• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#61 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

^^ Did you, by any chance, buy the album? Because I would love to hear the songs already haha

And yes, please share your experience with us. 

「孤独なサバイバー

#62 CrypticShadow8

CrypticShadow8

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:21 PM

I'd love to share! So I was a little nervous going to see the play since I am still learning Japanese but I was able to follow along pretty well. The Osaka-ben threw me off a little but it was generally fine. 

Anyway onto the play! It was very funny. The girls were really into their roles and you could tell they've improved so much from Weekend Survivor. I was really impressed with Hama-chan. Her character was definitely an idiot and Hama-chan played it hilariously and whole-heartedly. The singing was all really impressive. You could tell the girls were giving it 100%. The good ninja girls had some powerful members when it came to singing but the bad ninjas were especially hilarious.  Tagucchi was really funny to me cause she's so tiny but was all up in people's faces. They did the play pretty flawlessly and seriously until right at the end where the girls had to hug each other and Sakurako and Tagucchi got stuck together so they couldn't stop hugging. The other girls just tried really hard not to laugh while the 2 tried to play off the hug as being really emotional and try to separate themselves. They fooled no one. No one could stop laughing.

The guests for tonight were Ayacho and Moe which I was happy about. Moe sang really well (as always) and was the funniest I've seen her. Every time I see Ayacho in person I am amazed by how beautiful she is. And her legs don't end. (And neither do Hama-chan's!) The Kenshuusei all did really well. Their song was really good and they were really funny in scenes.

Like I said the girls got very teary during the curtain call. Tagucchi was the first to start crying which quickly set off Rena (which is the same thing that happened at the last concert I went to lol). Tagucchi basically talked in circles about nothing cause she couldn't stop crying. She kept saying that the time since starting was about 2 months and how those 2 months flew by so fast and all the things they had to do in 2 months. She literally said it just over and over until finally Ayaka stopped her and told her it had only been a little more than 1 month since they started rehearsals on 1/30. Tagucchi kind of stopped crying for a minute and was like "oh is that right" and then kept going. She kept saying that she didn't know what to say until again Ayaka stopped her and was kind of like "well then maybe just wrap it up" and Tagucchi ended by saying that the 1 month felt like 2 months. I think her speech was the longest and made the least sense lol.

Rena also cried a lot which was unsurprising since she always seems to cry with Tagucchi. She sounded really angry with her crying though and said a lot of "mou!" trying to get herself to stop. The only other person who cried during their statement was Rei. She was crying a bit in the background (as were many of the girls) but started her speak fine but quickly fell into loud tears. Ayaka immediately fell into mommy mode as she always does with Rei and began patting her back and encouraging her. Rei smiled a lot despite her tears and made the audience laugh by repeatedly wiping them off and aggressively clapping them away. Hama-chan talked about how it was difficult getting into character. She started by saying that her character was really high energy and loud and an idiot then she stopped and was like 'well there are some parts that resemble me" and Ayaka cut in and was like "perfectly" and Hama-chan was like "mou not perfectly!" lol 

Many of the girls talked about how the director was kind of scary lol. But they all said she was actually really nice, she just seemed really scary.

I did buy the album but I was a little disappointed in it. it only has 6 tracks (which I knew) but there were so many songs in the musical. The last track isn't a song but is just the girls talking about the movie. It's interesting BUT I really loved the songs from the musical so I wish more had been released. Of the 5 songs 1 is just Rei, 1 is just Hama-chan, and 1 is a duet with the 2 of them. 

Webp_net_resizeimage.png

#63 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

Thanks for sharing!  :good: Sounds like you had a blast, I can't wait for the DVDs! XD 

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#64 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

^^ Thank you for sharing! It was a very interesting read. also when will everyone stop teasing hamachan for being an idiot lmao

I figured that they'd only release that much songs because the others were too spoiler-y. I also knew the sixth track was about the movie... Is it possible to ask if you can share the album with me (or if anyone wants it as well)?

「孤独なサバイバー

#65 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:54 PM

It must have been amazing; thank you very much CrypticShadow8!!!
So not only KSS members got to sing in the musical, but guests as well! Didn't expect that. 

I have one question, is the Hama/Rei duet the one shown at TV reports?  ^_^

(or if anyone wants it as well)?

Is this question really neccessary, lol? :c18: I bet all of us here would LOVE to hear it.  ^-^ But I suppose we have to be patient.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#66 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

Is this question really neccessary, lol? :c18: I bet all of us here would LOVE to hear it.  ^-^ But I suppose we have to be patient.

