, Irony" to be honest :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#58 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:52 PM

It won't hurt their single sales, but it sure will hurt their public image. Maachan is currently the most known member of the lineup. And I wonder if Sasshi and other popular Maa fans will fangirl as much if she leaves. Just like Deluxe stopped fangirling hard after Sayashi and Zukki gone.

Yokocho should be the next one to make a buzz.

Sasshi would probably move on to Sakura tbh. She used to be a huge Riho fan, after Riho graduated she moved onto Masaki, while also showing interest in Sakura. So if Masaki left, Sasshi would probably get behind Sakura. I think she has too much interest in the group as a whole to drop them if Masaki graduated, especially since she probably know it'd hurt them a bit.

If UFP lost Masaki, they'd probably use Mizuki, Haruka, Maria or Yokoyama to get attention from the public. Or beef up Kaede's cinderella story even more.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#59 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:24 PM

If you look at the data, you will see management goes in cycles. I will say, the more often they release, the more publicity and popularity they seem to garner... which is why I hate how they take turns between groups on who to promote more. The last couple years, it's been awful.

Hopefully they can save material by cutting back to double A-sides (or *gasp* 1 A-side with B-sides!) again and release more often. I would rather that than 2 singles a year. It would keep things fresher, anyway.

I agree with this. I hope they kind of reduce it to mostly Double A-sides (I don't want them to go back to single A-sides whatsoever....B-sides are nice but I like getting 2 music videos and title songs that contrast one another.) and only do Triple A-sides on really special occasions like graduation singles or anniversaries.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#60 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:24 PM

But seeing how they are clinging to her, I don't think they want to lose her right now.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users