Photo

Hello!Online General Election 2016 RESULTS

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory hokkaido kss kss

• Please log in to reply
364 replies to this topic

#341 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:01 AM

http://wotaintransla...o-project-fans/

So here's the link to what the fans had to say about this. They weren't too happy on how low Karin was ranked. Lol

Wow, it seems the majority of them are completely clueless (at least these wotas in particular). ^^; They understand about Murota Mizuki at least but that is just by coincidence though.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#342 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:46 AM

^

Oh that's okay by me.  I find Japanese tastes for washed up 80s era metal bands peculiar, so I guess we're even!

#MAGA

#343 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:41 PM

HEY GUYS LOL 

Quick question, do you think C-ute and Momochi should be included in the 2017 H!O general election? 

We usually keep a rule of "only active members from H!P" are eligible, that takes out Riho and Aika as it did last year, but it also takes out Maho due to her haitus, thoughts?

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#344 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:52 PM

I think it should be without C-ute and Momochi because if they were in it would be a bit unfair to Rio & Rena...

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#345 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:17 PM

imo,graduated H!P members who were still active in this second half year could be eligible for election,,(because they are still in H!P for more than half of year 2017)

Spoiler

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#346 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:47 PM

I agree that if she isn't active in the last half of 2016 then she shouldn't qualify

MizukiRina

Twitter

#347 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:22 AM

Since Meimi was eligible for 2016 after graduating in the first half of the year, I'm fine with having anyone that was active in some official performance capacity at some point in 2017 being eligible.  Likewise, that would give Rio, Rena, and Manaka their fair shake since they also performed actively at some point in 2017.  Riho not being eligible for 2016 makes sense when you consider she did graduate on new years eve of 2015 and wasn't technically doing anything in 2016.  That only leaves out Maho since she didn't (I don't think) get to do any performances in 2017 before the announcement.

That pushes down a lot of people that otherwise would have placed better without C-ute and Momochi included, but if we're voting based on 2017, I don't see anything wrong with including everyone that was active in 2017.

#348 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:30 AM

I wouldn't like to include C-ute, Rio or Momochi. They not only graduated in the first half but additionally graduated members never get the votes they would've gotten if they were still active. Most people vote for members they see a future with. So it doesn't really do anything for the depiction of their popularity. 
I also wouldn't include Maho based on this. Since she's still on hiatus. I would of course include Manakan since she is an active idol in H!P. But since you didn't ask for her I'm sure  that's what you're thinking anyway.

Also thanks for doing this voting again. I'm already hyped for months for this now!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#349 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:04 AM

^ Totally agree.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#350 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:10 AM

Thanks for the responses guys. I personally would rather cute, momochi, and grad/past members (rio and rena) not be included for the same reason Ich mentioned. Zukki and Meimi dropped in rank and votes last year despite many people asking for them to be included in the poll. most people vote for the active members so i don't see much point keeping grads here, however its a decision i can't make on my own/based off my own views. I also agree with the idea that any member who was active during the year should be eligible, which contradicts my first belief lol. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#351 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:18 AM

I think they should probably be in (Maho should probably not), and it's up to people if they want to vote for graduated members or not. Personally, I wouldn't vote for C-ute this year though I did last year, and probably there are other people who feel the same, so I wouldn't expect them to rank as highly as they did last year. Similar to what happened with Zukki and Meimi. Since they were active in h!p in 2017 though, I think they could be in the poll.

As a side note, glad you're getting the poll going again this year, and I'd be happy to help count again. I'm organizing things for the song poll! Hoping to get the two other Angerme digital songs in there before we start though.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#352 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:16 AM

Even though I won't be voting for any of them you should just include them, if they were active this year to any extent. It is up to the person whether they vote or not. Yes the votes for them will have a major drop but that's obvious as they have graduated or etc. and their name isn't brought up as much anymore.

For me, if I was going to vote for any of them it would kinda give me a sense of closure and that I have supported them to the end. So yeah, but it's totally up to you however you decide and people won't hold it against you. probably lol

#353 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:07 AM

For what it's worth I agree with celestia414 and mizukingdom1. I think it makes the most sense to include any members, even graduated, that were active in 2017.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#354 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:52 AM

I wouldn't like to include C-ute, Rio or Momochi. They not only graduated in the first half but additionally graduated members never get the votes they would've gotten if they were still active. Most people vote for members they see a future with. So it doesn't really do anything for the depiction of their popularity. 
I also wouldn't include Maho based on this. Since she's still on hiatus. I would of course include Manakan since she is an active idol in H!P. But since you didn't ask for her I'm sure  that's what you're thinking anyway.

