Photo

[2017.02.22] Tsubaki Factory 1st Major Single "Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia"

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#321 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:59 PM

^ + ^^

When their "Oricon number" is 25k then it means that they most likely did really well for a major debut, meaning roughly estimated 35k singles. But honestly I am way more interested in Billbord Japan numbers.
I am quite excited and wish them good sales for the 1st week. I do not think that they can reach the sales of Country Girls last single.

#322 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:48 PM

That's awesome! Tsubaki Factory kicks in with force, I believe they will be a strong group.

#323 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:38 PM

if true, 25k has to be quite above expectations! Looking forward to seeing how the group goes from here!

#324 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:45 PM

omg I'm so happy for them! 25k first day on Oricon I feel is really good for a brand new group.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#325 aishite_momo

aishite_momo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:53 AM

Major Debut Video Yesterday : )

MaidigiTV

Posted Image

#326 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:12 AM

Billboard Japan
SoundScan Japan sales report for 2/20~2/22
#2 @ 49,232 copies
http://www.billboard.../detail/47918/2

Holy shit. Almost 50k.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#327 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:29 AM

:omg: IN ONE DAY!?! Awesome job TF :good:

dlapuo76c72.gif

#328 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:38 AM

^ In two days to be more accurate. No matter which ranking you're looking at, it's still impressive though. If they don't get a newcomer award from this, I don't understand anymore.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#329 Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

Tsunami is like C-ute bake in the day . So happy for them

#330 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:12 AM

It remind me The Power mixed to Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no ! love it ^^ !!

IKR? I thought the same when I first listened to Just Try! Haha, I thought I was the only one XD Though despite sounding quite a bit like one of my favorite H!P songs (Ai wa Itsumo) I didn't like Just Try! that much :P But oh well...

Wow, I'm impressed by the sales, honestly O__O Both the Oricon ones and the Billboard ones.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#331 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:39 PM

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2017-02-22/

#4 Today (#3 sold 4147)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#332 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

OMG these sales! :w00t:  So happy for the girls! I think the girls must have a lot of pressure  :unsure:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#333 Mikaeri Bijin

Mikaeri Bijin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:22 PM

In the end it will be 35k for sure!! :w00t: And Billboard numbers say their sales could be even higer than ANGERME in the end!!

#334 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:34 PM

Does that mean they will outsell Kobushi Factory's debut single?

I hope the debut single do well and prove to the detractors that they can do well.

I still remember how much flak these girls got (ok 1st gen) when they first started out.

They are definitely showing that they could do it.

Although I would have wished it was the 1st gen who got the debut, because people may say that 2nd gen gave the group the additional boost.

#335 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:54 PM

Yes by the soundscan figure they already passed Kobushi's debut and it looks very likely they're now about level with Country Girls debut (They already beat Angerme, Ju=Ju and C-ute debut figures as well).

To me they fast tracked Kobushi they were sure of the group's skill levels because they cherry-picked the KSS (and NGP trainees) so they could take more risks. For Tsubaki they took their time and were more cautious, I would've loved the original line-up to do this and I still think they would've done well... but at the same time I love the members they've added and we need to get as much of the KSS talent out their as possible.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#336 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:05 PM

Wow this is so unexpected and awesome. I hope this leads to some super good rewards for them. They worked so hard.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#337 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:32 PM

Billboard Japan
SoundScan Japan sales report for 2/20~2/22
#2 @ 49,232 copies
http://www.billboard.../detail/47918/2

Holy shit. Almost 50k.

OMG. That's completely insane. :blink: Especially in regards of the struggles during their indie phase. WOAH. :D

I was really stunned by Hatsukoi Sunrise and I am feeling more emotional connection to them day by day. But I did not expect them to sell about as much as the other established H!P groups aside from MM and °C-ute. Obviously they are really well liked by many Japanese wota. :w00t:

#338 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:34 PM

Yes by the soundscan figure they already passed Kobushi's debut and it looks very likely they're now about level with Country Girls debut (They already beat Angerme, Ju=Ju and C-ute debut figures as well).

To me they fast tracked Kobushi they were sure of the group's skill levels because they cherry-picked the KSS (and NGP trainees) so they could take more risks. For Tsubaki they took their time and were more cautious, I would've loved the original line-up to do this and I still think they would've done well... but at the same time I love the members they've added and we need to get as much of the KSS talent out their as possible.

I think the underdog effect is definitely in play for Tsubaki with the results they're getting for this, especially since there were a lot of naysayers and people doubted that their fans would come through enough for them to do well.

#339 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:24 AM

"Hatsukoi Sunrise" will be the ending theme for the Ehime Asahi TV show "Love Chu Chu" for the month of March.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/6428/
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#340 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:46 AM

I'm seriously so happy for and proud of these girls! I have to admit I was one of the people doubting them in their beginning days but after seeing how hard they've worked to improve themselves and get to where they are, my opinion has really done a 180. Plus all of the girls are really just grabbing my attention and I'm really starting to adore them as a group. Can't wait until I get this single in the mail <3 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users