Photo

Hello! Online Top H!P Songs of 2016 Fan Poll- RESULTS ARE IN!

Morning Musume C-ute Juice=Juice Angerme Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory Poll.

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#161 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:44 PM

Ugh I put in my vote before the Kobushi no Hana MV was released and I hadn't paid Kobushis album much thought till then. It would have made it in my top3 otherwise! Ugh!!

I'm glad Mukidashi and not Utakata won this poll. Utakata was amazing but it already won the Japanese vote and since I think Mukidashi is on a different level just as amazing if not more amazing I'm glad both of them won their own poll. /D

I think this poll is another good explanation as to why J=J aren't doing all that good on the member election. If you don't listen to their songs the members usually aren't that high on ones radar aren't they? Japanese fans just appreaciated that Next You thing much more.

Personally I'm sad Ai no Tane came in so low. It has such good lyrics. haaaa

@celestia414: Thanks a lot for your hard work!!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#162 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:08 PM

Well, 7th place isn't that bad for the almost-senior-tho-the-least-liked group right? At least there's some recognition for their music.
Nevertheless, I'm glad my #1 (KwM) made it into top-10
Thank you, @celestia!

caCYGi9.jpg

#163 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:11 PM

^^ I think it's the opposite. They don't listen to the songs because they don't care about the group in the first place. Like, there are many songs that would've deserved to place higher, but lots of fans who vote are only casuals who only follow the more well known groups like MM, C-ute and maybe Angerme, so it's more of a popularity contests. (Not saying it's a problem or anything XD )
(I know because I used to be like this. I didn't even know S/M existed, ok maybe I did, but totally forgot about them until I saw the MV preview of Short Cut in Bijou Gaku, which I only watched for the 9th gen auditions. Then something went wrong and I'm now totally hardcore and even follow the KSS. :ph34r:)

#164 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:38 PM

Maybe... or maybe the songs with broader appeal are given to the more popular and well known groups while the "experimental" songs are given to groups like Juice=Juice.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#165 decocandy

decocandy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:04 PM

^ Yeah I agree, I definitely feel like Juice=Juice have a lot of singles that would do way better as just album songs.

Aarii ♥ Johnny ♥ Seungcheol ♥ Maria 
tumblr_nrzykyRb4e1u058oao4_500.jpg

Sig by: Nakari

#166 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:02 PM

I agree with Esty. I still don't follow most of the groups in H!P because Anju, MM and J=J gives me plenty of music that I enjoy and I still wanto the have time to listen to other genres in general and acts outside of H!P. My first time hearing the Factory songs was in May when they were opening for MM. I think this is the case with the general member elections too. Many international fans only follow MM because they are more well known. Had this been 2013 or early 2014 I would only have voted for MM songs and MM members. I am a bit ashamed to admit this but the only reason I realized J=J existed was because I once read on the wikia that Ayumi replaced "someone called Karin in a dance shot of some group called J=J"  :lol: And here I am in 2016 err 2017 and think J=J had the best releases last year.

Before I forget: thank you for the heard work on the poll celestia414!  :)

#167 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:54 AM

Surprisingly my votes did pretty well

(Number 3)+10 Mugen Climax

(Number 2) +9 Utakata Saturday Night

(Number 4) +8 Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku

(Number 16) +7 Umaku Ienai

(Number 27) +6 Sou Janai

(Number 46) +5 Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou?

(Number 6) +4 Jinsei wa Step

(Number 22) +3 Ai no Tame…

(Number 23) +2 Endless Sky

(Number 13 )+1 Dou Datte Ii no

#168 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:08 AM

How my vote did:

(3) +10 Mugen Climax

(2) +9 Utakata Saturday Night

(6) +8 Jinsei wa STEP!

(14) +7 Sakura Night Fever

(20) +6 Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin

(31) +5 Otona no Jijou <--- this should honestly ranked higher it's such a good song

(15) +4 Wasurete Ageru

(1) +3 Mukidashi de Mukiatte

(5) +2 Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi

(8) +1 Boogie Woogie Love

Other than Otona no Jijou all my votes made top 20

#169 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:53 AM

I only gave it a +6, but Otona no Jijou was the only H!P song to make me shed a tear this year with no more context than the music and lyrics.

You can never tell how long H!P songs will be "hot" in your mind, but I have a feeling it'll have as much staying power for me as some of my older favorites like Suppin to Namida or dearest.  The others may remain songs that I enjoy hearing, but I can see Otona no Jijou being a song I regularly seek out and listen to each year... or even just the short solo vocal training version that Karin did with the instructor playing piano in Harosute #160 at 36:30.