Also thanks for doing this voting again. I'm already hyped for months for this now!

Yeah, I agree with this especially. If people had it their way, they would vote for their favorites that graduated years ago, like Sayumi or Riho for example, it just wouldn't be fair for the current girls that are working hard right now. Also reminds me how people are inclined to give extra votes to girls that are graduating too, I guess like farewell votes, it never makes sense to me.

But anyways, including girls that already graduated since then will take away from the girls that are working hard right now. 2016 when they were in their prime time was their opportunity to get the most votes, 2017 when they were only here for at least half a year or less, they aren't going to get much votes anyways and only take away from girls that haven't graduated. I would say all of the same thing too in 2018. The ones who haven't graduated in 2017, this is their chance now to get the most votes that they can before they leave somewhere in 2018.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#355 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:57 PM

In the end, it probably just comes down to what the counters think the purpose of the vote should be.  If it's more of a chance to state what we currently think about the present members and how much we'll continue to support them into 2018 (though that would also technically leave out Duu since she's leaving, and future late-graduates), then it would probably be more appropriate and fair to fans of the current members to only include those presently active from the time the voting thread goes up since those are the members still around to have the best chance of being popular.  If it is about who we liked most among those active in 2017 though, then it would be easiest and more fair to their fans to include anyone that was active in 2017 to let those who did still like them most this year vote for them, even if they do see a drop in popularity from a partial absence.  I've stated my preference for the latter, but I can see an argument being made for either.

Regardless, it would be a bit of an ordeal to try and have a full vote on arbitrary rules of the next vote just to appease everyone.  The difference between "active from July" and "active in 2017" is so small that any decision probably won't have significantly different results outside whether Airi and Momochi are still possibly in the top 20 and stealing a +1 or +2 from someone else.  Given that Minae and Celestia will probably be doing most of the work and the rules themselves are fairly arbitrary, what they settle on will be fair enough.

#356 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:56 PM

Basically, there is no perfect system for this lol. But, there really isn't a need to have a perfect system for voting, this is just all for fun anyways when it comes down to it. :P

#357 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

^^True, going by some people's logic then you would exclude Duu as well since she is graduating this year like C-ute and those other members.

People need to look at the name of the thread. It's going to be Hello!Online General Election 2017 not 2017 and then in fine print but only those who have a future.

The way I see this is like a recap of 2017 and who you liked this year. There is a reason why things like this are done annually and not every other day.

But yeah as mentioned above this is just all for fun anyway  :good: Also I'm surprised how this discussion has never happened before

#358 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:19 PM

^No, I wouldn't exclude Haruka Kudou, but I wouldn't be surprise if people vote for her extra than they would usually due to her leaving but it can't be helped if people are inclined to vote in that kind of matter though.

#359 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:02 PM

Whether to include members with special statuses(graduated, graduating, hiatus, etc) should be based on majority consensus of eligible voters since the voting should be representative of their values; what they think the ranking should reflect.

As mentioned, if the ranking includes special status members, there's potential for the ranking to be dominated by members soon to be graduating, recently graduated, etc. The results may end up being more about special cases/events and less representative of a general ranking of more active members.

As potential outlier points, I would prefer not including graduated members, those that have announced their graduation prior to the opening of the polls, and members on hiatus because I'm more interested in seeing what the ranking is of plain active members.

On the topic of potential changes to the polls, I'd like to see the addition of "Best Pairing"—the two members whose dynamics you enjoy the most; be it romantic couplings, blatant business partners, contentious comrades, or what have you. Pairing of members is certainly an aspect the agency pushes, not only as a mode of cross-promoting H!P groups but also promoting members within the same group. I think it'll be interesting to compare the composition of members voted the best pair versus the voter's personal ranking because I'm expecting a notable number will not simply be their first and second-most favorite. In my case, for example, it's my second and fourth. It's easy to distinguish which forum member likes which H!P member but I think it'd be nice to also be able to quickly and easily see everyone's favorite pairing.

#360 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

On the concern that graduated members will pull more than their share of votes, keep in mind that historically the opposite has been true. Graduated members have gotten less votes than they did when they were current members, not more. If C-ute is indeed included in the poll, they will almost certainly all rank lower than they did in 2016.

The idea is that we are voting based on a member's performance in the current year, 2017. Members who have contributed to 2017, especially someone like Kudo Haruka who will have been active for pretty much all of 2017, should be included in the poll in my opinion. Members like Aikawa Maho who have not done anything in 2017 should not.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users