Photo

[2017.02.22] Tsubaki Factory 1st Major Single "Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia"

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#1 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:33 PM

Tsubaki Factory 1st Major Single - Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia

Cnz4xSa.jpg
Limited Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
CD
1 Hatsukoi Sunrise 03:59 Lyrics: Izutsu Himi. Composition: Yamada Yusuke. Arrangement: Kondo Keiichi
2 Just Try! 04:48 Lyrics: Tsunku. Composition: Tsunku. Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru
3 Uruwashi no Camellia 03:23 Lyrics: Kodama Ameko. Composition: Kato Yusuke. Arrangement: Kato Yusuke
4 Hatsukoi Sunrise (Instrumental) 03:59
5 Just Try! (Instrumental) 04:48
6 Uruwashi no Camellia (Instrumental) 03:23

DVD
1 Hatsukoi Sunrise (Music Video) 04:44

i8kv5Yb.jpg
Limited Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
CD
1 Hatsukoi Sunrise 03:59 Lyrics: Izutsu Himi. Composition: Yamada Yusuke. Arrangement: Kondo Keiichi
3 Uruwashi no Camellia 03:23 Lyrics: Kodama Ameko. Composition: Kato Yusuke. Arrangement: Kato Yusuke

DVD
1 Just Try!(Music Video) 05:30

NdpW2cI.jpg
Limited Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP
CD

DVD
1 Uruwashi no Camellia(Music Video) 04:00

3J5yemH.jpg
Limited Edition SP : CDJapan / Amazon JP
CD

DVD
1 Hatsukoi Sunrise (Dance Shot Ver.) 04:09
2 Just Try! (Dance Shot Ver.) 05:00
3 Uruwashi no Camellia (Dance Shot Ver.) 03:32

SnuqEN8.jpg
Regular Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
CD

YMtjOkh.jpg
Regular Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
CD

tFaiRq7.jpg
Regular Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP
CD

PV

Hatsukoi Sunrise

Just Try!

Uruwashi no Camellia

note: I use Amazon's official url shortener - bitly.com (links will shorten to "amzn.to")

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#2 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:42 PM

WOOOOOO FINALLY XD

I don't really know what to expect because their indie-MVs, soundtracks, and album haven't left them with a set and stone sound, plus we haven't seen the new members in any of them so their debut songs could turn out to be any number of genres. I hope it has creative choreography with a modern feel since this group has some great dancers and TF is debut as an older group. 

Spoiler

dlapuo76c72.gif

#3 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:12 PM

It makes me a bit sad that the original plan of them releasing their major debut single in January was postponed, but 2/22 sounds like a nice (if I dare to say lucky) day to release it.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#4 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:55 PM

Well, at least they get to sing it and promote it in the Hello Pro concert ^^) I'm looking forward to what they will be showing us!

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#5 nadirahani

nadirahani

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:19 AM

It makes me a bit sad that the original plan of them releasing their major debut single in January was postponed, but 2/22 sounds like a nice (if I dare to say lucky) day to release it.

They can release on 1/11 since they said they will make a major debut in January.. Wonder why it was postponed?

I think we will hear the song in December or January..

#6 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:50 AM

Kinda annoys me since we (and they) were promised January....but at least we have a date now. I'm super super excited, especially since its a Triple A-side.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#7 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:13 PM

I think Aitor has potentially struck the real reason, the single will be around the same time KF's Sakura Night Fever/etc. released last year. For that single they did group handshake events at the Harocon's, where you had to pre-order the single in the lobby. If they use the same tactic for Tsubaki then it should stretch out a lot of their pre-orders into smaller numbers and all within the 3 month limit. Also they might catch more fans as they effectively use the concerts as a mini single promo tour, with a captive audience. All whilst minimising the impact of the new Oricon rules.

Now watch them not do that at all and destroy my theory. :GGRR:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#8 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:20 PM

preorder links

Limited Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Limited Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Limited Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition C : CDJapan / Amazon JP

suggestion on the new Oricon rules if you want your copies to be counted

if you ask me how to "combat" the new rules, I think buying 1 copy per edition per order (for this single: 6 copies in 1 order, 1 edition each) is the best way to split order,

Buy them directly on AmazonJP, CDJapan, etc., and use redirect service like tenso

Don't buy though them through proxy buyers because if they put all their customers' Amazon orders (for example) in one single order when they buy stuff from Amazon, there is a possibility that your copies won't count.

CDJapan do ship within Japan

anyway

yeah I also think that the postpone is because of the Harocon. According to http://www.helloproj...93a562181ae1b8/, Harocon will end on 2/25.

a little bit disappointed that they arent releasing it on 2/8 because that day is "Tsubaki no Hi", and it's a Wednesday

but 2/22 "Tsu tsu tsu" is ok too

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#9 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:42 PM

So they will be the official first group from H!P to get a clean slate of CD sales reported under Oricon, So we can have a fair excuse that if they didn't do well as expected, we cannot make a fair comparison against other groups' debut sales since the official total sales will not be known by any available source. :)

#10 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:34 AM

Today's FC event, Tsubaki performed one of the songs from the single, titled "JUST TRY!"

#11 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:28 AM

omg can't wait to hear it

#12 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:13 PM

Apparantly, from fan reports, Tsunku is behind this EDM song and that Mao is lead

#13 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:21 PM

Did you say Mao lead  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

6DYNteh.png

#14 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:50 PM

JUST TRY! concert rip I can't really pick out voices but if it is a Mao lead I will be extremely happy. Good song tho, a bit too much like Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no naka ni.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#15 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:04 PM

For some reason, parts of it remind me of The Power, too. Definitely not the song I was expecting because I was expecting an energetic song. But I know it'll catch onto me like all other H!P songs!

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#16 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:30 PM

OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG! I didn't expect something like this but it's really catch and i love the instrumental. So, it's a Mao lead, i guess Saori and Mizuho are the lead of the 2 other songs.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#17 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:42 PM

I'm really enjoying it!

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#18 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:22 PM

omg Just Try is interesting.
I felt a lot of Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no naka ni  vibes from this.

#19 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:36 PM

It remind me The Power mixed to Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no ! love it ^^ !!

#20 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

Compared to their other Edm-ish releases this is pretty weak imo, actually as a whole I don't think it's a good debut song tbh. If this was MM I could imagine the comments. X)

I'm on board if it's a Mao lead though. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users