iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:49 AM

Look familiar?

yoshimi%202A.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&

While watching the OnePixcel @JAM PARTY vol.11 performance, I noticed all three girls ran out of wind before the end of their 25 minute set. Nanami was especially strained; but it stands to reason since she seems to have inherited a large part of what were Raia's lines.

&&&&&&&&&&

Speaking of Raia:

While she was a student in 2014 at EXILE PROFESSIONAL GYM, Raia was part of a dance video for the E-Girls song Odoru Ponpokorin.
E-girls「おどるポンポコリン」"ピーヒャラダンス"レクチャーに参加!

info_891_3.jpg

More recently she has been hanging out with 小島明由美 (Kojima Ayumi) who at one time was a Harajuku Girl like all the girls from Fairies were.

photo002.jpg

Ayumi has posted some nice pictures of Raia on her twitter...

K94ilgf.jpg

Spoiler

...and Raia was recently given the responsibility of caring for a motorbike...

sP4ZeaF.jpg

...though she say's she's still not comfortable riding, especially when stopping/starting on a slope.

&&&&&&&&&&

This is a review of OnePixcel's debut live back in 2015 and you may notice that they misspelled their name. You may also notice that musicgirls.net was maintained by DSK (DanStreet... where Den came from).

nakaotozakari_omote.jpg
【レポート】満員御礼!mg.live〜ナマオトザカリ☆ライブレポ

Spoiler

Though I didn't start paying any attention to OnePixcel until very recently and Raia hasn't been part of the group in a long while; I think they are less without her.

Each of the current girls has a particular strength that they bring to the group:

~Namami has the strongest and most consistent vocals.

~Ami likes to talk and she does outstanding as MC. She also seems to be the only one that posts daily to social media and is single handedly carrying the OnePixcel LINE BLOG.

embed_line_logo.png

In her post of 04/21 she reaffirms that she is 148 cm tall and laughs at those who claim she is only 145 cm. She also expects that she will grow another 5 cm before her high school graduaton!

~Den is an amazing dancer and watching her dance during Analoganize makes my legs hurt!

~Raia seemed to be an uncontrolled Fury that gave OnePixcel an edginess that they have since lost.

&&&&&&&&&&

Here are some images from an interview about the new single:

591198_615.jpg

Spoiler

&&&&&&&&&&

Just some random pictures:

~OnePixcel~

5npjgvp.jpg

Spoiler

~Nanami~

pKEseeH.jpg

Spoiler

~Ami~

My favorite song is FREEDOM and this first picture I instantly recognize as part of that song's choreography because I love the way she moves in this dance.

YIoLMmp.jpg

Spoiler

~Den~

These are from the the Netflix オリジナルドラマ『野武士のグルメ』 (Original Drama Samurai Gourmet) Episode 12 that Den has a small part in.

dquaMD1.jpg

c0z5TPs.jpg

Den in AAA

qsYdfua.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&

Den worked with Roni Girls for a couple of years...

2012.3.25aya.jpg

Thank you sooooo much for this big and detailed post. It's especially nice to know Raia didn't completely disappear from the public face of the earth and is seemingly doing well. Too bad it seems like she didn't create a new public Twitter.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#42 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:32 PM

So they're going to release a new single soon? Are there any details about it yet?

Also, was there ever given a reason for Raia's departure from the group? :huh:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#43 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

Also, was there ever given a reason for Raia's departure from the group? :huh:

As far as I remember it was poor health.

Also, they'll be at TIF2017.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#44 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

It's been confirmed that OnePixcel will be performing @JAM EXPO 2017. It'll take place on August 26-27 at Yokohama Arena

https://tokyogirlsup...1705124135.html

#45 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:51 PM

Good for them on both. They could really use the exposure.

And maybe some different colored outfits.

#46 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:03 PM

Super cute trip video <3

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#47 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:49 PM

^haha so adorable.

thanks for posting. I missed it on twitter :o 

#48 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Random question, but seeing how Raia, Den, and Nanami all had some pretty amazing backgrounds, I was wondering if Ami has some past experience as well? 

Edit: 

Also, I found out that Den had a LoGiRL photoshoot/interview a while back..anyone have those photos? I found Nanami's on the picboard, but I haven't been able to find hers...  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#49 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:43 PM

Looks like OnePixcel has a new song called "be with you"

https://t.co/Y6ZuTNrXgf

#50 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:08 AM

Recently, all the girls changed their profile pictures to new ones. 

