• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#501 megumibex

megumibex

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:56 AM

Does anyone have a translation of this version of JKM?

C-ute ~ Nakajima Saki MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki 

CG ~ Tsugunaga Momoko KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Danbara Ruru, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao, Suzuka Nakamoto

#502 SugoiShiawase

SugoiShiawase

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:22 PM

What did say Mizuki about single Seishun Say A-HA? 

#503 ajma93632

ajma93632

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:13 PM

^I saw in Facebook that it's going to be one of the songs for the next single, a triple A-side.

Now I know what it feels the emptiness of a favorite member leaving. Can't believe it. :(

#504 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4966 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:32 PM

What did say Mizuki about single Seishun Say A-HA?

^I saw in Facebook that it's going to be one of the songs for the next single, a triple A-side.

Guys, are you sure that Mizuki said that it would be part of the next single? It's just that I watched the concert and even though she said something about Seishun Say A-HA she didn't really announce anything about a new single. From what I've been reading the comments on Facebook seem to just be fan speculation at the moment. I would love to be wrong though because it would be awesome if this was a hint that we'd be getting another Morning Musume single soon, especially if it's Maa-chan's comeback single with the group ^_^

#505 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1958 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:16 PM

^I did not hear a single announcement at the venue.

#506 keaine

keaine

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 331 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Nope, I think she didn't say anything about it being part of a new single. She did say that it was a new song.

#507 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4966 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM

^I did not hear a single announcement at the venue.

Nope, I think she didn't say anything about it being part of a new single. She did say that it was a new song.

That's what I thought. I wonder how people are translating what Mizuki said about Seishun Say A-HA as her saying that it'll be on their next single. I mean I'd love if it was, but I don't want it to be false hope so I'd rather wait until an actual announcement is made for their next single before getting my hopes up.

Back on topic:

What did everyone think of the VTR Graphics for the girls' performance of TOP? :)

I couldn't help wishing they could have a music video with a theme like that were they interact with the graphics. I'd definitely have it on loop *lol*

#508 CandyApple

CandyApple

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 2641 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:39 PM

I liked the visuals for JKM the best, but the visuals for TOP were honestly really cool. But honestly, the choreography is what took the cake for me in this concert. The choreo for TOP, How do you like this Japn?, Seishun Say A-Ha, and Moonlight Night was honestly very impressive. To me, it seems like the choreography in Hello! Project is getting a lot better, or at least a bit more complex.

CASig.jpg

"I have a tender image for angel, and I named it wishing to spend days having a tender heart like an angel.

Also, you shed tears when your feelings are at their height, like when you are too happy or too sad, so I wanted to shed that kind of tears with you guys."

- Nakanishi Kana, 2014

#509 keaine

keaine

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 331 posts

Posted Today, 01:23 AM

Getting more live-viewing streams for H!P is a good idea. Well, (almost) the whole point of H!P nowadays is concerts. If you want to make H!P impressive, show concerts!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users