Well, you'd be surprised to see many people refusing to listen to the CD prior to watching the musical itself. I will be patient though ^^

I've seen some fanreports on twitter, and one lists all the songs that Hamachan danced to in her little dance corner during the show but i lost said list lol all I know was that she did Yurushite Nyan Taisou at some point

「孤独なサバイバー

#67 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

Well in my case it's 100% clear, lol. There are only 5 songs and since my knowledge of Japanese is limited to some words I catch from idol songs... I do not think of those 5 songs as spoilers but rather as (kind of mp3) trailers, which would only make me more excited about the whole musical.

However, I suppose you could be right. ^-^  Not everyone is like me.

#68 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

Kobushi Factory are performing one of the stage play songs at KSS recitals!

Yami ni Nukegake (闇に抜け駆け) http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=10105

Now I know what I want to see in next week's H!PS.  ^-^

#69 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:23 AM

Hi hi I think I made a discovery!

Okay, so... I listened to Yami ni Nukegake from the Namatamago Show fanrec, and I knew it sounded a bit familiar. I realise it's the same song they sing during the rehearsals in the JK Ninja Girls making, but today I also found out that in that little clip near the end of the same making (where they're showing a bit of the movie BTS) they're singing Yami ni Nukegake in front of the camera.

So it makes me wonder if Yami ni Nukegake is the theme song for the movie--and maybe a potential single A-side? I mean, I'm just throwing out what I think considering the fact that they did perform it in Namatamago Show. Although I really would love for it to be a single because Kobushi is overdue for one anyway.

「孤独なサバイバー

#70 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:21 PM

Kobushi Factory's "Yami ni Nukegake" from H!P Hina Fest 2017 (ANGERME Premium)

^-^ Finally!!!

#71 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

So I have the JK Ninja Girls Original Soundtrack album! Nothing too special, as you would expect from any other H!P musical OST album. 

I can happily provide anyone with the lyric booklet/songs if anyone wants. :D

「孤独なサバイバー

#72 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

The soundtrack is uploaded on A!O.

We still have to wait for the DVD of the stage performance and the movie. :rolleyes:

#73 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

Kobushi Factory's JK Ninja Girls stage play will finally air on BS-Skyperfect TV, 5/28
https://www.bs-sptv.com/program/3053/

And movie making will follow on 6/24.

#74 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

The play?

As in, the actual musical and not just some behind-the-scenes type of thing?

Also yay for a movie making I love those!

「孤独なサバイバー

#75 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:46 AM

It looks like it will be the actual musical, because....

舞台メイキング 5月28日(日) 後6:30

舞台「JKニンジャガールズ」 5月28日(日) 後7:00
映画メイキング 6月24日(土) 深0:00

... stage making preceeds the real thing!

BTW, the film poster is here:

44501d862b524b548fe290f9bb1c58a6119deba2

Lol at Kobushi being there three times.  ^-^

#76 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:14 AM

Movie teaser.

I didn't know they were posessed by the spirits of those ninja ojisan ^^;

To think that Rei is possessed by an ojisan creeps me out XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#77 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

For those who would like to watch the musical even without subs:

JK Ninja Girls stage play TV edit 5/28/17
http://www.dailymoti...70528-part1_fun - Part 1
http://www.dailymoti...70528-part2_fun - Part 2

And if someone would like to watch only "Yami ni Nukegake" performance from the musical...

Edited by Pyo-Kiyo, 31 May 2017 - 08:45 PM.

#78 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:06 PM

This was a lot better than I thought, I admit. I'm gonna be a little upset, though, because the songs are so good and two of them in particular were something I would have wanted to hear in the soundtrack ^^

I have to comment about the whole Rio-Maimi thing. It was just too great that I couldn't stop laughing.

「孤独なサバイバー

#79 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:35 PM

I love Yami ni Nukegake. The vocals sounded pretty different than in the recent Live.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#80 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:37 PM

^^ I must say that I myself was genuinely surprised by the amount of song sung by "non-Kobushi" members. Overal it was very funny to watch, despite me understanding mostly just the key points. - But I suppose I'm slowly getting better at this (sometimes I watch some raw anime episodes - because it takes some time before it's subbed and then I watch it one more).
Even after the first 20 minutes I was laughing at the Hama-chan's idiotic character.  ^-^ And judging by the movie teaser, the musical and movie have more in common then I thought.
I wonder if the interactions between the other guest members were similar to those with Maimi and Saki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users