• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

I became a fan in 2008. So...(If I had been a fan around early 2000, I'd probably start with Mikitty---but I do like her even when she already graduated when I came to know MM) Koharu [oshi]-----> 2010 Takahashi --> 2011 when 9th and 10th gen joined, I was juggling between Riho and Maachan in my like list--->2012 Tanaka-->when Sakura joined, I started to like her but not oshi status yet. It was the start of 2013 that she solidify that status in me.

so.... Koharu--->Sakura really... lol

J3FRfVi.jpg

#42 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:58 PM

MM - Kanon, Miki

Anju - Kanon, Meimi, Rikako

CG - Manaka, Momoko, no one... :(

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#43 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:37 AM

Sudo Maasa---->  Ishida Ayumi

I suspect Daishii will graduate somewhat soon and I've been considering oshi #3.  I keep finding myself looking towards two members of ANGERME but I keep thinking I should remain in the Momusu orbit.  Being a Holy Mother fan was frustrating given the sparse internet message traffic regarding her and the light Berryz output.  Picking an ANGERME girl would put me back in the doldrums and I've been spoiled concentrating my attention on an idol in the very active flagship unit who generates robust discussion!

#MAGA

#44 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

I became a fan in late 2008/ early 2009 but I first discovered and looked at past H!P before starting to follow then-current H!P in 2009/2010.

H!P kami oshimen: none --> Zukki --> none | from the past: Iida Kaori
Morning Musume: Risa --> Zukki --> none (because I feel like no one can ever replace her; my most favourite members now: Kuduu & Kaedii)
Berryz Koubou: Captain --> Maasa --> disbanding
°C-ute: Maimi --> disbanding
ANGERME: Sakitty --> Dawa --> no clear oshimen (I like Dawa, Kananan & Murotan the most)
Juice=Juice: Uemuu & Kanatomo
Country Girls: Uta --> all members equally
Kobushi Factory: Reirei & Rena
Tsubaki Factory: Ami
Eggs/Kenshuusei: Tanapyon --> none

#45 Piiio

Piiio

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:06 AM

Morning Musume: Risa -> (Maachan/Erina) -> Reina

Angerme: Saki -> Meimi -> Murotan

Country Girls: Manakan -> No one

Eggs/Kenshuusei: Sayubee -> Kishimon -> Honoka -> Mizuki/Yuhane

I still love Sayubee and Kishimon, but they're in their respective groups now, and I don't included them because I haven't had to change my Oshi there lol

#46 Ikki

Ikki

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:08 AM

Ayappe -> Yuko -> Kei -> Aibon -> Mari -> Mikitty -> Linlin -> Aika -> Zukki -> Kaede

Morning Musume is the only current H!P I follow with passion. I've became a fan a little after Love Machine was released.  I really don't have an oshi right now, but it's looking like Kaede is going to fill the spot at the moment.

#47 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:00 PM

My favorite's went in this order after graduations:

Morning Musume: Tsuji, LinLin, Michishige, and now it's a tie between Duu and Miki.

S/mileage / Angerme: Ogawa, Kanon, Ayaka.

#48 sacul097

sacul097

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:36 PM

Manaka -> Risa

She's the only one of my oshi to graduate so far (although Sayu was my #2 in MM).

#49 Kurrupt

Kurrupt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1123 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:30 AM

Ai --> Reina --> Sakura

..i have a thing for good singers :D

#50 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:08 PM

BK: I became a Berryz fan a looooong time after Maiha had graduated but that didn't stop me from choosing her as my top 1 favorite (the girl was adorable), but since she still wasn't part of the group anymore, you can say Maasa was my favorite active member (and I also loved Kumaicho and Momo because I usually have this top 3, 4 or 5 (max) in groups).

°C-ute: Same story as with BK. When I first got into them, I chose Megumi (long "graduated") and Erika (also graduated at that point) as my top 1 and 2. Chisa became my n#3 favorite and favorite active member and she still is.

CG: Uta ---> Yanamin... Usually after my top 1 member graduates I still consider her to be my top 1 (like an honorary spot) but in Country Girls' case, Nanami has pretty much replaced Uta-chan as my n#1 fav... But I miss Uta-chan and she still has a special place in my fan heart. Also, here I support Momo and Yamakki as well.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#51 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:13 PM

Morning Musume: 

Aika → Maachan

I got into Momusu in late 2012 so technically Maachan was my first active oshi, but I liked Aika first, even though she had graduated earlier in the same year ;-; Recently I've also grown to like Yossie, but I'm like a decade too late haha. 

