Photo

Hello!Online General Election 2016 RESULTS

c-ute morning musume angerme juice=juice country girls kobushi factory tsubaki factory hokkaido kss kss

• Please log in to reply
364 replies to this topic

#281 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:03 PM

I'm pretty surprised by Moe's placement, I haven't noticed her position in Angerme was that high level and that her thread doesn't get that much traffic either. I guess I'm out of the loop for her lol.

I'm actually very surprised and happy with Funakki's placement. Murotan's placement makes perfect sense.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#282 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

Just to your analysis, you all: keep in mind that there were way more voters this time, so that we should expect more points.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#283 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

I'm pretty surprised by Moe's placement, I haven't noticed her position in Angerme was that high level and that her thread doesn't get that much traffic either. I guess I'm out of the loop for her lol.

I'm actually very surprised and happy with Funakki's placement. Murotan's placement makes perfect sense.

I don't think the members' thread have anything to do with popularity. Some popular member' thread have less traffic than recents members' thread who aren't that popular. She probably have a lot of fans but they just stay in the shadow XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#284 chuzzlecheese

chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:45 PM

Congrats Maachan~~ I'm happy Makki (Maria) got into the top 5 for MM <3, my top 2 members in H!P ranked very high (Kami-Oshi in 1st ;) ), so i'm happy <3

Morning Musume | Kobushi Factory | Momoiro Clover Z

Sato Masaki | Okamura Minami | Kitagawa Rio | Yokoyama Reina | Arisawa Ichika

Come join the H!P Fans Discord! Home to a 1200+ member community, brilliant staff, cool events and more! Invite link https://discord.gg/helloproject

#285 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

Maachan is winning all the polls lately. Such a great year for her. Loverin popularity is REAL. 

#286 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:06 PM

Moe and Maria impressed me <3

#287 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

bitter LOL. Without favoritism, Angerme, Kobushi Factory and Country Girls were the better groups in 2016. Oh well, there's just too many MoMusu fans here. I somewhat agree with the other results though.

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#288 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:27 PM

hmm can't complain XD

Best Idol
+10 Fukumura Mizuki +8
+9 Suzuki Airi +2
+8 Oda Sakura +3
+7 Murota Mizuki +5
+6 Ishida Ayumi +10
+5 Kanazawa Tomoko +17
+4 Funaki Musubu +15
+3 Inoue Rei +38 (ouch!)
+2 Kuduo Haruka +4
+1 Iikubo Haruna  +9 ( :w00t:)

Best Idol Group - Morning Musume 16 +1
Best Newcomer - Funaki Musubu +2
Best Singer - Oda Sakura +1
Best Dancer - Ishida Ayumi +2
Best Performer - Suzuki Airi +2

lots surprised like Murota, Musubu and Moe! congratulations to everyone! :D

#289 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

Third post

Spoiler

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

#290 Masakisama

Masakisama

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:02 PM

Yay Maachan!

There should be a "Best Personality" category next year. :)

#291 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:59 PM

I don't think the members' thread have anything to do with popularity. Some popular member' thread have less traffic than recents members' thread who aren't that popular. She probably have a lot of fans but they just stay in the shadow XD

Yeah, I guess that's true, no one really praises her in the Angerme thead too much so it took me by surprise. Like, "Wait, people actually like her to this much afterall?"

@keaine Yeah, I'm surprised by Manaka's placement since she has graduated before we did this poll, the only reason why I put Ayumi this time because Manaka isn't here dancing anymore, so it wouldn't make sense to include. But not like she was absent the whole entire year so her inclusion still works I suppose. The way I see the Best Performer is basically stage presence, basically the girl is made to be in the spotlight. Or something like, "The" idol. It doesn't mean she has to be the best in singing or dancing, just the perfect girl that brings a smile to your face the most. That's at least why I voted for Murota Mizuki. It also explains Maachan's rank too. I like the Best Performer category for those reasons.

Yay Maachan!

There should be a "Best Personality" category next year. :)

Oh, I second that. So many good members with such wonderful personalities, definitely a category worth having.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#292 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:40 PM

I think best performer is about energy on stage,facial expressions, funny/cute little things they do on stage, extra flair in their dancing, etc. It's not just straight up technical proficiency as singing and dancing. It's the girl who is really fun to watch and makes you happy to see her on stage. To me, this does deserve to be its own category. I guess we could call it "best stage presence" or something if that would help though.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#293 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:15 PM

^Yeah, those things you mentioned were along the lines what I said too. So I guess maybe if the title was worded to something like best stage presence instead of best performer? But yeah, I believe it does deserve its own category, not every girl can just "shine" on stage. Like for example, as much as I love Ikuta Erina, she's a bit far from that category (other than her acrobatics though). ^^;

#294 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:00 PM

Yay! I'm happy that Maa-chan took #1 in Best Idol :D. I'm quite sad that Karin ranked low again... But my other favourite members (Airi, Maria, Sakura) got relatively high (3 of them are the top 3). 

^

Again, what celestia414 and EtherSword said about the Best Performer category, I agree with their explanation and thought the same too. It's not necessarily the best technical proficiency at singing or dancing in isolation but their stage presence. 

#295 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:48 AM

^, ^^ & ^^^ Then again, isn't it what an idol is about?

#296 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:09 AM

In a way, I can see the category itself just being very skewed in favor of the person who wins the general, but I could see the category having a different result in a different election.  It really just depends on how much of their points come from +10 assuming it skews towards that, or if they have a lot of +9, +8, +7, etc.  If i'm remembering the numbers correctly, 2014 would have likely been one of those years.  More often than not, the person who wins the general may win Best Performer, but because of the way the votes are cast, it may not always be the case... like an electoral college of sorts.

That said, it will depend on the person, as was pointed out.  In my case, if Maa-chan hadn't been eligible, my next two candidates for "Best performer" would have only been my 7th and 20th ranked on the list rather than my second, or either of my two other "best" categories.  That was part of the reason I checked to see if Karin or Minami had at least some votes before I voted for Maa-chan.  A combination of factors can go into who I enjoy watching perform beyond just being the talents and personalities that make me like an idol.

#297 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:45 AM

Yes the interesting thing for the performer category is where it is different, Murota did well but did notably well in this area. To me it kind of means who's most rounded in their skills levels and overall I think the results for that category shows that's how people took it.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#298 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:04 AM

Yeah I think as well that if this category would have existed while Michishige was #1 idol best performer might have gone to someone else. It's maybe really just that people seem to appreaciate good performance skills so much that they also chose their Oshi based on that. And I can imagine that while Airis votes will go down in next years vote because of C-utes disbandment she might skill get just as high in the best performer and the singer category just like it was the case with Manakan in the best idol category and the best dancer category.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#299 radeblunner

radeblunner

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:05 AM

Hey, looks like the ranking was shared with the Wolfers on 2ch

The main focus seems to be on why Miyamoto ("H!P's next generation ace") is ranked so low and how Iikubo and certain ANGERME members outranked members like Ikuta and Ishida. They're also surprised that ANGERME is more popular here than they expected. Anyway be wary before clicking because there are some racist comments in the mix, not atypical for these guys.

#300 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:14 AM

Heh. They call us "Haro On" (Hello-On). Kind of amused that this community is well known enough to have a nickname among the japanese wota. They also note that foreign wota seem to like or at least not mind girls with darker skin like Iikubo Haruna or Kamikokuryo Moe. Unfortunately, having darker skin is a huge negative for an idol in Japan because of their beauty standards saying whiter skin is prettier (like Sayumi). But yeah, the majority of the conversation is trying to figure out why Karin didn't rank higher. Opinions include that Juice=Juice is boring or doesn't showcase the personalities of the members well or that if foreign fans could see her in person or in concert we'd like her more.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users