Some songs do become even more appreciated as time goes on though.  If they keep singing it semi-regularly and if there was a 2020's Top H!P Songs of the Decade three years from now, I think that it would score relatively high even among current singles.

#170 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:03 AM

How my vote did

(29) +10 Urayanjau <-------completely shocked that this didn't crack the top 20

(6) +9 Jinsei wa Step

(10) +8 Summer Wind

(21) +7 Solatido ~Nee Nee~

(11) +6 Sexy Cat no Enzetsu

(47) +5 Yokaze no Message 

(2) +4 Utakata Saturday Night

(25) +3 Namida no Request

(15)+2 Wasurete Ageru

(1)+1 Mukidashi de Mukiatte

much like last year, just all over the place

dlapuo76c72.gif

#171 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:35 PM

This is how my vote get

(9)  +10 恋はマグネット (Koi wa Magnet) 

(30) +9    サンバ!こぶしジャネイロ (Samba! Kobushi Janeiro)

(26) +8   KEEP ON 上昇志向!! (Keep on Joshou Shikou!!)

(49) +7   男と女とForever (Otoko to Onna to Forever)

(4)   +6   次々続 (Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku)

(20) +5   チョット愚直に!猪突猛進 (Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin)

(1)   +4   ムキダシで向きあっ (Mukidashi de Mukiatte)

(6)   +3   人生はSTEP! (Jinsei wa Step)

(44) +2    明日やろうはバカやろう (Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou)

(17) +1   辛夷の (Kobushi no Hana)

I guess my favourite song are so unpopular in H!O community 

#172 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:42 PM

Otona no Jijou. . .

You can never tell how long H!P songs will be "hot" in your mind, but I have a feeling it'll have as much staying power for me as some of my older favorites. . .

"Otona no Jijou" as of now is starting to seem like one of the songs I enjoy well enough upon release, don't listen to for a little bit, but a short time later I end up listening to it on loop as I come to the conclusion that it is a definite keeper - all the while wondering what I was thinking. It doesn't happen too often but there are a few others that somehow ended up going through this process.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#173 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

Here is how my votes did:

(2)    +10 Utakata Saturday Night 
(26)  +9 Keep on Joshou Shikou!!
(5)    +8 Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi
(4)    +7 Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
(34)  +6 Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan ja nai
(24)  +5 The Vision
(7)    +4 Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~
(38)  +3 Next Is You!
(31)  +2 Otona no Jijou
(22)  +1 Ai no Tame…

I guess I am both in the J=J minority and in the minority that did not vote for any of the songs in MM's latest single. November 12th is long gone and my opinions have changed a bit. Now I would have placed The Vision lower than Dream Road. I would also have removed Ai no Tame for Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou and placed the latter one above Next Is You. Bakayarou really is a grower for me. Maro's lyrics are nice and I adore the rock styled instrumental. The drums and the bass are amazing and I like how it has a bit of an "edge" to it vocally. It would have fitted in perfectly on First Squeeze and I loved that album. 

#174 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:06 AM

Here is how my votes did:

(4) +10 次々続 (Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku)

(7) +9 Dream Road~心が躍り出してる~ (Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~)

(1) +8 ムキダシで向きあっ (Mukidashi de Mukiatte)

(6) +7 人生はSTEP! (Jinsei wa Step)

(28) +6 Tokyoという片隅 (Tokyo to Iu Katasumi)

(18) +5 ランラルン〜あなたに夢中〜 (Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~)

(32) +4 押忍!こぶし魂 (Osu! Kobushi Tamashii)

(32 )+3 独り占め (Hitorijime)

(40) +2 Singing〜あの頃のように (Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~)

(27) +1 そうじゃな (Sou Janai)

I found it quite difficult to rank my favourite songs for this year. Maybe I'm easy to pleased but I enjoyed most of the songs for 2016 ^_^ I don't follow Angerme that closely but Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku is definitely one of my favourites. 

I seem to be in the minority group on H!O too. Only my top 4 favourite songs were in the top 10 in the results, and the rest of them are low. Reflecting on it now, I would have placed Bakayarou in my favourite songs list over one of the lower ones on my list.

#175 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:37 AM

The two Country Girls songs that were in the top ten were Boogie Woogie Love and Koi wa Magnet. I find it interesting that both of them were from when they had seven members.

I wish, by some super miracle, that Country Girls could get Manakan back as a member. Bwaaaahhh!

#176 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:24 PM

This is how my vote did:

(1) +10 Mukidashi de Mukiatte
(35) +9 Isogaba Maware
(7)   +8 Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~
(19) +7 Kedakaku Saki Hokore!
(3)   +6 Mugen Climax
(51) +5 TEKI
(30) +4 Samba! Kobushi Janeiro
(4)   +3 Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
(38) +2 Next Is You!
(38) +1 Kenmei Blues

Kobushi seems not to be mainstream yet. On the other hand I was pleasantly surprised, that Muki Muki ranked first.

