#82 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:24 AM

Ah, I see. Thanks for the video :)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#83 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

I agree, it'd be nice if Kaedii and Yokochan would perform Suki na Senpai.

Which makes me think: Did 8th gen ever perform this song? Or Koharu? I think Sakura might have performed it in one of her solo events...

Other than these generations it has always been 4nin generations (5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, 12th) to perform the song (though did (Fujimoto) Miki actually take part in it? Haha).

Miki, Aika and Koharu never preformed the song. Miki was already in Hello!Pro, so she didn't take part in the 6th gen version. Aika and Koharu are a bit vage why they never preformed the song. 

As said before Junjun and Linlin did preform it and Sakura indeed sang it during an Event (I don't remember which event it was). 

(http://oswinkanazawa...-na-senpai.html --> video's of all the preformances except 12th gen, tell me if linking a blog is not allowed)

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#84 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:58 PM

Yossie and Eri's Shabondama is my least favourite performance of the song XD
It just felt weird seeing only two people with such a high energy song~

Still waiting for a Memory of Summer'98 huh

#85 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:59 PM

Ehh?? I think it's the best performance of that song ever. It fits the lyrics so well. It's like they are in a theater play? Yossi going with the aggressive and struggling parts of the lyrics while Eri is just going with the flow until this "if there'd be a ranking of all the women in the world which place would I be on" part comes and she goes all seductive for the audience as if she'd ask them to rate her and trying to show off in this ridiculous thing and then she gets all pissed in her monologue again. Honestly it's so perfect imho. 

Man that was off topic. Sorry. /D I wouldn't know why Kaedii and Yokochan wouldn't perform Suki na Senpai. I'd be really disappointed if not. xDD

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#86 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:40 PM

I agree, it'd be nice if Kaedii and Yokochan would perform Suki na Senpai.

Which makes me think: Did 8th gen ever perform this song? Or Koharu? I think Sakura might have performed it in one of her solo events...

Other than these generations it has always been 4nin generations (5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, 12th) to perform the song (though did (Fujimoto) Miki actually take part in it? Haha).

Miki, Aika and Koharu never preformed the song. Miki was already in Hello!Pro, so she didn't take part in the 6th gen version. Aika and Koharu are a bit vage why they never preformed the song. 

As said before Junjun and Linlin did preform it and Sakura indeed sang it during an Event (I don't remember which event it was). 

(http://oswinkanazawa...-na-senpai.html --> video's of all the preformances except 12th gen, tell me if linking a blog is not allowed)

Great, thanks for the info and the link! (Links to blogs should be fine I think.) 

^Yeah there's no reason for them not to perform it, but who knows ^^;

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#87 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

I don't suppose anyone knows if there's been a setlist or promotional photos released yet? Probably not because we still have a couple weeks to go and winter concerts haven't finished yet...

#88 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

^ Setlist usually no one knows until the opening day of the concert when people tweet the setlist.

Official pics / goods we'll probably get a week or so before but they won't really be in full quality, just the previews.

Usually the opening day is when we get to see everything in detail.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#89 yukari25

yukari25

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1076 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:05 PM

^

^We'll have to wait till the first day (March 18) before we get a setlist

The goods-list is usually released a few days before the first concert

We might see a picture of the promotional photoshoot on the tickets when fans get them or a promotional poster might pop up

But it's still early and because of the new single we'll get new promotional pictures for that first :)

EDIT: seems MysteryMoms and I answered at the same time ;)

2ey9s74.jpg
Set made by Renai ♥ Smile

#90 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

Okay, thanks a bunch! I always checked the concert forums a bit late so by time I got there, setlists and promos were already out and posted~

#91 MorningKawaii

MorningKawaii

MaaDuu❣

• Senpai
  • 2647 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:26 PM

when I went to hinafest I got my ticket here:

https://www.facebook...Exports?fref=ts

^ Try this, there should be other useful information in the thread.

http://www.hello-onl...uide/?p=1587610

Also here, you should get better answers especially to specific question asking things in this thread.

http://www.hello-onl...read/?p=1940205

and there I asked the question, too, last year :)
you have a lot of options
I forgot where but I read somewhere that HP concert tickets particularly morning musume could be available in ticket pia (http://t.pia.jp)
I tried to check morning musume 2016 autumn tour concert in ticket pia and I found it back in Oct/Nov

there is HP winter concert tickets available in Ticket pia

maybe you could try there, if ever morning musume concert tickets for osaka is made available :)

thank you so much :) I'll try it ^_^

#92 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:17 PM

Songs I really want to see performed on this tour:

• Suki na senpai (13ki)
  • Egao no kimi wa taiyou sa
  • Genki+
  • Ambitious yashinteki de iijan
  • Kanashimi twilight
  • Seishun kozou ga naiteiru
  • Itoshiku Kurushii Kono Yoru ni (Fantasy Juuichi) Mizuki, Maachan, Sakura, Yokoyoko

It would be nice to see Oh my wish performed but considering they're performing it on the winter cons, I doubt I'll see it here.

Maybe we'll see Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari since 13ki have joined now?

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#93 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

Just heard that I got my Budokan FC ticket for MM! 

A dream is finally coming true...

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#94 chunyeols

chunyeols

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:16 AM

For the spring tour:

https://twitter.com/...490286817206273

C59c9-VVUAETZQG.jpg

This pic has me crying they all look absolutely beautiful. (omg Harunan!!!!!!!!!!!) & happy to see Masaki again, but I hope she takes it easy this tour.

#95 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:24 AM

For a second Haachin gave me Riho vibes. I love what they did to Maria's hair with thr flowers and all. Also concert poster is a +.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#96 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:52 AM

They look so pretty!! :wub: I'm going to love this concert!!

Pink because in spring Sayu will also be returning?

:ph34r:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#97 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:19 AM

I genuinely almost cried seeing this because everybody looks so beautiful omg... The goods are gonna be amazing!!!

(Fingers crossed for solid member colour shirts... Let 13th gen wota rep their girls!!!)

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#98 vittoryxe

vittoryxe

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:25 AM

They look so beautifull
Cant wait for the goods

牧野真莉愛

段原瑠々船木結笠原桃奈和田桜子井上玲音谷本安美小野瑞歩

江口紗耶野口胡桃工藤由愛井上ひかる橋迫鈴山﨑夢羽松永里愛

#99 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:54 AM

Harunan looks gorgeous!! And yeah, Ogata looks pretty Rihoish, usually I get those vibes from Miki but nope.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#100 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:36 AM

OMG Oharu, Harunan and Kaede *_* !!!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users