Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:35 PM

Info from Up-Front Link

℃-ute will perform in Mexico!

【 Title 】℃-ute Cutie Circuit ~ ¡De vuelta a México! ~
【 Schedule 】 Thursday 13th April 2017  
OPEN 5PM (4PM for VIP) / START 6PM (Mexico local time) 
【 Place 】 SALA CORONA (Puebla #186, esq. Insurgentes, Col. Roma Norte, CDMX, 06721)
【 Price 】   MX $600 (without taxes) 
VIP TICKET (limited number): MX $2,800 (without taxes)
VIP TICKET includes: priority entrance for the live, signed poster, Fan Meeting participation
【 On sale 】  Saturday 18th February 2017 from 11AM (Mexico local time) 
ticketmaster México http://www.ticketmaster.mx/
SALA CORONA (on sale at the counter sales)
Academia de Cultura Asiática Ninshi (on sale at the counter sales)

A Fan Meeting will take place on April 14th 2017 for the people who have a VIP TICKET.
【 Schedule 】 Friday 14th April 2017 START 1PM (Mexico local time)
【 Place 】 foro indie Rocks (Zacatecas #39, Col. Roma, CDMX, 06700) http://www.indierocks.mx/
【 Details 】 Q&A, lottery, high touch
For more information, please check the following websites
Organizer: Academia de Cultura Asiática Ninshi
Operation: FOO-NEL-SHOP
#c_ute #helloproject

#2 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:58 PM

Soo... Nobody is going to this concert?

#3 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

It takes a minimum of six months to get a US passport and I don't have enough time for that.... other-wise I would go.  Just like last time.  UFA does not give us enough time to plan ahead.  It is almost like a spur of the moment kind of thing. 

At lunch today I joked about it to one of my Mexican immigrant friends:  Could they smuggle me into, and back out, of Mexico City so I could see °C-ute's last concert in the Western Hemisphere?  She didn't think it was funny.  Mexico puts people into prison for a very loooong time for that.

I have decided to go the DVD route instead.

I think the original post may have confused people.  It says MX $600 for general admission tickets and MX $2,800 for the VIP treatment.   Because it had the US dollar sign ($) in front of the amount......  that looked like $600 and $2,800 to me at first.  I can buy one Hell of a lot of DVD's for $2,800.  It really should have read 600 pesos & 2,800 pesos respectively.  The exchange rate makes that out to be about:   600 pesos = $28.80 USD;  2,800 pesos = $135.00 USD.

Over the years I have tried to get a °C-ute concert here in main-land USA several times.  Someone else set up a FaceBook page with a petition and got 561 signatures....... This was with the same people who had MM-16 last year in Houston, TX........   It went no where.

https://www.ipetitio...campaign=button

#4 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:13 AM

I'm definitely going, I'm not missing it for the world, it's pretty expensive tbh but totally worth it...

And probably I'll be going alone... it's definitely going to be an adventure since CDMX is a big city..

and I don't know any fellow H!P fans in my city or even in Mexico...

I got the VIP so I'm finally going to meet them and it's a dream..

I sign the petition... i never thought it would actually accomplish bring the girls back 

my first post since ages!

#5 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:17 AM

:c03: I'm still going to be in school during that time so unfortunately it's a no go for me. But I'm going to do everything in my power to go to their final concert.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#6 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:22 AM

I know I'm late, I was looking for this thread for a long time. I'm going and so excited. 1 week left and I leave out :)

It takes a minimum of six months to get a US passport and I don't have enough time for that.... other-wise I would go.  Just like last time.  UFA does not give us enough time to plan ahead.  It is almost like a spur of the moment kind of thing. 

sheikhyerbutay 

I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier but it doesn't take 6 months for a passport. It takes a month and a half max. You could have gotten one in time.  My partner got theirs for the concert beggining of March and it came back in time

#7 GaryJuly48

GaryJuly48

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:30 AM

I will go!! I already have my plane tickets and the vip pass, my city is 14 hours by bus from Mexico City, I am very excited to see °C-ute again!!!!

I was able to go to his first concert and I am very excited to see his last concert in my country!!!  :w00t:

MM 17: Nonaka Miki - Ogata Haruna - Ikuta Erina - Fukumura Mizuki

°C-ute: Suzuki Airi 

#8 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:19 AM

Will you be staying in the city?

#9 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:25 PM

I'm going too. I'm from Yucatán, México so I'll have to fly and will arrive there on Wednesday.

I went to the first concert in Mexico City, and that time I looked for a Hotel right when I arrived, I'm planning on doing the same this time, but they say it's Semana Santa, and hotels might be full.

I hope that's not the case, because I'm too lazy to plan things ahead of time  :unsure:

#10 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

Oh good luck!

I'm coming from Virginia , usa and was paranoid of not having anywhere to stay so I got a hotel

#11 GaryJuly48

GaryJuly48

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:04 PM

I'm staying with a friend of Mexico City on Thursday my flight leaves at 6:30 am so I'll direct lining up to enter the concert

MM 17: Nonaka Miki - Ogata Haruna - Ikuta Erina - Fukumura Mizuki

°C-ute: Suzuki Airi 

#12 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:13 AM

Well I'll see everyone there

#13 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:24 PM

So, I ended up booking a room on AirBnb, 4 minutes walking from SALA.

First time using the AirBnb thing, I don't know what to expect. 

#14 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

Tell me how it is. I was thinking of doing so but figured my family would prefer me in a hotel but it's all the same

#15 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:49 AM

They just announced the sold-out of the general tickets (if I remember right, they said they'll sell about 800 of them), the VIP are still available.

https://www.facebook...?type=3

gtk4cRG.jpg

#16 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:09 AM

I know I'm late, I was looking for this thread for a long time. I'm going and so excited. 1 week left and I leave out :)

sheikhyerbutay 

I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier but it doesn't take 6 months for a passport. It takes a month and a half max. You could have gotten one in time.  My partner got theirs for the concert beggining of March and it came back in time

Wow!  I am happy to hear your friend got their passport so fast!  :good:

When a family member went to India a few years back it took eight months to get the passport.  Last year I wanted to go to Mexico City for °C-ute's first concert there.  I looked up information on the US State Department's web site.  There it said  the process took eight months ....  If you wanted to expedite the process, there was an additional fee and it would only take six months.  I based my decision on the information I had available at the time.   

#17 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

^ That's so weird, in the Netherlands it took me less than a week...

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#18 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

Yeah and the places I went said maximum of 8 weeks but have gotten it as early as 2.

#19 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:47 PM

Yes things have REALLY changed!  https://travel.state...orts/apply.html

Expedited is only 2 - 3 weeks now.  I wish I had known this sooner.  Damn. x_x 

#20 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai