Photo

[03/29] C-ute's 31st Single - To Tomorrow / Final Squall / The Curtain Rises (Final Single)

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#21 Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

^ Because he could've chosen them for Berryz and he didn't. They HAD to do something with C-ute so they gave them a group . AN INDIE GROUP!!!! And Berryz got the major debut right away. So, yeah he didn't believe in them. In the beggining they were known as the leftovers. I was there when they were announced. I know Tsunku is the H!P legend and everything but C-ute success is because of their hard work and JUST THAT

#22 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

I think that's one way to look at it, but most people believe that C-ute was there to spice things up. Everyone knew C-ute would be compared to Berryz and always trailing behind them, and yes they were purposely given worse opportunities. I personally believe as well that it's all to push their rivalry. If Tsunku really didn't believe in them, he wouldn't let them form a group at all - think of all the girls who've failed auditions.

He believed in them enough that they will work hard to rise to the challenge. I feel like it took C-ute a while, but they definitely proved themselves to be formidable opponents :) For the record, I also believe C-ute's success is attributed to their own hard work. But I feel that's true for almost all the groups in H!P, it's the beauty of idols! They all work really hard!

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#23 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

^^ i agree 100% 

also having to say goodbye to c-ute is so weird.. I wasn't there from the beginning, only got into h!p when it was just the 5 of them, so to me they have just always been there and been awesome. I hope this single is kickass and like most I hope Tsunku is involved with it.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#24 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:48 AM

Most of C-ute "legendary" song are create by Tsunku btw.

#25 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:43 PM

I really REALLY hope I like this single ;-; Their last single was absolutely amazing in every way, wonderful songs and videos and dancing, I hope this one can amaze me even more

#26 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:01 PM

Since it's a tripe A-side I really hope one song is cute and bubbly and super energetic befitting of their group's name, one is an up tempo ballad that shows off and brings out the best in their singing voices, and one is a cool more maturely themed song. Also, like most I really hope Tsunku is involved in this. It's hard to believe I'll be 32 years old by the time they officially disband, my how time has flown.

#27 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

I really REALLY hope I like this single ;-; Their last single was absolutely amazing in every way, wonderful songs and videos and dancing, I hope this one can amaze me even more

It will be really hard to top that single for me. Ai wa Maru has been my jam for months now and Mugen Climax is a masterpiece on its own. But I'm sure we'll get at least one amazing song out of the next single.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#28 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:58 AM

Preorder links

Limited Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Limited Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Limited Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Limited Edition SP : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Regular Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Regular Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Regular Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP

(note: SP's DVD includes dance shot ver of all 3 songs)

....... finally the final single ......... :sob:..............and it's on the same week as Hina Fest .....

as someone watching them since they join H!PK ......  I ..... lost of words..... 

However, to my surprise the one I'll miss the most is not Maimi but Airi ....  the way she sing and dance is unreplaceable ..... (ah yes, "unreplaceable" is the word people use to replace "irreplaceable".... irony .... theory :ph34r: )

yes, Airi did said she'll continue to sing, but that Airi will be "singer Airi", not "idol Airi"... not the Airi I fall in love with  :ph34r: ....... unless she'll form a "halfassed" idol/artist group thingy like what Reina and Miya did  :ph34r:  ..... Aa! that's funny...... *cough*

aNyWaY ~

I hope this single goes 200K

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#29 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

Airi said in a magazine interview she plans to continue being an idol. Or at least, her idea of an "idol". So she's not changing that much I'm sure.

#30 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:37 AM

I hope she announces a new group for herself once C-ute graduates. It probably won't be an H!P group, but I don't care as long as I get to still see Airi perform and sing again ^_^

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#31 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:48 AM

It's going to be so weird when C-ute is gone... They were the first H!P group I got into (not counting Buono!), about 9 years ago. It will be hard to top Mugen Climax, but I hope they get an amazing single for their send off. (And a #1 on Oricon? Is it too much to hope for???)

#32 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:43 PM

It would be cool for Airi to have a group of her own but I'd hope it wouldn't be with UpFront, Lovendor and Pink Cres haven't exactly made a big impression with me. But there is a part of me that wishes Airi would be a solo singer just because she would really do well!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#33 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

It would be cool for Airi to have a group of her own but I'd hope it wouldn't be with UpFront, Lovendor and Pink Cres haven't exactly made a big impression with me. But there is a part of me that wishes Airi would be a solo singer just because she would really do well!

Have they even started yet? That's how LITTLE I've heard of them..

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#34 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

They've had some opening performances I believe at some H!P concerts but that's it :/

#35 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

UF is terrible at promo and releases and such. But I think Airi will go solo, rather than start another group of her own. From what I've gathered of things she's said herself, I think that's the direction she's leaning towards.

#36 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:54 PM

Solo carrier for Airi PLEASE! :)

Spoiler

I'm looking forward to this single ^_^

#37 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:57 PM

I thought she's becoming a tarento and not exactly a singer??

UF is horrible at promoting their artists, yeah. It'd be a dream come true if Airi could get to Avex instead tbh, they're marketed really well. But practically everyone from H!P moves onto UF in the end. There's probably some reason, like the salary is really high or something. Because I personally can't figure it out myself.

I'm looking forward to Maimi being an actress. I wish I could watch Nakky as a travel host, but I doubt I'll get to see much living outside of Japan :(

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#38 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:16 PM

I feel like Airi could be UFP's one actual realistic shot at a successful solo artist. Have her sing and do some bomb ass dance routines with like 6 backup dancers....everyone's gonna know who Suzuki Airi is.

I really hope they utilize her....I don't think she needs a new group like Miyabi does.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#39 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:26 PM

Airi has all the makings of being a solo so her but UFP have never been good promoting her :( I just can't see her being successful!

#40 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:55 PM

^ Considering Mano Erina became more successful in her field of work under UF and Takahashi Ai has been pretty successful (yes I am aware that they are not solo artists), then I think Airi could also do well if UF actually puts in the effort for her. I'm at a wait and see stance since I don't expect them to put in the effort because of their history but I don't expect her fans to just disappear either and I think UF knows this and may be willing to put in effort for the financial gain. 

dlapuo76c72.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users