Photo

[04/16- 04/17] ℃-ute back to France! “℃-ute Cutie Circuit ~De retour à Paris~ !!”

C-ute Yajima Maimi Nakajima Saki Suzuki Airi Okai Chisato Hagiwara Mai France

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#61 tehenhun

tehenhun

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:38 AM

^

You should better check your mails, there are indeed 2 different tickets : one for the concert (even if it is written "concert & fan meeting), the other for the fanmeeeting (solely written "fanmeeting") !! 

Woww, I found it! XD Thank You so much! <3 And Chisato forever! :D

#62 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

Of course °C-ute will be in France while I'm in Japan! I booked my travel to Japan in september, as soon as I knew they will disband in june, and I can't cancel it anymore.

Life really sucks...

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#63 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:16 PM

Do you guys think they will be singing their last single?  :ongaku:

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#64 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:24 PM

^ I guess they're bound to...

I'm excited to see the outfits for their new tour because I guess they'll probably be wearing the same ones for the concerts abroad

#65 Raya

Raya

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

Hey guys, do any of you know when they will let the Premium ticket holders enter La Cigale before the live? Just to know when I should be there...

#66 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

[FR] Vidéo message de ℃-ute pour le concert en France !

https://www.facebook...22712384474633/

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#67 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:29 PM

im in paris right now and leave on the 14th. I am so sad. I really wanted to go..

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#68 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:27 AM

I might be going alone because my friend who wanted to go with me is afraid to go. There's no need of the ticket buyer be the one using the tickets, right? Or be with me?

#69 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:42 AM

My PDF ticket has my name on it. I assume the named person must be there with proof if ID.

#70 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:23 AM

The agency who sold the tickets wrote that you should sell them if you can't go, but I am pretty sure too that H!P itself wrote that we need to bring our ID as a "proof". Welp. I hope she will come with me, I don't want to miss the concert and fanmeeting.

#71 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:05 AM

Last time they didn't check ID-s at concert venue. Quick bag check and ticket QR code scan - that was all.

It might be different story with VIP ticket HS event on Monday 

#72 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

^

You should better check your mails, there are indeed 2 different tickets : one for the concert (even if it is written "concert & fan meeting), the other for the fanmeeeting (solely written "fanmeeting") !! 

Woww, I found it! XD Thank You so much! <3 And Chisato forever! :D

It's also worth reiterating this, as I had my own panic about it. There should be two tickets for those with the premium, one for each event. I recieved the second one a bit later and it came direct from 33degrees, so they aren't sent from the same place which managed to confuse me for a bit (That's not that hard though  :c18: ).

I've kind of been putting this out of my head for a bit... but time to get hyped up (and a reserve box of tissues :sob: ) .

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#73 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:40 PM

My guess is that security is gonna be pretty harsh, as Paris is a little unsafe at the moment. (Or it feels a little unsafe, I don't believe it actually is)

People are just more careful wherever they go it seems. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#74 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:58 PM

Absolutly no problem sharing tickets. They will not look at your ID at all.

#75 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:30 PM

Concert halls will definitely have very strict security. Be prepared to have to down or throw away any liquids, as in airport security. I won't risk my reusable water bottle myself, as even empty containers might be refused on grounds of being considered projectiles... idk.
EDIT : this page http://m.lacigale.fr/noubliez-pas/says that big bags are prohibited (no limit indicated), so are cameras, meaning people who have come a long way will need to leave those things at their hotel. Glass bottles, any tins or metal containers, and food will be prohibited too. Nothing is said about regular plastic water bottles but I still won't take the chance :)

#76 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:02 PM

^ You can buy a few regular bottles of water from a shop, which can be thrown away just in case

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#77 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:27 PM

It looks like its not going to sell out and there are only 280 people who say they're going in the facebook group... I hope the hall doesn't look too empty :unsure:

#78 ChisaJu

ChisaJu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:00 PM

^

You needn't worry about that ! It was quite crowded for their concert in 2013 same place. I assure you even more people will make the trip as it is their last concert in Europe, and so the last chance for many of us to see them live   :coool:

Also a lot of people (like myself) just didn't bother to take part in the event on Facebook ;) 

#79 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

Hello, it's been a while since I last posted here

I wonder if the security will be that harsh tbh. Well, they did say that liquids are forbidden, so you'll have to get rid of any kinds of bottles~

By the way,  filming the concert is forbidden, but they didn't talk about bringing cameras :c11:  

Even if this concert is not Sold Out, let's hope for it to be a memorable one :-)

There will be different fanprojects going on during the concert, like singing happy birthday to Airi during the first MC or singing Gamusha Life  for the encore ^_^

Don't hesitate to contact 33degrees or to check the Facebook group called C-ute Farewell in Paris ^-^

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#80 Elsinka

Elsinka

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:23 PM

I can't wait for this concert. At the same times, I don't want... It will be the last time... T_T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users