If/when Maachan graduates, I can see myself moving on to Kaede or Sakura

Country Girls: 

Manaka (→ Chiichan) → Mai

I had liked Manakan ever since she was a kenshuusei so her graduation was kind of tough for me. At first I thought Chiichan would be my new oshi, but then I really grew a liking to Mai instead.

#52 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:16 PM

Angerme:
Saki -> Kana
If Kana graduates, I could really see myself getting behind Kassa or Moe if they're still in the group.

Morning Musume:
Risa -> Ayumi -> Miki
Ayumi was a huge favorite of mine, but once Miki joined she kinda got overshadowed, and my interest in Sakura continued to grow. I still like her but I'm not as focused on her as a performance. Since Miki's newer, it's kinda hard to say who I'd follow once she's gone, probably Akane tbh if she's still in the group.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#53 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

I really hope Kasahara Momona stays for a good 10 years because I'm more and more interested in her these days and I think shes gonna be my sole oshi once Rina and Mizuki are gone

MizukiRina

Twitter

#54 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:18 PM

For me an oshimen is more than just a current favorite group member, like ANGERME says 'I can't explain it.' Maybe a bit similar to the way some people describe the Ace, "you just know it based of a vibe" 

I got into H!P in 2013 and in MM it is like this:
MM:  Yossie -> Aika -> Zukki -> a weird Harunax2 + MizuRein mix that I am hoping their next Budokan will solve.
The list above does not feel honest, because as much as I like them they are not what I would describe as an oshi. Same with Yossie and Aika since they graduated before I was a fan. This list would also look very different if I dragged in oshimens from outside of H!P lol. My main reason for getting so attatched to Zukki was because of the inactivity of my all-time no.1 oshi and I do tend to switch groups when my oshimen leaves. My top 5 (past and present) idols are all from different groups. 

The actual oshi rank in H!P would be like this:
Zukki -> Sayubee -> (future prediction) Moe-chan or Reina?
Anju: Ayacho -> Moe-chan

#55 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

Angerme
If Rikako or Murotan graduate > Moe

Momusu
If Ishida graduates > Miki/Maria
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#56 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 08:52 PM

Yossy->Zukki

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#57 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:08 PM

im fan MM since 2002, but now is DD H!P but at my item collection now is maa-chan stuff is no.1 2nd is sayu...3rd is ruru stuff....XD

#58 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:41 AM

For me it was
For mm: Reina T -> Kamei Eri (i noticed Reina more in jkm, but Kamei quickly took her place) -> duu -> sakura -> saku/miki -> yokoyama Reina
C-ute: maimai -> maimai/Airi
Angerme -> meimi -> Rikako
Berryz : miyabi looked like my friend, so her
Juice: uemura -> Karin or sayubee
Kobushi: rena was a fAvourite KSS of mine so her.
Tsubaki: ami -> ami/Kiki
KSS: rena -> Rikako-> Yamazaki Yuhane

H!p in general: Eri, Maimai, Airi and Yokoyan

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#59 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:45 AM

Since there are quite a few changes and/or hiatuses I thought I'd update my lists...

MM: Kaorin -> Yossy -> my childish MM break aka rage quit -> Gakisan -> Zukki -> Harunan.

ANGERME: Meimi -> Kana -> probably Maho, maybe Takechan

J=J: Tomoko -> Yuka

CG: Manakan -> Ozeko -> Funakki

Kobushi: Ayaka -> Minami -> ehh... Rei? Hamachan?

Tsubaki: Yumeno -> bye bye.

MM: Harunan -> Akane -> Yokoyan

ANGERME: Kana (-> Maho :( ) -> Moe -> Takechan

J=J: still the same

CG: still the same....... (Funakki, please stay for a long time!)

Kobushi: basically still the same, but after Minami I like most girls rather equally

Tsubaki: Yumeno -> Kiki (... :/) -> Mao

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#60 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:03 PM

MM: Oharu - Kaedii - Harunan
Angerme (Maho)- Moe - Akari - Kana
Kobushi Factory : Sakurako -Natsumi - Rena

The rest is pretty much the same... unless MM announce a new graduation tomorrow.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users