#21 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:54 PM

ONEPIXCEL / Time (FULL VER.)

The single song :)
Pretty good .. seem to follow their style now :)
I have gotten all their previous release and I am getting this one for sure ..
I am still keeping to my promise of supporting Nanami now matter which group she is in :)

#22 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

My favourite song from their upcoming single is "Sora" and I like the music video also quite much.

The musical and visual style of ONEPIXCEL is getting better and better. :good:

I started following them because of Nanami and now my favourite member is Ayaka. :wub:

#23 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:49 PM

This is their Line Live channel: https://live.line.me/channels/38990

In roughly 17h from this post they'll stream here: https://live.line.me...pcoming/2291690

(link will change once the show goes live tho)

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#24 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

Hey guys, I just discovered them last week and really like their music  ^_^

And in general, I'm a sucker for dance and vocal groups  :P

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:48 PM

^ cool :good: ..
But honestly .. I am in it just because of 1 girl ..
and I would probably stop if she leave the group .. :P

#26 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:04 PM

My favourite song from their upcoming single is "Sora" and I like the music video also quite much.

The musical and visual style of ONEPIXCEL is getting better and better. :good:

I started following them because of Nanami and now my favourite member is Ayaka. :wub:

Ayaka is so pretty, she's my favorite too. I feel like she's one of the most polished looking indie idols I've ever seen.

#27 GrayScales

GrayScales

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:31 PM

^
They are all very pretty!

7zBMOrG.jpg

Spoiler

My favorite member is also 傳彩夏 (Den Ayaka) and though we're used to calling idols by their given names, she seems to prefer being called by her family name. In all the material I have found of her early career, she is referred to as DEN, Den, or Den-chan and in the OnePixcel videos where she is called to by someone, they also use Den-chan.

That seeming to be the case; I will refer to 傳彩夏 as Den.

I also agree that she is a very polished performer but she has been working long and hard to get to where she is:

In this Ameba post from 2011, aaa anounced that Den was in a McDonald's commercial...

yLt6x9f.jpg

YRhpLcw.jpg

Den is one of 13 finalist out of 248 but does not make the last cut for J☆Dee'Z...

Den is one of the principal dancers in this DANSTREET presentation at a kid's fashion show...

Den announces her selection as a candidate member following auditions with Toho Entertainment for a girl's unit which we now know as OnePixcel...

Den's Fashion Check while she was a DANSTREET model...

logo1.png

...if you follow the link at the bottom of the page to the DANSTREET youtube channel, they have short photo shoot videos of most of these outfits.

Wfr8i5I.jpg

But Den is not all work and no play:

At this e-book ranking site the OnePixcel girls talk about what they read...
logo.png

Den's top three books are about preparing things to eat and that makes sense because her hobbies/skills are making snacks and dancing. Question is, does she dance to burn off all those extra calories or does she eat to fuel her dance?
7a87780c75d1d7e5d8151753c4d87425.jpg37b24df03f731ebff3ae9e35cf1d28db.jpg37e79d7ad3c34a7a7471bacb3de71008.jpg

And her top three comic books are what her elder brother is reading since she does not buy her own.
24e7fa2f629e6b4fa9edb6ac63b11717.jpgnaruto.jpgb30e6127be52bc5e84918bf58d5a4798.jpg

This is from a twitter post back in January when Den is out of school and she says she will be returning through an Entrance exam.
GKEvWNX.jpg

So you ask, "What's with all the Den when OnePixcel is a three member unit?"

Sorry, the people at work also tell me I tend to be obsessive... but not obsessive in a bad way.

These images are from a 日刊エンタメクリップ (entameclip) review of the 「ONEPIXCEL LiVE 2017 『FREE&EASY vol.2』」 perfomance...

img20170326onepixcel1.jpg

Spoiler

These images are from an earlier review from the same site and in several of these you can see a definite difference in the shoes Nanami wears. Do you think she is self-conscience of her height like Yurina of Berryz was or does their management do it to create a more uniform visual appeal?

img20170108onepixcel1.jpg

Spoiler

#28 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:53 PM

^Wow! Thanks for that background on Ayaka/Den-chan. 

I haven't chosen a favorite yet, but you've definitely gotten me interested in her XD

Edit:

Also, I can't believe she was one of the finalists for JDZ...omg. I wonder if she knows any of the members :o 

#29 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:31 PM

It's interesting there seem to be a lot of people who fall for Den-chan. I as well initially became a fan because of Tanapyon but eventually Den-chan took over. She has a certain something that caught me, don't know what it is.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#30 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:37 AM

IDK why I'm discovering this unit until just recently when I really liked Nanami when she was a Kenshuusei (I was VERY surprised and disappointed because she was never chosen to join a group... BUT hey, OnePixcel is great too!). Anyway, better late than never, right?

