517 replies to this topic

#221 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:22 AM

Thanks for sharing that summary, Moonlight12!! It sounds awesome, omg

Also, the Zukki like voice you might be hearing is probably Akane. She got a few more solos in this concert and it threw me off as well.

Also... OMG

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#222 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:00 AM

Only thing I wished was that they had included Utakata Saturday Night in the set list, but they've probably done it so many times already. Oh! And Maachan gets a solo in Jealousy, Jealousy. She gets the second chorus's "Jealousy" that is usually Mizuki's line. Umm yeah! That's my experience!

Also there's no Muki muki. I have not seen it live yet. Damn... i hope they perform that during the HK trip. Or swap that in at a later show, i will be attending the 4/29 and 4/30 show. 

other than that... ooh yea WKTK is back~! :)

#223 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:45 AM

Version C for #9
Please! Jiyuu no Tobira - 11ki 12ki 13ki
https://twitter.com/...728888261881856
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#224 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:24 AM

Thanks for sharing that summary, Moonlight12!! It sounds awesome, omg

Also, the Zukki like voice you might be hearing is probably Akane. She got a few more solos in this concert and it threw me off as well.

Also... OMG

Agreed, while listening more attentively, it was Akane half the time.

#225 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:48 AM

Version C for #9
Please! Jiyuu no Tobira - 11ki 12ki 13ki
https://twitter.com/...728888261881856

Yes! I love this song <3

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#226 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:18 PM

0:41 BRAND NEW MORNING (Pacifico Yokohama)

#227 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

That performance of Brand New Morning was spot on! OMG and the camera zoomed in on Maa during the flag part :) she looked so happy.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#228 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

WOOOW I LOVED THIS PERFORMANCE, THIS CONCERT MUST BE SUPER AMAZING!!! THE LIGHTS AND THE STAGE I LOVE IT <3 <3

I LOVE HOW AT THE BEGINNING YOKOYAN FAIL WITH THE FLAG (THAT WAS SUPER ADORABLE)

(sorry for the caps)

Maa chan being happy and full of life was the best thing ever, I´m worried she dance too much and we  loose her again :(

Duu voice is being better and better, I want a shared center with duu and sakura or duu and yokoyan or duu-maa (for the fanservice)

I have never seen Iikubo so happy in her life, that line bring her some hope about being in MM and I´m happy she got it!!!

When the dance break begin I thought WOA yokoyan was this good, and then I notice it´s Ayumin, as expected from the sendai dance machine!

Yokoyan first line! she has improved and sound very pleasant even better than the MV but the second line still has problems with that.

Those red dresses are amazing!!! Why they don´t use it instead of the ugly red dresses used for this single, the thing that bugs me is why some of the girls wears crowns and others no, EVERY ONE MUST USE THESE TINY CROWNS 

Need more kaga chan voice!!! and please kaga chan use your bangs I love how your bangs looks on you!!!

Akane still a fetus!

16f0ffd84912a81dd890f9bdf49f9bd8o.jpg

:ongaku:  :ongaku: ¡WE ARE BRAND NEW PONY! :ongaku:  :ongaku:

#229 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:15 PM

That was a good performance, but I don't get why Ayumi, Masaki, Haachin and Maria couldn't sing and had to be flag bearers instead. They should have just got 4 Kenshuusei to do it instead. :c03: 

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#230 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:30 PM

^Same here. It make sense when there is a dance team or something like that but it felt really pointless to me...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#231 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

Akane still a fetus!

slow-lol-zoom.gif

#232 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:57 PM

They did great during that performance!!!! love the outfits!! and yes, as mentioned before..they should have just used these costumes for the mv hahah

Duu~~ no words :ph34r:  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#233 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:35 PM

Wow, that performance was so cool!! I'm a simple person who is always in awe at their birds eye views during formation songs, and the costumes worked so well for that!

(Akane's hair was so cute she's so cute aaa)

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#234 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:41 PM

That was a good performance, but I don't get why Ayumi, Masaki, Haachin and Maria couldn't sing and had to be flag bearers instead. They should have just got 4 Kenshuusei to do it instead. :c03:

Kenshuusei would be so weird! They can't be the flag bearers of a group they are not in. This was totally a symbol of MM.

The performance was so good. I love the Harunan Miki line so much. It's so stable <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#235 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:31 PM

^ i agree.. MORE HONEYCHEL!

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#236 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:07 AM

The flagbearers did the flag part instead of singing because they didn't have any solos or big duet lines. Lol. It's very simple. Why complain about them not singing when they barely sang in the song anyway?

Meanwhile: the Haruna/Miki duet line slays me every time. Their voices sound so cool together.

Also super proud of Erina/Kaedi's two solos in the second verse. They've gotten so good.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#237 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:23 AM

I wish they didn't take the 13ki dance bit away...

#238 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:15 AM

^ same here
It was their moment and now is another dance team moment :/

#239 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:28 AM

^ I have to agree, I was a little annoyed when I saw it.. Like why

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#240 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:06 AM

Several things I was annoyed with:
1. The flag bearers - where are the KSS??
2. They took Ayumi out of the rap
3. Instead of singing, they threw Maachan into the dance part- the girl JUST came back from a back injury! Let her do what she is best at and let her sing.
4. The lack of 13ki visibility

This performance was easily forgettable.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users