• Please log in to reply
517 replies to this topic

#201 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:32 PM

Oh, i thought it was just a song they forgot to mention and not the 2nd setlist. Poor Oharu :(

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#202 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:51 PM

Oh. I hope there's also a 13th with Sakura/12th song at some point then.

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#203 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:16 AM

While listening to the concert (and doing something else at the same time, so paying half-attention to the songs), I kept getting quick reactions wondering why Zukki was getting so many solo lines. Then I immediately reason myself and realize it's YokoReina.

#204 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:32 AM

I heard Sayashi a few times. XD ^

#205 Moonlight12

Moonlight12

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:30 AM

lol long time lurker here (probably a good 10 years), but my first going to a concert in Japan. holy crap, let me tell you, the opening blew my mind. I couldn't believe I was there, but it was the mix of BRAND NEW MORNING and the first medley that made me drop my jaw. Maachan was included in everything. She was mostly on the end of stage left for the chorus of BRAND NEW MORNING and didn't get any solo lines. She even was one of the four people to be a flag waver, so the choruses were missing four of the members as they were waving the flags. I was even surprised that Maachan was included in the dance breaks for the medley. I was really worried about her back, but she wasn't pulling everything off like a pro.

I went to the night concert and it only had two MC portions. There was a talk between Maria and Aakura and then a "My Inspiration" corner. Kaede was the featured member and Ayumi was host. Kaede, Oharu, and Miki all did a dance move intro and all the girls had to guess. Every single time Miki went up, Iikubo Haruna thought she got it right, but every time it was wrong. Pretty fun segment.

As for solo lines for the new members, Kaede and Reina got the big solos at the beginning of GIVE ME LOVE. They also both received some solos elsewhere, but my memory is failing me right now. I was just very impressed by both of them. They definitely didn't have as big of a learning curve in standing out as opposed to any other gen. Also, the Zukki like voice you might be hearing is probably Akane. She got a few more solos in this concert and it threw me off as well.

I'm also glad they stepped up the visual game in this concert. The background and light effects were very cool throughout the concert and didn't look cheap, thankfully. Joshi Kashimashi's VTR was super cute!

Also interesting to note the amount of girls and young people that attended the concert. Yes there were wota, but even moreso, there were people who looked like casual fans but still enjoyed themselves. Girls around me would consistently say how cute the girls are or how cute he were and guys around me were playing it cool with a penlight in hand. As for me, I was singing along and having the time of my life. It really makes sense as why the goods are what they are, though. They're really catering to the shift in younger fans who are probably around the same age or a little bit older than the girls.

Only thing I wished was that they had included Utakata Saturday Night in the set list, but they've probably done it so many times already. Oh! And Maachan gets a solo in Jealousy, Jealousy. She gets the second chorus's "Jealousy" that is usually Mizuki's line. Umm yeah! That's my experience!

#206 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:47 AM

Still no Genki+...sadness...

#207 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:51 AM

@Moonlight12 Thanks for the review ^_^ It seems like it was a great concert to go to :D

Just one thing though: Sakura is the one who usually sings the "Jealousy" in the 2nd chorus of Jealousy Jealousy not Mizuki. Mizuki sings the "Jealousy" line in the last chorus as a duet line with Sakura

#208 kryssae11

kryssae11

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

Maybe 13ki will be singing suki na senpai with Sakura?? XD

gj0Ae9z.png

#209 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:39 AM

Don't know if it was said but during Jealousy, in the chorus, Maa-chan is dancing between 13ki and Ayumi.
And during the other parts, she dances in the center, at the back, between Kaedii and Yokoyan (for example around 00:35 to 00:40 from the video above), she faces Yokoyan quite a few times and they smiled cutely at each other.

#210 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1531 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:36 PM

TOP is such a great song... I wish they'd do an updated version on an album with current members (and without that awful robot voice). Interestingly, there's a line in the song about the 10th anniversary of the group not being far away XD They could change that to 25th!