#177 kiwichan08

kiwichan08

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:04 AM

Let's see how the songs I chose did:

(2)+10 Utakata Saturday Night
(1)+9 Mukidashi de Mukiatte
(5)+8 Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi
(20)+7 Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin
(19)+6 Kedakaku Saki Hokore!
(29)+5 Urayanjau
(4)+4 Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
(42)+3 Digitalic--->0 (Love)
(8)+2 Boogie Woogie Love
(25)+1 Namida no Request

Thoughts:
  • Not bad. Glad to see my top 3 momusu songs got in the top 5. I liked them all but I didn't want to make my list over 50% momusu so I just kept it to my top 3 faves.
  • Not really surprised at the low rankings of c-ute album songs since the album was released end of 2015 and they released other title songs by the end of 2016 so they got pushed back.
  • Kobushi did okay. They started off the year strong and then their last single was so-so. Hopefully this year they'll have a bigger impact. I enjoy watching them perform so I hope they get even more energetic songs.
  • The most pleasant surprise was Tsubaki's Kedakaku ranking in #19. Even though their popularity within h!p is so minimal right now, I'm glad to see fans at least paid attention to the song.
  • Country Girls are rising in my ranks. I love the old school/retro concept they're doing now. I was sad to see my fave member leave (manakan) but I'm enjoying their songs.
  • My biggest disappointment was angerme. Tbh I didn't care for a lot of their songs from 2016. Esp their last triple A single. It was all too forgetful. Maybe Tsugitsugi just had too much of an impact that the rest of singles failed to compare. They weren't terrible but just... forgetful.
  • J=J as this point just stopped making it onto my list. NEXT TO YOU was good but for me not top 10 good. Hopefully this year will be different.

Qu5y7gP.jpg

Ai  Sayumi   Haruna  ♥ Masaki

#178 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:35 PM

Guess I'll do the "How my votes did" thing too LOL.

+10 セクシーキャットの演 (Sexy Cat no Enzetsu)

+9 人生はSTEP! (Jinsei wa Step)

+8 そうじゃな (Sou Janai)

+7 冷たい風と片思 (Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi)

+6 ムキダシで向きあっ (Mukidashi de Mukiatte)

+5 夢幻クライマック (Mugen Climax)

+4 恋はマグネット (Koi wa Magnet)

+3 愛のため今日まで進化してきた人間 愛のためすべて退化した人間/上手く言えない/忘れてあげる(Ai no Tame…)

+2 泡沫サタデーナイト!  (Utakata Saturday Night)

+1 押忍!こぶし魂 (Osu! Kobushi Tamashii)

(#11) セクシーキャットの演 (Sexy Cat no Enzetsu) I know like no one enjoys this song as much as I do but like......the injustice.

(#6) 人生はSTEP! (Jinsei wa Step) I'm content.

(#27) そうじゃな (Sou Janai) I will still never understand everyone's beef with this song at all?? It deserved so much more than 2nd to last on MM's list.

(#5) 冷たい風と片思 (Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi) I wasn't too far off.

(#1) ムキダシで向きあっ (Mukidashi de Mukiatte) Although I listen to it the least of the 3 songs on 62nd, I think 1st place is well deserved and makes sense.

(#3) 夢幻クライマック (Mugen Climax) Not surprised this ranked high.

(#9) 恋はマグネット (Koi wa Magnet) I'm happy, it deserved top 10.

(#22) 愛のため今日まで進化してきた人間 愛のためすべて退化した人間/上手く言えない/忘れてあげる(Ai no Tame…) *rolls eyes because this song is soooo much better than TTZZ*

(#2) 泡沫サタデーナイト!  (Utakata Saturday Night) I expected this to rank super high since everyone loves it. I don't think it's better than any of the songs on the 62nd single tho.

(#32) 押忍!こぶし魂 (Osu! Kobushi Tamashii) Okay justice for the actual best Kobushi Factory song? I'm mad.

So it seems that I have pretty basic taste since 6/10 of my top 10 were in the General top 10.
Will forever be mad about Sou Janai.

The TTZZ effect wore off on me about a month after I heard it and I didn't care anymore. Ai no Tame is like a better version of it (and I'm a Meimi fan). So I will never really relate to y'all who love it so much.
Rest of the top 10 is kind of expected based off of all the opinions I've seen on here about the singles this year.

MM really pulled through aye? IMO this year was 2190423109x better than 2015 for them. I'm content and I hope 2017 is even better.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users