• Please log in to reply
517 replies to this topic

#241 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:22 AM

The flagbearers did the flag part instead of singing because they didn't have any solos or big duet lines. Lol. It's very simple. Why complain about them not singing when they barely sang in the song anyway?

Meanwhile: the Haruna/Miki duet line slays me every time. Their voices sound so cool together.

Also super proud of Erina/Kaedi's two solos in the second verse. They've gotten so good.

Because 2 of the 4 girls are pretty much invisible in this single and those duo lines are pretty much the only interisting thing they got ?

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#242 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:35 AM

I am fine with the performance. Just that I would have preferred that the girls did the flag thingy before and dance-break of the song.

Other than that, I am very happy about Honey + Miki's duo-line. I always look forward to it like literally it's the best thing in the song.

#243 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:57 PM

I have to agree that Iikubo Nonoka line is one of the bits I look forward to each performance, I'm so glad it'll still be performed when they shorten the song, they both pull it off each time and it sounds really good.

#244 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:07 PM

I really do love Honey-pon's voice... it reminds me so much of Rika. I would not complain if she got a solo song on an upcoming album :ph34r:

#245 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

I think it was cool MM did the flag thing without the help of KSS. It's as it was already said a MM pride song and all. So it's only natural the girls did it themselves. And it's only the start of the concert. 

Maa-chan, Maria and Ayumin will get enough spotlight without getting lines in the first song. It's only Haachin I feel for. She needs to step up her expression game though. The cameras won't ignore her if she gets better with acting.

Besides that I was wondering as well if carrying a flag isn't much more exhausting for Maa-chans back than dancing. :,3 But I'm not going to complain as long as she doesn't have to stop performing again and I bet they are really cautious about that. 

I'm wondering what happened in the part where they only showed the waving flag on the screen. Is it something they don't want to reveal prior to Budokan/the DVD release?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#246 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

MM17 have 13 members and that's a lot, adding KSS will result in a mess on the small stage, they had to carry the flags by themselves.

Ayumi is a beast :blink: (better not mess with her), and for tha sake of putting a great show the 13ki's dance replacement by her and the others is a good idea.

Are they punishing Maachan for wanting to perform sooner, she better not push herself too much and focus on singing. I hope BNM is the only part where she put that much physical effort.

I personaly think that no one is good at singing in this group (even Oda still have that chicken voice XD), so whoever takes a line it doesn't matter to me.

Seriously, they should do something about their vocals, I cringe everytime I hear them sing live. Brand New yes, but Improved also.

#247 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:01 PM

I'd say Oharu have a good amount of screentime most of the times for a girl with no solo/duo lines. It's pretty much always "Let's focus on the girl who's singing and if we have some time left, show the others." And except for this single since Miki is a center, the 12th gen is pretty much Maria and Oharu feat Miki and Akane when it comes to screentime in TV Show/Live XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#248 maid_in_tokyo

maid_in_tokyo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:02 PM

I think it was cool MM did the flag thing without the help of KSS. It's as it was already said a MM pride song and all. So it's only natural the girls did it themselves. And it's only the start of the concert. 

Maa-chan, Maria and Ayumin will get enough spotlight without getting lines in the first song. It's only Haachin I feel for. She needs to step up her expression game though. The cameras won't ignore her if she gets better with acting.

Besides that I was wondering as well if carrying a flag isn't much more exhausting for Maa-chans back than dancing. :,3 But I'm not going to complain as long as she doesn't have to stop performing again and I bet they are really cautious about that. 

I'm wondering what happened in the part where they only showed the waving flag on the screen. Is it something they don't want to reveal prior to Budokan/the DVD release?

I attended the concert last weekend; Kaga and Yokoyama went on stage first with their ''hoods'' on and dropped them like in the PV. Then, they revealed the rest of the girls behind them. A little bit similar to the opening of the Fantasy DX concert on how they "welcomed" the new members.

Please visit my H!P shop: here
Lots of goods looking for new home ^^

#249 Althea

Althea

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:36 PM

Say A-HA and Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai are better to me than Tokyo and Sou Janai OMG. I can't stop listening to the concert rips they deserve to be B side singles or at the very least on their next album!

#250 Aruki

Aruki

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:47 PM

^
I completely agree!

#251 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:21 PM

^^ If so, will "Watashi no Nannimo Wakacchanai" have Riho and Kanon voices in it?

#252 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

^ Since they're back to 13nin they'd probably be replaced, though I would like to hear the original version as a studio track.

#253 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:22 AM

@maid_in_tokyo: Ah! Thanks a lot for telling me what happened!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#254 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:37 AM

New photo sets added to the concert goods:

https://www.elineupm...he-inspiration/

YskOhWQ.jpg

These go on sale on April 1st :)

#255 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:03 PM

Aren't there any unofficial pictures of all the costumes used in this concert yet? There are shots of Maa-chan in more costumes than were posted on here yet in her thread. But I was wondering if anyone has seen others with more girls on them?

I think they look actually reaaalllyyy nice this time as far as I could tell with what I've seen so far.

#256 an&ri

an&ri

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:52 PM

^^Where's Maachan?  :huh:

#257 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

^^Where's Maachan?  :huh:

These are the outfits from DVD Magazine 91 which was filmed while Maa-chan was still on hiatus, so she's not part of these photo sets. When they start selling photo sets for the other concert costumes Maa-chan will be included in them :)

#258 Luigipwns

Luigipwns

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:35 AM

Can they FINALLY officially release Wakacchanai? Like...it's been 3 years and its floating around in limbo. They obviously like it as they have performed in it 3 separate concerts now. Like cmon it sounds great live. Like wat? I have a feeling they'll release an album containing these two songs and maybe a compilation of A-Sides from Mikan to Brand New morning to celebrate 20 years just like they did 10 years. And HOPEFULLY new tracks on a separate disc. Because they TOTALLY nailed Wakacchanai this concert!

Ishikawa Rika, Kon Kon, Risa I love you girls!

#259 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

I'm sure they've got a new album coming soon. Brand New Morning came out so quickly, and now that Maa is back they have to hit the ground running with the new line-up.

If Wakacchanai isn't on this album though, MM is cancelled lol.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#260 MorningKawaii

MorningKawaii

MaaDuu❣

• Senpai
  • 2647 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:01 PM

Why aren't they performing Muki dashite muki atte? :( oh well I guess next tour...

otherwise the setlist is nice ^^

btw does anyone know how you buy the goods at the concert? Is it better to do it before the concert, and in that case how early should I buy them? if the doors open at 3pm should I already be at the place at 1pm to be able to buy some goods? I appreciate some tips because I've never done this before.  ^-^

Edited by MorningKawaii, 22 April 2017 - 05:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users