#81 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:36 PM

Their new song LAGRIMA!!
https://twitter.com/...733687628673024
This is the new ED for dragon Ball super.

#82 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:07 AM

So they're under Columbia Music now? :o :o 

They have an English description :) 

#83 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:18 AM

^

Yeah. Columbia is owned by Sony, though.

Their new song LAGRIMA!!
https://twitter.com/...733687628673024
This is the new ED for dragon Ball super.

Yup. Sounds like an anime ending lol. I can already picture the characters starting into the sky while it's dark out!

#84 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:06 PM

Yup. Sounds like an anime ending lol. I can already picture the characters starting into the sky while it's dark out!

You forgot cherry blossom petals falling while characters stare in the distance with hair blowing in slow motion :P

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#85 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:41 PM

The girls had their first line live of 2018 yesterday! 

You can watch it here :) 

https://live.line.me...oadcast/6889035

This is the clip that was aired in the live

#86 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:43 PM

Even though that does sound like an anime ending, I can't quite picture it as a Dragon Ball ending lol. Ah, anyways, not my favorite song from them but it's still a good song, I like it :good: And I loved that clip so much! Great dancing :w00t: Boy, do I love OnePixcel  <3 Wishing them the best for this release~

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#87 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:31 PM

lol I only follow this thread aka mostly their music but I wouldn't have guessed Ami had that kinda of reactions.

^Same, I can picture it for a Shoujo. But DB has Romantic Ageru yo (<3) as the first ending so. X) It's nice they could manage an anime ending of a well known anime.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#88 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

^

In my case, more than for a shoujo, I could picture LAGRIMA as the ending of some futuristic or similar type of series... But well, it's not like I actually know that much about DB anyway hehe (never seriously watched it), I just got the impression they'd go for some other type of songs. But yeah, the important thing is that they were able to get a tie-in to a famous anime :good:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#89 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

LAGRIMA single covers :) 

DU25TYHUQAAUb8p.jpgDU25TYHVAAAfb40.jpg

Group photo

DU3Iz-aU0AA5xkF.jpg

And some live performances that were uploaded:

Blue Ocean:

sora:

TONDEKE:

#90 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 01:52 AM

Those cover art photos are so stunning!!!  

The chain fence with dark lighting reminds me of an Angerme video, and even an really early Berryz Kobo one.  But wow, these girls look great in those!!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#91 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:27 AM

I love it. But I can't help but feel like this is very Perfume. Hopefully this will boost their popularity, being the ending for Dragon Ball Super and all.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#92 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:07 PM

^ "Perfume" ??

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#93 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:23 PM

The idol unit, I assume. They're a trio too ^^

#94 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:25 PM

^

Perfume is a popular artist trio. Their sound is electric pop, which is somewhat similar to this song. 

I love that they released the FULL version. 

The MV is more simplistic than I thought, but simple seems to fit them like with their other MVs. 

I also hope they rise more in popularity thanks to it being a popular anime ED.

#95 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:16 AM

LAGRIMA is so good! I'm really happy that they're getting some exposure. : )

So, I updated the first post with an update discography, and added some promotional pictures from TONDEKE and Time. Also, on an unrelated note, has anybody else noticed they deleted some videos on their official channel? They're missing all the promotional videos from their mini album, ZERO. It also seems that other videos (such as intro videos + everything for TONDEKE) doesn't show up, even though they haven't been deleted. It's strange, but at least those are still there. I'm kind of bummed out about the promotional videos for the album are gone, because the video for RUN was really good. lol

#96 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:31 AM

^I didn't notice that! :o That's unfortunate. 

Looks like the staff (or whoever is in charge of them) are replying to negative comments??

https://twitter.com/...499283336359936

This is interesting :o Especially since so many people seem to say that they're copying Perfume. 

#97 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:51 AM

I mean, I'm not going to lie: LAGRIMA does sound like something Perfume would release, but OnePixcel's style (or theme) is electro-pop. I don't think they would blatantly rip off Perfume, but still.

I'm going through the comments myself atm. It looks like the replies are a bit sporadic. Somebody said they were disappointed with the song and just gave feedback, and OnePixel replied with something along the lines of "We'll make a reference of that", the other person replied that they were still a fan, but it was just their opinion on the matter, and the OnePixcel account replied with something along the lines of "No, that opinion has no problem at all. I will delete slander but it is different. Tell the members!" Of course, I'm in no way fluent with Japanese, but that's the gist of it, I think. There's a few others that I would like to point out, but I don't trust my Japanese to translate it.

#98 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:41 PM

Unlike bands that write their own material, there is little reason to give such feedback to idols themselves, other than for producers / managers who may read the social media.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#99 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:16 PM

I find it strange they seem to get negative feedback like that. While it is certainly a bit different from their material before which was more rock-ish I don't think it's bad enough they should get bad feedback.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#100 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:49 PM

Unlike bands that write their own material, there is little reason to give such feedback to idols themselves, other than for producers / managers who may read the social media.

Not sure it's aimed at the girls, it's the groups twitter so it's the management/producer.

I honestly think it's perfectly fine for fans to say if they dislike a complete change in style - as long as they don't target the members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users