#211 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

I've wanted another Updated Best album for AGES. If they finally release an album, I'd hope that it'd be First Squeeze-style.. compliation, a disc of new tracks, and then a disc of covers.

BUT. the existence of JKM17 gives me life. I cannot wait to hear it!

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#212 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

^ any idea of what they're saying in the new version?
i'm especially curious about how 12ki changed and of course what 13ki say.

I hope miki's isn't all in english again- i love her english and i appreciate whenever she speaks it, but i want h!p to help her prove to the wota that there's more to her than just that.

I bet Kaedii's is about how she's happy she finally made it after a long struggle, and i just can't wait to hear it.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#213 chunyeols

chunyeols

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

^ Miki really talked about the UFO thing (pretty sure referencing that Yaguchi made headlines for claiming to see a UFO) in English for her JKM omg

#214 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:58 PM

Maybe 13ki will be singing suki na senpai with Sakura?? XD

I hope not tbh~ I'm all for the song not being in the setlist. SnU, GML, I'm all for this streak of cool songs for the units with 13ki though ofc they'd probably get a ballad with Sakura ¬¬ it'd be awesome if they did Kirari to Hikaru Hoshii. 

Also, that was the best Wakachannai I heard from them.

It felt like Fukuchan was crying during SnU so I guess she delivered the song really well. Yokoyan's voice was so sweet it sounded weird for this song at times, but she has potential and I like how she sounds overall. Can't wait to listen to it when the tour ends. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#215 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

Also interesting to note the amount of girls and young people that attended the concert. Yes there were wota, but even moreso, there were people who looked like casual fans but still enjoyed themselves. Girls around me would consistently say how cute the girls are or how cute he were and guys around me were playing it cool with a penlight in hand. As for me, I was singing along and having the time of my life. It really makes sense as why the goods are what they are, though. They're really catering to the shift in younger fans who are probably around the same age or a little bit older than the girls.

Good to hear that, specially for the presence of casual fans because that means that MM is finally getting fans from a new public. Casual fans doens't seem to be the type of fans who buy a lot of copies for HS events and probably the wanted to buy the concert ticket before getting the single, and of course they're the ones who buy digitally the most (which is important for MM to start to be consistent in digital rankings and to get a #1 in billboard hot 100). So I'm really happy and hope for more casual fans to start to looking for MM. :)

Morning Musume'19

#216 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

Regarding which songs that 13ki might sing with Sakura and 12ki if they rotate the 9th song on the set list for each performance:

I was talking to someone about this on Twitter and we came to the conclusion that since Silver no Udedokei and Give Me Love are both from the 12 Smart album then the songs that Sakura and 12ki might sing with 13ki would also be from that album. If this is the case I think that Sakura would probably sing "Otome no Timing" with 13ki since that's the only 3-nin song on the 12 Smart album. As for what 12ki might sing with 13ki I think it would be cool if they sing "My Way Joshikou Hanamichi" together :)

#217 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

Personally ive been hoping to hear Ookii Hitomi sung again and it would be nice to hear the 13th gen sing it

#218 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:11 PM

SO did they perform today the B-setlist or the same like yesterday? :arrow:

Nethertheless great way to introduce 13ki but well you can see they have a better start as 12ki :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#219 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:15 PM

Regarding which songs that 13ki might sing with Sakura and 12ki if they rotate the 9th song on the set list for each performance:

I was talking to someone about this on Twitter and we came to the conclusion that since Silver no Udedokei and Give Me Love are both from the 12 Smart album then the songs that Sakura and 12ki might sing with 13ki would also be from that album. If this is the case I think that Sakura would probably sing "Otome no Timing" with 13ki since that's the only 3-nin song on the 12 Smart album. As for what 12ki might sing with 13ki I think it would be cool if they sing "My Way Joshikou Hanamichi" together :)

Please let this happen!!!  :good:

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#220 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1195 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

SO did they perform today the B-setlist or the same like yesterday? :arrow:

Nethertheless great way to introduce 13ki but well you can see they have a better start as 12ki :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Won't know until late tonight since 3/20 is the second performance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users