Photo

[3/18 - 6/23 + 8/13] Morning Musume '17 Concert Tour Haru ~THE INSPIRATION~

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
517 replies to this topic

#481 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

I really like the idea of livestreaming for the heck of it. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#482 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:18 PM

That's true, I hope they do that more often

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#483 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:19 PM

Oh got, Oharu got solo parts in both Happy Daisakusen and Bravo. #HappyFan XD

Yeah, that announcement was dissapointing.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#484 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:20 PM

^ Oharu got a few lines in this actually, and she sounded awesome!

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#485 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

^

Yeah I noticed that too. I wanted to remember the songs but I already forgot which ones. But there def was a focus on everyone in this concert.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#486 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

Wait, was it the fall tour title? I thought it was a special anniversary concert.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#487 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

Yeah, the original setlist had barely any lines for her, but it seems like she got more line in this confert (Insipiration, Joshi Kashimashi, Happy Daisakuken, Top, Bravo and i suppose she got at least one in the 11/12/13ki song)

Can't wait to watch since i only saw inspiration to the end.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#488 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

The concert was happily ended, I'm glad. I hope they broadcast their concerts more often (not only when there's sad moment involved).

As for the possibilities of having new member(s) thing.. I think they'll announce everything at once after Momochi graduate from H!P, so we still have to wait and see until the 30th of June.

Edit: I'm so proud of Miki and Kaga. They really shine in this concert. Kaga doesn't seem like a newbie at all! <3 

#489 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

More like Summer-con if anything.

#490 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:33 PM

Yeah, the original setlist had barely any lines for her, but it seems like she got more line in this confert (Insipiration, Joshi Kashimashi, Happy Daisakuken, Top, Bravo and i suppose she got at least one in the 11/12/13ki song)

Can't wait to watch since i only saw inspiration to the end.

She also had a short part in Wakacchanai and I think she got two solos in the 13ki song iirc. There was even more but I really can't remember the songs now. Sometime around the first part of the concert e.g. she got something after a Harunan line. lol (why can I remember stuff like this but not which songs I'm talking about???)

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#491 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:34 PM

I think it's great there wasn't any particular reason for the extra Budokan and Live stream other than they're doing well enough and have enough fans to demand it.

Special announcements - In one week Momochi's grad so we might hear about the CG transfers and yes 15th July for Harocon.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#492 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:09 PM

I loved this concert tbh... i love 13ki, they're so strong. I loved 12ki in this, especially Miki and Akane (that poem bruh). Oda sakura, mizuki and masaki sounded fantastic, and masaki seemed in high spirits after looking a little sad for a while, so i think she picked herself up nicely. the dancing was on point, and they all looked fantastic. I can't wait for the next tour tbh, and im esthatic that there was no sad announcements. I would have loved to hear about a new single or album though, i have overplayed BNM and JJ so much and i need something newwww..

also when are they going to celebrate their 20 years? you'd think they would do something big as it is one hell of a milestone. 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#493 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:23 PM

Gaki-san went to see the concert.
https://www.instagra.../p/BVr367Tn8Ea/

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#494 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

The concert can be found on this channel right now:

https://www.youtube....t75bybRw/videos

Won't stay up for long probably. So better watch quickly if you haven't seen it yet. :D

#495 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

That medley they opened with was really good. I liked the Renai Hunter/RR21 mashup. The way they had half doing the dance for one song and the other half doing the other dance was cool.

EDIT: Kaedi in Give me LOVE ahhhh :D This is the first time I've seen proper footage of 13th gen singing tbh.

EDIT 2: Waiting on a translation of the new Joshi kashimashi monotogari XD Why didn't Maachan sing her part though? Miki's still in English :D

EDIT 3 (sorry lol): I'm at Morning Coffee, and is it just me... or does Maachan not look happy at all? Is her back still painful?

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#496 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

Finished watching the concert on youtube XD

Wow, i enjoyed it a lot more than My Vision, dance, the mix of the songs, the outfits, etc.

It's a little hard for me to watch MM concerts until the end lol but i really liked this one, Akane's letter part was really funny :lol:  Kaede and Reina were really good too.

I was excited waiting to hear Inspiration, but mmm :/, after hearing them i realized how good J=J's cover is.

Anyway, i'm glad it was live broadcasted <3

#497 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:07 PM

I'm downloading the concert and just watched the medley and Silver no Udedokei performances, I'm really impressed, these girls have evolved so much, I can't wait to see the full concert. :)

Morning Musume'19

#498 Isolde Michi

Isolde Michi

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:45 PM

Why didn't Maachan sing her part though? 

Masaki wasn't on stage during that song or the one after 

http://helloproject....E_INSPIRATION!~

(the wikia updated the setlist change for the budokan stream) 

I am very likely to write something confusing, so I apologize in advanced if you get confused~

#499 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:01 AM

Can't wait to download the full concert and watch now  :blush:

#500 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

Perhaps it's because I haven't watched an MM concert in a while but man this kinda blew me away. I feel like even though the stages are still not amazing, they did up their game with the dance and monitors, that was pretty cool. Of they can I'm sure they could include a bigger stage next time, but have more directions with the actual performances.

The dance breaks were pretty cool, though I am getting a bit bored with the RR21 and Renai Hunter mashup XD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users