• Please log in to reply
517 replies to this topic

#41 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:07 PM

The 20th anniversary is in November, so it should be in the autumn tour imo.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#42 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:41 AM

I'm expecting them to go for something bigger than Budokan for their 20th. Also since Harunan mentioned she wants them to celebrate in Yokohama Arena. But I' wondering wether they will have their 20th anniversary celebration for the spring or for the autumn tour?

I would surely hope it would be a bigger venue. 20 years as the longest running girl group should be a push for a special venue.

But it's what management wants, and what they can afford :sleep:

I would hate for a big venue like Yokohama Arena or even Saitama Super Arena and have large sections not filled.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#43 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

if they can fill 70-80% seats of SSA i think its good *around the same quantity of budokan max capacity*
n i think they can make it happen...its all depend on the management to make the announcement hype all yhe fans
they can make the hype with berryz 2007 n c-ute last next year
because of the dark inside the empty section will not seen in live coverage like BsSky
they can also do a visual trick for the dvd ver.

#44 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:20 AM

I think if MM went to SSA it would sell out because it was automatically have a bunch of hype around it as soon as it'd be announce considering the fact that no one in this current line up has performed a concert there before. I think MM can sell out YokoAri or SSA without a problem, especially if C-ute, who is popular but isn't as popular as Morning Musume, can.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#45 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:21 AM

yup..
especially after c-ute disband, mm get back to the top of pyramid
i think most non mm h!p vvota wouldn't mind to join the hype ...
announcing arena around the same date of early schedule of autumn tour would be nice
5 to 4 month for preparing all things..

#46 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:11 AM

I'm also sure they will flood the concert with OG members (as I think they should) which is even more of a reason a place like Yokohama or SSA would sell out...

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#47 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

^ Sounds like a good plan to me. A mix of celebrating the 20 years history with the inclusion of OG members and showcasing Morning Musume '17 (in the new 13-nin lineup) with with some of their more recent songs. :good:

#48 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:54 AM

So what you guys are saying is that the huge concert venues that are basically a legendary honor to perform at are, in this particular order, budokan > yokohoma > SSA ?

#49 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:08 AM

^ yeah pretty much and then the absolute pipe dream of Tokyo Dome

#50 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:16 AM

Budokan and Tokyo Dome are considered milestones that anyone in Japan would recognize as being a measure of some success, although Nissan Stadium gets its own honors for being the largest stadium. Yokohama Arena and SSA are only routinely mentioned here because they are slightly larger than Budokan and therefore are more special to longtime fans who want to see the group's popularity grow.
DDOhydd.gif

#51 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:10 AM

^ Sounds like a good plan to me. A mix of celebrating the 20 years history with the inclusion of OG members and showcasing Morning Musume '17 (in the new 13-nin lineup) with with some of their more recent songs. :good:

That would be nice! I'm already picturing it ^-^

(A song by MM '17 ends, lights fade. Then "Ah~so nostalgic! I remember standing on this stage!" and it's some OG members lol)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#52 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:39 PM

if they can fill 70-80% seats of SSA i think its good *around the same quantity of budokan max capacity*

SSA venue can be set up in different ways. In it's stadium mode capacity goes as high as 37 000 seats. 

Then again in it's "Main Arena, End stage 1" configuration it's only 12 500. Compared to your typical 10 000-ish H!P Budokan show it will not be the stretch. I'm pretty sure Budokan is a lot cheaper to rent than SSA.

It would be good to see first for H!P to start utilizing Budokan max capacity properly with 360 degree center stage stetup. 

#53 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:03 AM

I'm planning to go to 5/21 sendai concert, both shows :D
I'm happy the sendai con was scheduled on a later date. I can plan better. I need to get it right this time :)

I also hope they get a bigger venue than budokan for their 20th anniversary. That would be really great for both the fans and the girls :)

last tour I got my wish they performed iroppoi jirettai, now I wish for kanashimi twilight, osaka koi no uta as a group and koi no dance site!!!
I like koi no dance site's goofiness :D

#54 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:58 PM

, now I wish for kanashimi twilight, osaka koi no uta as a group and koi no dance site!!!
I like koi no dance site's goofiness :D

These are my two "please perform these!!!" songs for MM '17, too!

Ugh, I can't wait to see 13kis first MM tour, even if it's just clips. I imagine 20th anniversary would be autumn tour and that they'd (hopefully) market that aspect more. And maybe wait until Sayu makes a proper comeback so she can show up

#55 MorningKawaii

MorningKawaii

MaaDuu❣

• Senpai
  • 2647 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:55 AM

Hey guys I have a question about the concert tickets! 

I'm planning on going to one of the concerts in Osaka, but I don't know how to order tickets. It will be my first Morning Musume concert ever and I really am looking forward to see them live for the first time.

However, I currently live in Japan as an exchange student so getting tickets might not be too difficult.

If you guys have any advice on how to order tickets I would really appreciate if you could tell me ^_^

Thank you ~ :D

PS: oh and it might be a little too early to order the tickers so far but when would it be the best to order or buy them?

#56 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:23 PM

when I went to hinafest I got my ticket here:

https://www.facebook...Exports?fref=ts

^ Try this, there should be other useful information in the thread.

http://www.hello-onl...uide/?p=1587610

Also here, you should get better answers especially to specific question asking things in this thread.

http://www.hello-onl...read/?p=1940205

and there I asked the question, too, last year :)
you have a lot of options
I forgot where but I read somewhere that HP concert tickets particularly morning musume could be available in ticket pia (http://t.pia.jp)
I tried to check morning musume 2016 autumn tour concert in ticket pia and I found it back in Oct/Nov

there is HP winter concert tickets available in Ticket pia

maybe you could try there, if ever morning musume concert tickets for osaka is made available :) 

#57 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

Mizuki announced on her blog today that the title of this tour is going to be:

Morning Musume '17 Concert Tour Haru ~THE INSPIRATION~

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2237247803.html

#58 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:45 PM

if they don't perform Inspiration I will scream

#59 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

^ It would be cool. And they can at least give a solo line to everyone including the 13thgen so it could be a good choice for the "main song".

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#60 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:52 PM

Don't forget about the machines in like 7-11s and stuff.

Link below might be useful for you.

http://www.japanconc...-tickets-japan/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users