I've liked all their songs so far, especially TONDEKE which has been stuck in my head these days :P My favorite members are definitely Nanami (obviously) and Ayaka (or Den-chan, whatever she likes to be called lol, I'm impressed by her background btw, I also noticed a "polished" feeling coming from her and now I know why ^_^ ). Ami is good too... and too bad Raia left so early (something like this just has to happen in almost every group, hasn't it? :( ). 

Ah, I'll be supporting this group wholeheartedly from now on! ^-^  :good:

And this is :offtopic: but how come that damn company (UF) is taking so long to debut PINK CRES.?! They should learn from this other company! OnePixcel was formed in 2015 and they already have 2 singles and a Mini-Album while with PINK CRES. (formed in 2015 too) we only have a bunch of unreleased songs. Come on UFP! Miyabi is already a known and experienced idol! What's wrong with you?! XP

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#31 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:23 AM

:offtopic: 

Sometimes it's so hard to draw the line between "idols" and "artists". 

I wasn't sure whether or not to consider them idols, but they've been added onto the TIF2017 lineup now :o 

But then again, even E-girls were a part of TIF at one point in their career :/ 

Anyways, 

I'm torn between all three of them. It's hard to choose a favorite  :P

I like them all right now  XD

#32 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:14 AM

More OT, ^^ Pink Cres isn't even a year old. They didn't announce the members until summer 2016.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#33 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

^To be fair, many groups have debuted less than a year after they were formed, Pink Cres is just taking their sweet time lol

I literally only heard about this group after seeing CandyApple's post on the UO thread, but these girls look so cute and cool. I like Ami~  i'll keep an eye out for them  ^-^

edit: wahh i just hear sora and i love it!! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#34 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:37 AM

^To be fair, many groups have debuted less than a year after they were formed, Pink Cres is just taking their sweet time lol

I literally only heard about this group after seeing CandyApple's post on the UO thread, but these girls look so cute and cool. I like Ami~  i'll keep an eye out for them  ^-^

I got you into them and my oshi is your favorite so far? Yessss. I'm surprised you haven't heard of them, since former H!P Kenshuusei member Tanabe Nanami is in the group.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#35 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:07 AM

OnePixcel is getting a fanbase here... : D

I don't post often, but I obviously started following the group because of Nanamin. Now, Den-chan is my favorite (I like all of them tbh), and OnePixcel hasn't released a song I didn't like. I really like their new single too.

#36 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:24 AM

I got you into them and my oshi is your favorite so far? Yessss. I'm surprised you haven't heard of them, since former H!P Kenshuusei member Tanabe Nanami is in the group.

:offtopic: Sorry ^^; 

I never really cared about KSS back when she was one because at that point in time, literally none of my favorites from all groups (except c-ute obviously) were from the system lol. I only started to care about them when AiAi joined the KSS, and when she joined Angerme i saw how great Rikako and Murotan were, so i decided to follow the system from then ^^; 

Tbh, i'm still trying to venture out more. Other than H!P, 48G, Sakamichi series, Idol Street, and LDH/Avex idols, i don't know many of the lesser known ones. But thanks for introducing me to them! I followed them on twitter  :good:

#37 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:13 AM

I think it is not about being a fan of H!P KSS during that period ..
It's the epic story behind it ..

Tanabe Nanami join H!P KSS in 2009 as a solo gen, she was 9 years and back then H!P KSS were call HelloPro Eggs
Fast forward the story by 5 years to 2014 close to her 15th birthday ..
She had in H!P Eggs/KSS for 5 years ..
In the 5 years .. she has been recognized as one of the more prolific trainees
She won the public vote for one of the recital, feature in many H!P trainees activities, leading some of their performance, even magazine feature .. and a former Shugo Chara Egg! ..
Basically prior to late 2014, before Morning Musume 12th gen .. the H!P trainees record of making a group was terrible ..
So when they added 2 trainees into MM and 3 trainees into ANGERME .. that already seem to be the limit .. they are not going to add anymore it seem ..
I am not sure if she know the revival of Country Girls because it was really close ..
So she left the trainee program to look for better opportunity .. as it seem she already miss her chance ..
But of course the story goes on that H!P suddenly start forming new groups and even doing surprise adding of new members from the trainee to groups
in just a short period of time .. H!P has place more trainees into groups than their 10 years history before that

So the Tanabe Nanami story went from one of possible success story to the biggest failure story of all time ..
Especially so when all the new H!P groups did very well with Kobushi Factory winning the newcomer award of the Japanese record awards ..
Basically it seem that she was the dividing mark of the change of an era for H!P ..
Basically it is her gen and not her age .. as she been around too long .. she is only 20days older than Kaedy who join MM recently ..
Kaedy join the H!P trainee programme 3 years after Tanabe Nanami ..
Kaedy inspirational story of fighting in trainee a long time before finally making it was only 4 years and Nanami actually waited to 5 years so she actually fought really long before she leave.. 

