• Please log in to reply
1285 replies to this topic

#21 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

Maybe Masaki can't stand long enough for the recording. That's sad, but as long as she rests properly...

Titles sound interesting.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#22 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:34 PM

I'm excited but I'm sad..

what a mixed feeling I have..

still buying this for 13th gen...

#23 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

モーニング娘。’17のNEWシングル「BRAND NEW MORNING/ジェラシー ジェラシー」全5種 (初回生産限定盤A:EPCE-7306/同B:EPCE-7308/同SP:EPCE-7310/通常盤A:EPCE-7312/同B:EPCE-7313)

its seems it will be just 5 editions
LE A, LE B, REG A, REG B, and SP Edition...CMIIW
interesting, this is the first time mm single have a sp edition

#24 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:39 PM

^My guess is that the special edition will feature MM's collaboration song with Sashihara Rino on it.

#25 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:50 PM

Im glad UFA is letting Maachan rest properly. It wont hurt her to miss 2 songs.

#26 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:54 PM

^^or the miso soup song.

VKnn8U2.png

#27 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:54 PM

Yay, so soon! I wasn't hoping for it before April or so. I think Brand new morning sound interesting, and I'm hoping Jelaousy jelaousy will be a cool song.

Everything is so fishy with Macchan's absence... I'm not her fan or anything, but I hope it's only for her resting properly, which she should, she's loved by many!

^My guess is that the special edition will feature MM's collaboration song with Sashihara Rino on it.

I think it's dance shots, since °C-ute also has a special edition, and its a CD+DVD with the dance shots

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#28 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

I'm excited but a bit sad there is only 2 songs and no Maa-chan :(

Hope the 13th gen will get cool solo lines for their debut single and i'm gonna pray for at least one solo line for Akane, Oharu and Harunan.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#29 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

Maybe Masaki can't stand long enough for the recording. That's sad, but as long as she rests properly...

Titles sound interesting.

They've said multiple times that going about normal daily life isn't a problem for her, it's the strenuous dancing. It's been in official announcements, and I'd count "standing" as a normal daily life thing.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#30 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:20 PM

^In other words if Up Front doesn't tell MM's choreographers to tone down the dances Masaki won't be long for this group even if she does make it back since her back problem has chances of recurring even when leading a non celebrity life.

#31 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:21 PM

^^Yeah but for an hour or hours? That's not really normal activities. They don't just go into the room and sing, they sing the songs a few times and repeat parts, etc. Then she won't be in the dance, she likely won't be in the promotion events - why include her? It's actually a chance to give some of the attention to other girls. And as mentioned, she can rest properly then and come back at full power for the next release.

VKnn8U2.png

#32 zYxYz

zYxYz

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:31 PM

mpMQJk2l.jpg

b77L5kal.jpg

https://twitter.com/...655131790618624

https://twitter.com/...655592920788993

#33 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

^Them outfits, yikes.

#34 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

Just by the name Jealousy Jealousreminds me of songs like Kanashimi Twilight and Shabondama. I would love to see another "angry" themed song and even some head banging going on. On the other hand, didn't Tsunku make a comment that he wanted to go back to the hyper fun aura that Golden Era had with songs like Hyokkori Hyoutanjima? Perhaps Brand New Morning will be a fun and colorful song! Either way I'm excited that they're already releasing new songs with Kaedii and YokoReina.

Also, those outfits remind me of a cheap version of GUNDAN no Ai :/ more  H!P recycling?

#35 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

Just wondering .. is it usual that they announce the single this late ..
What I mean is .. next month is February with only 28 days ..
They announce it on 26 January and the release is 8 March this gives them only 41 days to promote it before release ..

Is it kind of late?
Is it because of Maachan that they are holding out on the announcement to confirm if they are going to include her?
Just some of my thoughts .. :)

#36 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

I hope they use maachans absence to push the 12th and 13th members a lot in this single. with a song titled "brand new morning" i would be disappointed if this wasn't the case for at least that song. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#37 an&ri

an&ri

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:47 PM

Since when have they released singles so fast after another single? They sure didn't take their time now that Maachan's on hiatus and all. It's like they're releasing all the songs they can now that she's not here :(  I didn't expect this, but I don't feel any interest towards this single at all. I'm sure I won't be a MM fan after Maachan graduates...

#38 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:50 PM

maachan not being part of this single gives me such a bad feeling. but i am happy they will be releasing a new single soon.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#39 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

Since when have they released singles so fast after another single? 

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.. this was their release schedule up until 2 years ago

MizukiRina

Twitter

#40 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

omg...this is really exciting.

Sad that Maachan won't be in it, but girl's really gotta rest. I guess they really want to just take 0 chances with her, not even to record her voice. Good on you, UFP.

I feel like I should be disappointed that it's a Double A-side single instead of a Triple but I'm really not. In the past I've enjoyed Double-A sides a lot, plus this single is coming pretty soon after the last one considering how slow H!P groups' release schedules have been because of the Triple A-sides. If H!P groups release more frequently but have more Doubles than Triples I'll actually be more content.

The titles look super awesome. Maybe because I'm an English speaker, but I find them really interesting. I'm so excited!! Also just pumped for 13ki's debut.

I also actually like those red outfits lol.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users