• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:30 PM

Even though Yagune didn't acknowledge them as true idols (identifying them as 'self-proclaimed idols' instead), she does admit that their impact was huge and it's sad for such talents to be wasted. She suggested to invite them again to her webshow, have them confront each other and resolve their conflict.

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#22 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:14 PM

Okay, I really want that to happen too. Not just because of the attention it'll get, but because I feel like it'll give us a real inside of the conflicts that happen among J-Pop idols and I really want them to solve it. They were a really unique unit among most J-Pop idols and I don't want drama to end that. Plus you could tell they were really, genuinely friends.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#23 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:12 PM

Not sure if there is subbing group that did, does or planning to do translations of Namaudon videos. I hope there is, doing it all alone is tiresome. My native language is not English, so some expressions may sound weird. Also I didn't do proofreading, rephrasing, etc, it's a draft translation I did several weeks ago, hoping that someday I will finish it. Since, news of cuisine troubles came earlier than I expected, I remembered about this subtitle, added styles, hardsubbed and uploaded to YT. Feel free to criticize :)

#24 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:53 AM

Thanks!!!

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#25 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:38 PM

I'm a bit confused. If you remember they had this fight or disagreement or whatever (I never found proper translations of their tweets / blog entries) and decided to split up. But even up till now they still did their live show. And they don't seem particularly different. Maybe call it professionalism but overall it just seems confusing to me they could split up because of reasons but still work together like that for such a long time.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#26 atmospherium

atmospherium

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:11 PM

From what I read, the problems had been going on for a long time, but weren't addressed until recently. Also they still have contractual obligations until March. So, maybe professionalism. Who knows...off stage they might not even speak to each other. On the other hand, being self-produced, if they resolve their problems and just continue on, it should be fairly easy to do.

#27 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

There was "Hobo Hobo Festival" on 14th of March.

Message about the festival from NamaUdon

Rehearsal of NamaUdon's song with Ano, Chiffon and Maeda Yuu

#28 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

Hobo Hobo Festival

#29 atmospherium