Photo

[2017.02.22] Tsubaki Factory 1st Major Single "Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia"

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#381 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:48 PM

600 copies higher than their sister's debut. interesting :ph34r:

and that's with the new oricon rules, impressive
did i not say tsubaki would somehow surpass kobushi lmao

Doesn't help that they have been pre-debut for almost 2 years now. Having time to actually build a solid fanbase and more dedicated fans.
I won't say they have surpassed Kobushi yet. Lets see how their next few singles sell. Remember debut hype ALWAYS drives up sales.

Looking at the (relevant) numbers of singles sold, I absolutely would say that they surpassed Kobushi Factory in regards to major debut (and all singles of Kobushi afterwards). Nevertheless I don't think that the comparison to other groups is that important.
The hype/popularity seems to be very high at the moment. :D

#382 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

Doesn't change the fact "those weird talentless girls who will definitly be a huge flop" debut sold more than the Kobushi Factory. Sure, we'll see if the sales are just as good for the next singles, but it's still a victory XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#383 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:53 PM

^ Oh, yes. Some preditction utterly failed and I really feel sorry for those "haters". :lol:

#384 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

Doesn't change the fact "those weird talentless girls who will definitly be a huge flop" debut sold more than the Kobushi Factory. Sure, we'll see if the sales are just as good for the next singles, but it's still a victory XD

I get they are ment to be sister groups but why does one have to be Victor over the other. Because if this is gonna turn into another berikyuu bs war like thing. I'm bouncing lol over that.

HLxdmXb.png

#385 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

I didn't say Tsubaki won and Kobushi lost, though (Though i' stopped counting the numbers of Kobushi fans i saw saying they want them to flop, so it's kinda like the start of a new Berryz VS °C-ute). A lot of people said they would flop and would never sell as much as the Kobushi for their debut because Kobushi are so much better/they are talentless/they suck/They're boring/They're weird. Well, Haters-0 Tsubaki-1

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#386 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:45 PM

"I didn't say Kobushi lost, just that they sold less (and therefore lost.)" If it wasn't a competition you would have said they sold more than the haters expected without bringing another group into it.

I get they are ment to be sister groups but why does one have to be Victor over the other. Because if this is gonna turn into another berikyuu bs war like thing. I'm bouncing lol over that.

Seriously, are we really gonna be doing this in every release thread for bare minimum the next five years?

#387 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

Like i said, i saw a lot of Kobushi fans whishing the worst for them and saying they would fail because the Kobushi are soooo much better, (and no, i'm not saying all the Kobushi fans are hater or that all the haters are Kobushi fans, just in case...) so yeah it's still Haters VS Tsubaki (And i'm not the one who mentionned the Kobushi in the first place, so...), but feel free to believe what you want, it's your life ;)

#388 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:05 PM

The Factory war has started!

(Lol jk, please don't bring back a Berryz vs C-ute kind of war. PLEASE)

It's not just Kobushi fans that were negative towards Tsubaki tho, so I'm extremely pleased with the outcomes. Tsubaki is going to be one of the groups people just wait a proper moment to insult and these are my favorite groups.

#389 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:08 AM

It will

Seriously, are we really gonna be doing this in every release thread for bare minimum the next five years?

Yes

But isn't it a good thing? :ph34r:

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#390 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:18 AM

Honestly I didn't see necessarily Kobushi fans being like "Oh tsubaki sucks and Kobushi is so much better" it's more like most people in general just viewed them  critically. And personally I think people are allowed to have critical opinions without being called haters. The truth is Tsubaki had a slow start and they took longer to get to debut and that's why a lot of people just preferred Kobushi over them which obviously isn't fair anyways for a lot of reasons. But the point is the entire comparison between Kobushi and Tsubaki is pointless and if they didn't both have the word "Factory" in them no one would be comparing them. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#391 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:23 AM

I think they weren't both named Factory for no reason, the management probably wants some "friendly rivalry", it's a good thing from the commercial point of view 

I8dtEOy.gif

#392 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:34 AM

Face it. Despite having more talented member than Tsubaki, Kobushi has the debut single that sells less than Tsubaki's one. Feel free to have opinions on it, but these numbers don't lie.

#393 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:08 PM

Well Tsubaki had a benchmark number to beat. Kobushi's debut didn't have a ton of hype until they started charting for a bunch of weeks. Capitalizing on the underdog aspect of the group worked beautifully for Tsubaki.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#394 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

Back up to #6 today. (they managed to beat MM on today's daily XD )

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2017-03-10/

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#395 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:13 PM

Back up to #6 today. (they managed to beat MM on today's daily XD )

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2017-03-10/

Oh wow  :w00t:

I8dtEOy.gif

#396 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

What is the reason of this rise? Strange. Did they have an event or something?

#397 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:38 PM

600 copies higher than their sister's debut. interesting :ph34r:

and that's with the new oricon rules, impressive 

did i not say tsubaki would somehow surpass kobushi lmao 

Doesn't help that they have been pre-debut for almost 2 years now. Having time to actually build a solid fanbase and more dedicated fans. 
I won't say they have surpassed Kobushi yet. Lets see how their next few singles sell. Remember debut hype ALWAYS drives up sales. 

I know that lol. I never said "they would surpass kobushi", i said "they would somehow surpass kobushi" which could mean in one way or another or by any means, which could be anything between sales figures and all the tsubaki members suddenly being taller than kobushi. Plus, it was a dry joke, hence the small font, so don't take it so seriously please.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#398 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:09 PM

SO PROUD

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#399 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

After doing a billion handshake events they deserve this amount of success. I wish them all the best!

#400 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

http://www.oricon.co...2017-03-27/p/3/

They're back at #29 today :w00t:  :arrow:  Management doing the same with Tsubaki like they did with Kobushi, trying to be as long as possible in the charts with different 

HS dates? :c11:  Maybe they have a chance to win best new artist or is this crown for Keyakizaka46? :ph34r:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users