DFslRxBU0AUCUyy.jpgDFqAC75VYAEPpra.jpgDFlD5dNV0AE765-.jpg

I like how Den-chan's photo is so close up compared to the other two XD

I wonder if this is for a new single...it's much different from their usual outfits :P Not that I'm complaining though...I quite like it :)

#51 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:42 AM

They look really good! But if those are new single outfits, Den-chan's really stands out compared to Nanamin and Ami. lol

#52 GrayScales

GrayScales

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:31 PM

Their first single didn't even chart but the second did better...

hA5jwGx.jpg

... so hopefully 3rd time is a charm...

2Jkb9i5.jpg
Listen to part of it at Apple Music Preview

&&&&&&&&&&

This is just such a great song... it could even be an anthem...

sxYuYtGPXEURknfN.jpg

an·them
ˈanTHəm/

noun: anthem; plural noun: anthems

1. a rousing or uplifting song identified with a particular group, body, or cause.
   "the song became the anthem for hippie activists"

Video is from this twitter post.

&&&&&&&&&&

41ZDIes.jpg

Spoiler

XHS0Aj3.jpg

Spoiler

OvPIbv1.jpg

Spoiler

&&&&&&&&&&

From what I understand of their orgins; Raia and Den were recruited while Ami and Nanami were selected from auditions. In the original Toho Entertainment annoucement video for the open auditons, Raia and Den are shown along with other recruited potential members, but not Ami or Nanami.

h_logo.jpg
傳彩夏 狐塚来愛 新ユニットメンバー候補がアーティストとして東宝芸能所属となりました!

Den Ayaka * Kozuka Raia * A new unit member candidate are presently with Toho entertainment as an artist!

What experience Ami had to get her selected I have not been able to find. There are a few images of her before OnePixcel that look like they are from personal twitters or instagrams.

In this one her shirt has NICE 2-4 CAN DO IT printed on it so that implies she is in her 2nd year of high school.

Sglflmq.jpg

In the period just before she was selected, she was celebrating her two month anniversary in a relationship with the red shoes guy.

WQjbVYv.jpg

She may now be using a stage name. Or she could have changed the kanji to write her name like Nanami did, but Google would eventually discover that because of romaji.

&&&&&&&&&&

The official reason Raia left was because of an injury and that is likely a true cause but like most injuries, it could have eventually healed and she could have returned. Does that mean there were other reasons for her permanently leaving? We can only speculate; and what's the point in that if nothing else but to pad our posts?

She continues to dance, but in smaller venues, with her friend Ayumi. Though she was out for a while because of another injury.

9oMos6u.jpg

If you search with a little effort, you can find her posts and see that she continues to live and grow and now has a flame...

vvKR4h5.jpg

...and a passion...

Rt97qkO.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&

I really like what OnePixcel is doing; but like in the same way as wondering what °C-ute would have been like if Megumi had kept on, I wonder where this line-up would be at?

iBuIevQ.jpg

#53 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

^I love the new song! It has a different feeling from their past songs, but it sounds great <3  <3  <3  <3

I'm so thrown off by the promo picture because Ami looks almost as tall as Nanami lol

Did they make her tiptoe or is she standing on something, or wearing super tall heels??? 

#54 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:13 PM

@GrayScales:

Thanks for posting all that interesting stuff. :good:

The promo picture looks amazing and the preview of the new song sounds really good. :ongaku:

#55 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

OnePixcel and TIF activities so far!

^They perform their new songs "be with you" and "Monochrome"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it <3 <3 <3 

#56 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:57 PM

THE PV IS OUT!! 

#57 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:57 PM

Aahh I really like the song <3 The mv is simple as the rest but still enjoy it 

#58 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:38 AM

the song reminds me of something Flower could come with. 

It's really nice. I love the setting and the blending of voices.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#59 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:48 PM

Called monochrome but MV not monochrome, creative faux pas. ^^; I guess the song is good but a little too slow for this kind of genre...at least for my taste. It could work for me if it was faster but like this it seems very boring to me, like most of what you'd hear on the radio.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#60 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:21 PM

wow.. I like it ..
It is out on sales on itunes
https://itunes.apple...76?i=1265368379

I guess I would wait and get it as part of their album .. :)
http://www.onepixcel...aphy/index.html
So their 1st full album will be out on 18 October 2017 and its 2,315yen before tax
The song list is out :)

1st フルアルバム
monochrome

1. Time
2. monochrome
3. TONDEKE
4. Analoganize
5. seven colors
6. Beautiful Lady
7. Blue Ocean
8. be with you
9. sora