Photo

Which ANGERME member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:03 AM

Since Morning Musume has a thread on this topic, I thought it only fair another group got some similar attention!

My top two are AiAi (due to health concerns) and Dawa (age).

#MAGA

#2 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:02 AM

I'm thinking Aikawa Maho, Dawa, or Rina. Maho has her health problem now, and it doesn't sound good. They just made Dawa leader of H!P, but because of her age and the fact that she does have a career post H!P planned out, it'll probably happen in a year. Rina also just seems like she'll graduate sooner rather than later. Her bored with everything personality she has is mainly just a personality, but she's also not a prominent member and has expressed interest in doing other things as well.

#3 chuchippon

chuchippon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:22 PM

haha yes finally someone started this page lol. And I definitely agree with Mizura!^ My first initial thought was Rina mainly because nothing about her screams Angerme. Sometimes I can't even tell if she's just bored or that's just her personality. I honestly think she will pursue in fashion or join and modeling agency (judging by her blog posts). Now that Maho's health is becoming an issue, its possible that she may graduate if her condition gets worst. And as for Dawa, she really has a heart for Angerme. Now that she's hello!project leader, she might stay for at least another year before graduating.    

上國料萌衣  室田瑞希 佐々木莉佳子 笠原桃奈 小関舞 船木結 梁川奈々美 加賀楓

#4 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:19 PM

2018: Take

2019: Rina (Take and Rina would have both had 10 years with the company which is almost guaranteed solo song)

Spring 2020: Dawa (10th anniversary at the 25 yo. cap)

Spring 2022: Kana

Fall 2022: Momona

AiAi I think will graduate sometime before Kana I just can't think of any date that makes sense to me

MizukiRina

Twitter

#5 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:10 PM

Anybody but Take and I will be okay. 

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#6 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:24 PM

Obvious answer: Maho, if things get worse. I hope she'll stay though because she has so much potential.

I've been speculating about Rina's graduation for years, and I'm surprised Meimi left before her. I think she'll be gone before the age of 20 (April 2018). She wants to work in fashion and just seems bored with idoling so I don't expect her to stay in ANGERME for long. I expect her to announce her graduation this year.

I agree about Ayacho leaving in 2020 as the timing seems good. She'll be 25 years old and will have been in H!P for 16 years (6 years as an Egg, 10 years as a fully debuted member, including 3 as H!P leader.)

#7 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:38 PM

I'm with Rina being the first one of this line-up to graduate (and hoping Aiai gets better so that she doesn't have to). Dawa I think will be around for AT LEAST another year to cement her position as H!P leader before handing it over to Mizuki. 

I actually adore Rinappu and I'm glad she's in Angerme and I'll miss her when she graduates, but I do think she'll do fun things with fashion/modeling. 

#8 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:37 PM

bout time we get this thread, thanks for making it.

Spring 2018: Takechan (I don't want her to go and I hope she doesn't, but it feels like her interest in the group has declined)

Fall 2018: Rinapuu (She gonna go into fashion, then soon after we'll get a 2nin 6th Gen(

Spring 2019: Maho (She will probably be inspired to go into mental health research or something, or just need a permanent break, maybe she won't graduate H!P in general tho)

Spring 2020: Dawa (A perfect 10 years as a debuted idol, this will be great timing, and also give her a decent tenure as H!PL)

Fall 2020: Murotan (We'll get another Generation after this)

Spring 2022: Kana (Just before her 25th Birthday. You can tell how much she loves being an idol, so I can see her having a 10+ year tenure like this)

don't know about Rikako, Kamiko or Kassa.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#9 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:51 PM

I think that Maho (if she doesnt overcome her fears) and Rina will graduate this year. Dawa will graduate probably in 2018 and Takechan will follow her up.
Then Kana will graduate in 2020 after she has been a leader for 2 years.
Id say Rikako and Mizuki will stay for at least 5-6 years more, while Momona and Kamiko
for at least 7 years more.

#10 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:55 AM

Sorry to go off topic, but since it has been brought up a lot here, what is actually wrong with Maho?

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#11 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:24 AM

^She was diagnosed with a panic disorder and she is currently resting

People say that Rinapuu is going to graduate for a while but I have a feeling she is going to be like Harunan.

#12 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:14 PM

I don't see the "Takechan looks like she lost interest in the group" thing. Actually overall I think all the members look the happiest they've been in years. 
Ayacho will most likely be the next one to go. Which probably won't be till 2018. It'd be nice from to have a stable lineup for at least a year. 

HLxdmXb.png

#13 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:36 AM

bout time we get this thread, thanks for making it.

I was surprised one hadn't been made yet.  As I see it, ANGERME is the only other group which rates such a thread other than MM.  With C-ute we already have a date certain and with the other units it seems too early to start such discussions;  they could fold up and disappear or possibly even go into a stable lineup like Berryz and C-ute.  Or perhaps management will start pumping in new girls into the Factories and Juice=Juice as older girls leave,

#MAGA

#14 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:43 AM

I hope its not AiAi. Realistically I could see it, but I hope it won't happen. I think Rina or Kana will be the next to go. I'm betting since Ayaka is the leader of H!P now she'll stay longer than she would have otherwise and for some reason I don't see takechan leaving anytime soon.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#15 chia6

chia6

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

this topic stabs me right in the heart lol
it's possible for someone to graduate but I don't wanna even think about it lol

[Morning Musume '20 - ANGERME - Juice=Juice - OCHA NORMA - Tsubaki Factory - BEYOOOOONDS]

[Ikuta Erina - Takeuchi Akari - Uemura Akari - Kitahara Momo - Yamagishi Riko - Nishida Shiori]
~ [Twitter ~ YouTube] ~

#16 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

Now that they're at 11 members I think Maho Rina and Akari are the only girls who could graduate in the next year or so. I think 2017 is safe (unless Maho doesn't come back) but one of those 3 I think will likely leave in 2018. I just hope the 3 2nd gen members can pass Kanon's tenure before any of that happens lol.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#17 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

^ I agree.
I think it's going to be announced soon that Maho is not coming back, and then we will have 10nin ANGERME for the rest of the year.
Rina or Takechan will probably graduate sometime in 2018, I'm guessing Fall.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#18 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:00 AM

How do we figure takechan is the next? Like seriously in a logical sense only two members are next and that's either Aiai not coming back, or Ayacho.
I really don't think we'll get another 2ki grad till 2019.

HLxdmXb.png

#19 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

^

IMO For some reason, Lately Takechan and Rinapu(always) look like they're on cruise control.

Like they're just going through the motions.

Ayacho and Kanana are always full of energy, having as much fun as the younger members.

Thats why I also think it's going to be either AiAi, Takechan, or Rinapu. Hopfully not anytime soon.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#20 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:28 PM

Takechan doesn't look like she's on cruise control lol. It's funny you say Rina is too because I literally thought to myself the other day for momos grad she was putting more energy then normal in. Cruise control has been her thing since day one. But take she doesn't look like any less effort is being put in. If anything I think her motions are more controlled making her dancing look better. But why we always gotta be on a doom and gloom thing. Can't we just enjoy the time we have with our worrying when's so and so is gonna graduate?
It's not like anyone here has a good track record guessing the next grads. No one could have predicted Riho zukki meimei or Duus graduations let's be real.

HLxdmXb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users