• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:52 AM

Every C-ute concert is the best ever, that's always their goal. But really, this time was amazing, it's so different to how Japanese concert look. 

Being Mexican I'm obviously biased, but I can't think on many things better than a Mexican C-ute concert.

The public is as loud as it can be, at parts you can barely listen to the girls. Everything they did or said was answered with chants, some of them Football chants version C-ute. They didn't have a cake for Airi (I really thought they were going to give her a cake, but it didn't happen), but still people chanted Las Mañanitas, and Airi looked super exited about it (well, she always looks exited about everything). 

This time the setlist had more new songs, compared with the one 2 years ago that was voted by the fans. I didn't know some of the songs but it was cool anyway.

The first outfits they wore had skulls in the back, are those for this concert or have they used them before?

The chanting of "Cielito Lindo" and "No se va, C-ute no se va" were great, made me super nostalgic, I don't know if someone translated the meaning of those for them, but I hope so (the literal translation is secondary).

#22 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

That was my first c-ute concert (unfortunately probably last unless a miracle happens) and I couldn't agree more. The spirit was next level and seeing the members react to the excited crowd kept me so pumped up. Being from America I didn't know the songs the crowd was singing or the chants but I caught on very quick. Team c-ute Mexico is lively and next level

#23 GaryJuly48

GaryJuly48

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:31 AM

The concert was beautiful, °C-ute  gave the maximum on the stage had a lot of fun with the public, Personally I sing all the songs, yell, dance and even cry, in Final Squall all the girls were about to cry and they infected me at the end.

Today in the hand five, all the girls all smiling and grateful, I told Airi, *Airi always be my idol* and she gave me a very warm smile, never forget that moment  :(

A picture of my concert goodies

C9bRrDjU0AACqBy.jpg

MM 17: Nonaka Miki - Ogata Haruna - Ikuta Erina - Fukumura Mizuki

°C-ute: Suzuki Airi 

#24 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

Well, I had my numbers wrong. I thought there were 800 general tickets. But it was 800 tickets total, they never said how many general and how many VIP. 

Yesterday at the fan meeting there were about 350 or 400 people. I heard that it was 400 VIP and 400 general. 

The fan meeting was not at all what I expected, and as I asked other people they told me they expected something better. But anyways, we had the chance to see C-ute really close and touch them again.

Oh, there was a guy who let Nacky hanging and didn't do the Hi5 with her. Man, how I hate it, why people do that? (not in this picture, but I have a video of that)

Their outfits were awesome, people didn't stop mentioning it.

dxMZbaBm.jpg

Btw, no body said that why couldn't film or take photos, guards only asked us to not take photos when we passed to the Hi5. Even yesterday at the concert, but I was too exited to take any photo or video, lol.

#25 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:42 AM

I was too starstruck to take many photos or videos. Want to share or point where they were posted ?

#26 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:29 AM

I haven't seen them posted, but I'll share them when I see it. 

I filmed the whole Q&A part (27 min), their last messages part (where Mai gets her part wrong, 5min) and a bit of the Hi5 (6 min).

I'll upload it to youtube later.

#27 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:41 PM

Thank you!

#28 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:57 PM

Oh, there was a guy who let Nacky hanging and didn't do the Hi5 with her. Man, how I hate it, why people do that? (not in this picture, but I have a video of that)

dxMZbaBm.jpg

That is just insanely crazy!

#29 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

All the videos are shaky and not the best quality but that's what I have.

This is the first part where C-ute answer several questions from the press.

After the lottery that I didn't record, girls gave their final message to their Mexican fans.

The event finished with the Hi5 thing, that's how fans exited the place, so many didn't want to go, haha. I recorded a little bit. There's a part when I point to the second floor, I was about to turn the camera off, but then I noticed the area was cleared by a guard and I moved there and filmed the closest to the girls. By the end of this videos is the guy who skipped Nacky.

I want to subtitle the first two parts (Spanish to English, since I don't speak Japanese), but I don't know if anyone is interested, maybe the only ones interested in the event already speak Spanish.

#30 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

Tha k you very much! I wish I took more pictures.

My first language is English and i learned Spanish through school many years ago so I forgot a lot and had a hard to figure out some of the things they were saying . That's just me personally though

#31 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:49 PM

I added English subtitles to the Q&A video (just click CC in the above video). I'll subtitle their last messages later. 

#32 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:57 PM

You're great !

#33 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:28 AM

I was just wondering how this compared to the concert in France.. did they sing Sakura Chirari at this concert? And did they sing during the fan meeting? In France we got to pick two songs from four they chose and then they sang them (we got Jinsei ha STEP and Campus Life)

#34 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

No Sakura Chirari in the concert.

The videos I uploaded are almost all the fan meeting, except for the raffle part.

In general, the fan meeting was a bit disappointing but at least we had the C-ute one last time. 

Soon after the fan meeting, the girls rushed to the airport, so I guess time was the main problem. 

This was in the line before entering the Foro Indie Rocks where the fan meeting was.

#35 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:51 PM

Why do you think it was disappointing ?

I think I saw for France, they got to choose a song and c-ute performed some during their meeting.

#36 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

^ My super long and salty answer (sorry):

Spoiler

If Juice=Juice is sold-out they'll bring Morning Musume after that (that's what the organizer hinted). Even though I don't know the current line-up, I still want to assist to a Morning Musume concert once in my life. Even another reason to keep supporting these concerts and the organizer, even though we LOVE to complain about everything  :c18:

#37 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:55 PM

Thanks for the perspective. I did feel salty too for the France concert getting different experiences and I also hated the venue for the fan meeting. There was someone next to me that was very short. I'm 5'11 and she was no more than 5'1 so I let her in front of me only for her to be still blocked from everyone else. The venue sucked .

And I would have loved a handshake instead of a hi5 that was an idiotic suggestion. I agree it could have been done way way better

But alas. It was my first time seeing c-ute so it was still exciting

#38 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:09 AM

Yes, I agree.

Every time I complain about something, I remember that this is only the second H!P concert that I have had the chance to assist, and I guess they are doing the best they know and can.

It's really easy to complain when all I have to do is take a flight and enjoy.

I remember too, how much Mexican fans have wanted this since more than 10 years ago, they have talked, sent mails, signed petitions, etc. to concert organizers, television networks, etc. and finally Ninshi is doing it.

#39 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:08 AM

Yeah I was very jealous that Mexico got c-ute twice. But I'm also very happy that Mexican fans have the ability to experience hello!project live. It shows the company is truly growing and they care about their fans no matter what the country. 

#40 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:03 AM

Actually I had seen more Paris fans bragging that Mexican fans complains, almost all my friends who when to the concert doesn't care what happen on the Paris one and are happy about what we got
One of my friends won the Polaroid picture signed with the members and we were in the front of the venue in the fan meeting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users