• Please log in to reply
517 replies to this topic

#261 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:14 AM

During an MC today it was announced that Morning Musume's concert at Budokan has sold out so they're adding an extra concert date to the tour which will take place at Budokan on June 23rd:

https://twitter.com/...693062256730112

I'll update the 1st post with more details as soon as they're available :)

Edit:

The first post has been updated ^_^ Here's the official news regarding the extra concert date on the official Hello!Project website:

http://www.helloproject.com/news/6779/

#262 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:18 PM

^Ooooh! I'm really starting to think we'll get a Yokohama Arena concert for the fall tour now!

Abit strange though how there will be almost a month gap between the two budokan concerts.

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#263 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

Well since they had to arrange a date only now there might not have been an earlier date where Budokan is free? Also the stage play is in the first two weeks of June so...

I'm glad they sold out. H!P concerts are getting more and more popular don't they? At least in the huge venues. I really hope we'll get a bigger venue for the fall tour! x3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#264 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

Yes! Concert attendances and especially bigger venues are probably the best indication of popularity for me (Far better than single sales). So this is really good news everyone seems to be upping things in this area, even though the hardcore fans will obvious go to both of these concerts it looks like they're just on the fringes of getting tour finales in arena... it wasn't that long ago they had to sacrifice a member just to justify the Budokan.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#265 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

Maybe another H!P group will perform in range of the 2nd budokan concert? They aways combine the concerts of Hello Project :gitaa:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#266 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

Yes! Concert attendances and especially bigger venues are probably the best indication of popularity for me (Far better than single sales). So this is really good news everyone seems to be upping things in this area, even though the hardcore fans will obvious go to both of these concerts it looks like they're just on the fringes of getting tour finales in arena... it wasn't that long ago they had to sacrifice a member just to justify the Budokan.

I like this quote. It is very elegant.

#267 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:40 AM

^ I also read it a couple of times because I felt like that as well

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#268 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:46 AM

Glad to have the 2nd Budokan show

#269 maromura

maromura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:29 AM

according to fan reports on twitter, duu has announced her graduation 

#270 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:37 AM

NO!!!! I just can't take it..

Duu said before this that she wanted to lead Momusu in the future.. she said she cant imagine graduating before Maachan..

my beloved 10th gen will not be intact anymore.. I was actually preparing myself for Harunan's graduation.. not Duu...

I'm so sad!!!

#271 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:06 AM

according to fan reports on twitter, duu has announced her graduation

It's officially been confirmed on the official Hello!Project website and UpFront Link:

http://www.helloproject.com/news/6849/
https://www.facebook...85289874863259/

#272 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:02 PM

I'm so sad. Hope she'll get a solo on her graduation single and please an album before she leave !!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#273 Otsukaranya

Otsukaranya

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:31 PM

No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

" MICHISHIGE SAYUMI IS MY SOUL , MORNING MUSUME IS MY LIFE "

Michishige Sayumi Kudo HarukaKaga KaedeMakino MariaMorito Chisaki ♥ all Morning Musume ♥ Sasaki Rikako ♥ Kamikokuryou MoeFunaki Musubu ♥ Kawamura AyanoMiyamoto Karin Yanagawa Nanami Nomura MinamiInoue Rei ♥ Ichioka Reina ♥ Inoue Hikaru ♥ Horie Kizuki

Kaga Kaede's first official FB fanpage here

#274 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:19 PM

It seems that Akane has been badly affected by Kudo's announcement :( Due to poor health she was unable to take part in the nighttime concert:

https://twitter.com/...285139327045632
https://twitter.com/...280389181190144

Poor kid :( I could tell from the group photo taken during the daytime concert that she was pretty upset :( I hope she's feeling better soon

#275 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:40 PM

oh no! I hope she gets better soon! i guess knowing that your favourite sempai is graduating she must be feeling pretty down....ganbatte akane! wonder how Maachan is feeling.... :(

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#276 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

Wait, do we have reports if Duus announcement surprised the members on stage? Ever since Reina the members had been informed beforehand and I was really thankful for that! DDD:

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#277 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:11 PM

Hope she's ok. Akane :( :( :(

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#278 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:13 PM

^^ Have there ever been graduation announcements that were a surprise to the members on stage? I went back and watched a few that I could find, but the other members always seemed to be "in the know".

#279 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

^^ Have there ever been graduation announcements that were a surprise to the members on stage? I went back and watched a few that I could find, but the other members always seemed to be "in the know".

i always believe all the grads have been told to the members before the official announcement in the stage/webpage...they must be shocked but not in the stage

#280 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

i always believe all the grads have been told to the members before the official announcement in the stage/webpage...
If she did then Akane was very good at not letting on how upset she was until Kudo announced her graduation because how she is in this photo is what she was like after Kudo's announcement:

Hello_Project-703992.jpg

She has her head down and is standing next to Yokoyan who seems to be trying to comfort her and make her feel better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users