So basically .. it brings a bunch of "what if" .. Furthermore .. its a huge bummer for her ..
Can you imagine being in something for 5 years waiting for promotion and when it seem impossible that it ever going to happen .. you leave ..
then right after you leave .. a flood of promotion came flying in ..

In all.. I don't know if I am using the correct language XD
But I think she have a huge chip on her shoulder and she got more to prove than anyone in the group ..
I know that OnePixcel is not going to be really big and successful ..
But at the end of the day .. I being a fan .. is just trying to ease her failure ..
and that her efforts in 5 years of H!P trainee ain't totally wasted..
and that when she look back .. she would have at least some good memories of her time persuading her dream of becoming a successful idol which started when she is 9 years old .. :)

#38 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:44 AM

I think to be precise she won an audition to be in the 2nd gen of Shugo Chara Egg after Yuuka, Ayacho and Fukuda Kanon left to form S/mileage with Saki. (The one girl left behind was Saho Akari (who wore the Amulet Spade costume), now in UUG). Two already-KSS were added to SCE in the Heart and Clover roles (respectively Yuuka's and Kanon's - IIRC Heart was Fukuchan??? and Clover was Maeda Irori) but there was an audition for the Amulet Dia role and this tiny 9yo newbie was chosen. I think she was added to Eggs at the same time she was added to the group. :)

#39 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:59 PM

I think it is not about being a fan of H!P KSS during that period ..
It's the epic story behind it ..

I know the story, but as i said, i just didn't care enough back then because none of my favorites from the groups I liked had come from the KSS system. 

But thanks.. i guess? 

#40 GrayScales

GrayScales

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

Look familiar?

yoshimi%202A.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&

While watching the OnePixcel @JAM PARTY vol.11 performance, I noticed all three girls ran out of wind before the end of their 25 minute set. Nanami was especially strained; but it stands to reason since she seems to have inherited a large part of what were Raia's lines.

&&&&&&&&&&

Speaking of Raia:

While she was a student in 2014 at EXILE PROFESSIONAL GYM, Raia was part of a dance video for the E-Girls song Odoru Ponpokorin.
E-girls「おどるポンポコリン」"ピーヒャラダンス"レクチャーに参加!

info_891_3.jpg

More recently she has been hanging out with 小島明由美 (Kojima Ayumi) who at one time was a Harajuku Girl like all the girls from Fairies were.

photo002.jpg

Ayumi has posted some nice pictures of Raia on her twitter...

K94ilgf.jpg

Spoiler

...and Raia was recently given the responsibility of caring for a motorbike...

sP4ZeaF.jpg

...though she say's she's still not comfortable riding, especially when stopping/starting on a slope.

&&&&&&&&&&

This is a review of OnePixcel's debut live back in 2015 and you may notice that they misspelled their name. You may also notice that musicgirls.net was maintained by DSK (DanStreet... where Den came from).

nakaotozakari_omote.jpg
【レポート】満員御礼!mg.live〜ナマオトザカリ☆ライブレポ

Spoiler

Though I didn't start paying any attention to OnePixcel until very recently and Raia hasn't been part of the group in a long while; I think they are less without her.

Each of the current girls has a particular strength that they bring to the group:

~Namami has the strongest and most consistent vocals.

~Ami likes to talk and she does outstanding as MC. She also seems to be the only one that posts daily to social media and is single handedly carrying the OnePixcel LINE BLOG.

embed_line_logo.png

In her post of 04/21 she reaffirms that she is 148 cm tall and laughs at those who claim she is only 145 cm. She also expects that she will grow another 5 cm before her high school graduaton!

~Den is an amazing dancer and watching her dance during Analoganize makes my legs hurt!

~Raia seemed to be an uncontrolled Fury that gave OnePixcel an edginess that they have since lost.

&&&&&&&&&&

Here are some images from an interview about the new single:

591198_615.jpg

Spoiler

&&&&&&&&&&

Just some random pictures:

~OnePixcel~

5npjgvp.jpg

Spoiler

~Nanami~

pKEseeH.jpg

Spoiler

~Ami~

My favorite song is FREEDOM and this first picture I instantly recognize as part of that song's choreography because I love the way she moves in this dance.

YIoLMmp.jpg

Spoiler

~Den~

These are from the the Netflix オリジナルドラマ『野武士のグルメ』 (Original Drama Samurai Gourmet) Episode 12 that Den has a small part in.

dquaMD1.jpg

c0z5TPs.jpg

Den in AAA

qsYdfua.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&

Den worked with Roni Girls for a couple of years...

2012.3.25aya.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users